Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed my video called "A Whisper" in time for the contest, and now I'm continuing with my vid called "Sparks" [teehee, Colplay theme] for Charlie and Claire.

domaholic17- OMG, I would be bawling. Especially if I lost a vid that I was proud of to turn out good. For my Summer Skin vid, I lost half of the vid one time, and I really didn't know how. I had to do it all over, and I know how you feel!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I thought that I lost all my files on my comp, I did cry shortly. I feel so bad for you! If you uploaded some of your vids on here, you still have those, but sadly, the ones you were working on are gone.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, i'm sad. I lost over 30 videos I made, the one I was working on (i think it was coming out really good too), every single document and all my music. I lost my six-page Evangeline Lilly essay. The only things I had room to save were my pictures. Believe it or not, they took up 2 GB. And those we just the pictures of me and my friends. I'm glad I saved those though, because I erased them from my camera. I lost all my Blake pics (I had about 200).

All my download links expired, so if anyone happened to have download any of my videos in the past, it would be very much appreciated if you upload them so that I can re-download them.

Rant over.

Banner by me
Avatar from http://www.oh-blake.com

AI survey - What’s been your toughest obstacle in life?

Blake - The obstacles of life.

Last edited by domaholic17 on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww.... *hugs* Sadly, I haven't downloaded your vids, otherwise I'd be happy to help. I know what it feels like.

Wow, an Evi essay? Cool that you wrote that. I've written Skate vs. Jate essays. Thousands of words...but they are gone now too.

If you need download links for clips and stuff that you want again, I'll be happy to help.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, I was going to send it to her. I wrote it for school (the topic was 'Who do you respect?'). I think it might be around the house, and if not, I know it's at school. I'll retype it someday. I don't think I'll be vidding for quite a while though. I might start vidding in a couple of months or so.

Banner by me
Avatar from http://www.oh-blake.com

AI survey - What’s been your toughest obstacle in life?

Blake - The obstacles of life.
Aimee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I finished one of my vids today "Back as we are" (I think I forgot to put this one on my big list *d'oh*). Anyway, I don't think I'll post it until the end of the month because I have another vid that is almost done (Little Things...) and I want to submit them at the same time. I usually submit my vids the minute they're done, but then I always feel like there are things I wish could change, so this time I'll wait and make sure I am completely satisfied with them.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domaholic17 wrote:
You know how I said that I was making an "All Black" video? Well, not anymore. My dad took my computer in to be fixed, and everything is now gone. That vid was coming out good too! All of the videos that I was working on, all of the clips I use for videos, everying. So I probably won't be making videos for a while.

Aww, you poor thing! That's horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that!

domaholic17 wrote:
All my download links expired, so if anyone happened to have download any of my videos in the past, it would be very much appreciated if you upload them so that I can re-download them.

I have "Ugly" and your "Lady in the Water" trailer, but I'm not sure if I have anything else. YouTube's made me lazy so I often just watch a vid over and over there instead of downloading it. I'll re-up those two for you, though! And if I find any others, I'll be glad to re-up them as well!

ETA: "Lady in the Water" trailer: http://www.zshare.net/video/32362587f73aa6/

"Ugly" Skate trailer: http://www.zshare.net/video/323635875e3197/

Hope that helps a little!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH!!!!

Alas, the Spuffy vid (in this case meaning SAWYER and Buffy) has been delayed one more day... but I can't give up hope!!! It will be finished! Eventually!!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up hope!!! xD I haven't realyl even watched Buffy...but I love Sawyer and I adore crossover vids, so it shoudl be awesome.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's finished and submitted!! I hope everyone likes it.

Sawyer and Buffy vid= complete!!! It's sad, by the way, I don't think I mentioned that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eme3nKhvVws
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also working on the Shins' 'Turn on Me,' because I'll be damned if that's not a catchy song with some pretty fitting lyrics too.

As sung on Dave Letterman.
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also! (sorry) considering doing the whole of 'Armed Forces,' as I've done Senior Service, and there's about six other songs off it that would work perfectly for certain characters.

See if you can guess which, by the titles and samples alone! Some are a dead giveaway.

1. Accidents Will Happen
2. Senior Service
3. Oliver's Army
4. Big Boys
5. Green Shirt
6. Party Girl
7. Goon Squad
8. Busy Bodies
9. Sunday's Best
10. Moods For Moderns
11. Chemistry Class
12. Two Little Hitlers
13. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright....

Tell me what you think of this.

A Sawyer and Jack vid to the song "I'll Never Be You" by Dane Cook.

Sawyer watches Jack and wants everything he has, wants to be him, but he can't, and he hates him for it.

The song is full of profanity, but I think it's funny, and the second verse has all this stuff about imagining beating him up and screwing his girlfriend (this is where I would take advantage of Skex footage ) and having all his friends etc. I see some potential, but I want feedback. Pretty much all of the vids I've done, which I usually thought were good ideas, haven't done well here, seeing as I'm still just a friggen Novice Vidder (GOSH I HATE THAT!!!!!). So let me know what you think of the idea.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry. It says that I'm an 'Advanced Vidder' (tho I'm not sure why. I've only been here like 2 weeks) but I still feel very much like a novice compared to most.

And as for your idea, I see a lot of potential. I'm usually not into really vulgar songs with lots of prfanity or anything, but I may be interested in watching to see what you come up with. it sounds funny.

As for my ideas...I have so many little things going on randomly that I quit or finish...but I was going to try and make a Sawyer/Jack (not Jawyer slash) vid to the Simple Plan song - "Shutup" cuz I thought it fit them almost perfectly. Different verses for dif POV's. Tell me what you think!

(Jack POV)
There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you
(Sawyer)
You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
to criticize me
(Both)
It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one
you love to hate
But not today.
(Both Still)
So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

Etc. I noticed that there are like 2 vids on YouTube with that song, but I want to try and make a really well made one.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Don't worry. It says that I'm an 'Advanced Vidder' (tho I'm not sure why. I've only been here like 2 weeks) but I still feel very much like a novice compared to most.

Ranks explanation. It means you've got a silver average and have made five videos. (Even if your next one gets a bronze, you've still got the 'Advanced Vidder' title, but your points average will go down, obviously, and that'll make it harder to get 'Expert Vidder' in a short amount of time, since it's all based on averages.)

Still working on 'Turn on Me.' It will be Sawyer and Sayid (I haven't done one yet with both of them!), and I am trying very hard to not make it slashy, haha.

Last edited by thefilmchick on Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 73 of 101

Jump to: