Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scene Finder (No Clip Requests Please)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:
Does anyone know what episode this is from

I was watching this video http://media.putfile.com/ClaireCharlie-Everything and 1:08 in to the vid these clips show up and i can't for the life of me figure out what episode they are from

I think that scene was in episode "S.O.S" if I'm correct. Yeah cause thats when Bernard was trying to get everyone to help him with the s.o.s.
Hope that helped.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hollywood]I think that scene was in episode "S.O.S" if I'm correct. Yeah cause thats when Bernard was trying to get everyone to help him with the s.o.s.
Hope that helped. [/quote]

Yay thanks

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
LOSTjunkie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoCynic wrote:
Does anyone know when Sawyer said "Yeah!" or "of course..." something like that?

Sorry about it being so generic...

well, there are bunches...but if you could get a bit more specific i can probs help you out
TurnipHead
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any scenes where Kate is running?

I can get the clips myself, I just need to know what episodes. Preferably from seasons 1 and 2.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurnipHead wrote:
Does anyone know of any scenes where Kate is running?

I can get the clips myself, I just need to know what episodes. Preferably from seasons 1 and 2.

well she runs ALL THE TIME!
lets see, off the top of my head:

Season 1
Pilot- part 1 (when the moster chases her)
House of the rising sun (she and Jack run from bees)
The Moth (she runs away from Sawyer)
Whatever the case maybe (she runs after sawyer and the case)
All the best Cowboys have Daddy issues (she run to keep up with jack)
Do No Harm (she runs to get boone alcohol)
Born to Run (she runs after the car crash with tom)
Exodus (she runs from the monster)
Season 2
What Kate did (she runs from jack after the kiss)
Live Together Die Alone (she runs from the others)
That's all I can think of. I guess she got tired of running in season 2

Season 3
Not In Portland (she and sawyer escape)
Left Behind! (she runs with Juliet)
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks alot!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What episode is these clips from?

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, you kind of got me there.
I knew it was from season 2 right after What Kate Did when Sawyer came back to life so to speak. But I didn't know the exact episode.

So I went to Josh-Holloway.com and found that it was from Fire + Water
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought it was the one where she cut his hair, but she has a blue shirt on.

Thanks for finding it!

*continues video*
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Losties driving, and getting plane tickets Reply with quote

(D'oh! After putting this in the wrong place, I, uh, moved it to where I meant for it to go in the first place. oi. *facepalm*)

Anyone know offhand when the different Losties have been shown driving in flashbacks? I've got the one with Kate from Born to Run, and I really don't want to use House!Jack from the S3 finale, but that's the only other one I can think of. Claire from Par Avion doesn't count, since she wasn't...you know...doing much driving in that scene.

At this point, I'd even accept them just riding in a car. Again, I've got the Kate clips from her various flashbacks, and I know of the one with Sawyer in the car right before the murder, but that's not really working for me.

Finally, are there clips of any of the other Losties picking up/being handed their Oceanic tickets? I've got the one with Kate from I Do and the one with Claire in Raised By Another, but I can't think of any other instances when a character was actually shown holding and/or looking at the tickets themselves.

Whew. Okay, I think I'm done now. Any help you guys can give at all would be great, thank you!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright fellowshipper, ill see if i can help you out

Driving - Locke in Further Instructions when he picks up the hitchhker, sawyer in the Long Con. well, he sits in a car but doesn't drive it. but you see him getting into it if that's at all helpful. Jack in Tale of Two Cities when he follows his Dad to the AA meeting. that's all i can think of atm

Tickets - Sawyer in exodus at the police station when he's told he's being deported; he looks at his ticket. That ones on josh-holloway.com. Kate looks at tickets in I Do when kevin gives them to her but you prob have that thats on evangeline-lilly.net.

hope i helped

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a scene with Hurley driving a car in 1x18 - Numbers. It's the only one I can think of right now though, sorry.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Losties driving, and getting plane tickets Reply with quote

fellowshipper wrote:
(D'oh! After putting this in the wrong place, I, uh, moved it to where I meant for it to go in the first place. oi. *facepalm*)

Anyone know offhand when the different Losties have been shown driving in flashbacks? I've got the one with Kate from Born to Run, and I really don't want to use House!Jack from the S3 finale, but that's the only other one I can think of. Claire from Par Avion doesn't count, since she wasn't...you know...doing much driving in that scene.

At this point, I'd even accept them just riding in a car. Again, I've got the Kate clips from her various flashbacks, and I know of the one with Sawyer in the car right before the murder, but that's not really working for me.

Finally, are there clips of any of the other Losties picking up/being handed their Oceanic tickets? I've got the one with Kate from I Do and the one with Claire in Raised By Another, but I can't think of any other instances when a character was actually shown holding and/or looking at the tickets themselves.

Whew. Okay, I think I'm done now. Any help you guys can give at all would be great, thank you!

YOU GUYS FORGOT TRISHA TANAKA!!!!

THE HIPPIE MO-BILE!!!

Anyway, does anyone know what episode the clip where Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley are all playing cards is from? I really need it

Thanks
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Losties driving, and getting plane tickets Reply with quote

Izzy94 wrote:

YOU GUYS FORGOT TRISHA TANAKA!!!!

THE HIPPIE MO-BILE!!!

Anyway, does anyone know what episode the clip where Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley are all playing cards is from? I really need it

Thanks

How'd I forget Tricia Tanaka? I did a vid to it and its one of my fave eps, lol. anyway, the poker ep is from season two, Lockdown. i think all the poker scenes are in the clip links, there are definately some there.

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just requested this scenes, but I'm not sure where it's from. I'm guessing 'Live Together, Die Alone?'

Clip of Des in the hatch with gun in his hand (not sure if this is the same scene as above)

Also, I remember a scene of Desmond sitting on the beach in broad daylight, drinking a bottle of alcohol, and I know there may have been more than one scene like this, but does anyone know where it's from?

I desperately need some Des scenes for my new vid and am totally stuck. Thx!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 32 of 100

Jump to: