Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished up The Lost right now. Can't wait to post it. It combines clips from Lost and The Condemned trailer, movie coming out this spring sometime. I felt it was perfect because the storyline is about 10 convicts dumped on an island and they have to fight it out. Even the poster looks Lost style. And don't forget bout my Loxt trailer too, can't wait to post that one up also.

Loxt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUFvuINlgJU
The Lost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRljsS1V3Tk
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, everyone!

It's been quite a while since I made my last LOST video, so I was thinking of maybe working on another one. I just don't know which project! (blame my muse, Pooky, for running away from me again!)

I'm not sure what project I'll start, but I was thinking of maybe a Kate character vid with the song "Hideaway" by Rock Kills Kid (perfect for a Kate vid!), or maybe an ensemble vid with "Wonderful life" by Black.
I'll probably go for the Kate vid since it has a nice beat to work with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Di wrote:

or maybe an ensemble vid with "Wonderful life" by Black.

oh god, I was thinking about the same song for next lost vid ...anyway, good luck, if you will decide to go with this one , it's incredible song, and your editing would be awesome as always, I'm sure ...I think I will use this song for another fandom than

and..mmm, since I'm here, I was working with Sarah Brightman song "Eden" with skate, kinda made 1,30 min of it, and get bored , so don't know when I will manage to finish this one, 'cause I already doing my second PB vid with one LP song, plus I start one ensemble vid with my favorite couples from different TV shows that I'm watching...and the last project is a tribute to all my favorite historical movies..like Dust in The wind, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Wuthering Heights and etc. (probably for most people it will looks boring though )...

oh, and about Lost vid, I started some time ago Sawyer/Juliette AU, 'cause I thought it good idea to combine my two favorite character in one slash vid, but I don't have much time for this one at the moment
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone !!!
This is my first post here and i was wondering if this is the right topic to post my Lost vid , "Lost Souls"...
Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6_6qqPsnD8
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Houan200 wrote:
Hello everyone !!!
This is my first post here and i was wondering if this is the right topic to post my Lost vid , "Lost Souls"...

Hey there, Houan! Welcome to LVI! If you'd like to submit your vid officially, just go here to our main site and click the "submit" tab and fill out all of the info there (you'll be asked, among other things, for a jpeg image to represent your vid that's 201x113 pixels and under 20KB). Then after you submit it, it will be checked for working links and things like that, then will get posted to the site (it can take anywhere from a few hours to a day or two ).

Again, welcome to LVI! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! Any of the Council Members will be happy to help you in any way we can!
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually been working on a couple of weird vids lately
The first is a Jawyercita (Jack/Sawyer/Claire) vid - yeah i know that Jack & Claire are brother and sister - and I would like to know if anyone knows of a good site for downloading clips of the show Roswell (the one Emilie de Ravin was in) if you could let me know! Thanks!

And the second vid that I started is a Kate/Juliet vid. I'm about a minute into it, but before I go any further, I'm just curious. Does anyone even WANT to see that kinda vid?? It's pretty innocent, but I'm just wondering if that kinda vid is too out there for people. I know I'm personally not a fan of femmslash but I just felt like doing something different....so let me know on that issue too
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dayln03 wrote:
And the second vid that I started is a Kate/Juliet vid. I'm about a minute into it, but before I go any further, I'm just curious. Does anyone even WANT to see that kinda vid?? It's pretty innocent, but I'm just wondering if that kinda vid is too out there for people. I know I'm personally not a fan of femmslash but I just felt like doing something different....so let me know on that issue too

I actually came across a song the other day and thought, "Hey, that would make a great Kate/Juliet vid!" Then thought, "Uhhhhh, if I was gonna make a slash vid, that is..." Then I blushed for about another 10 minutes and it was all fine after that.

To answer your question, though, I'd watch anything you made, so yeah, I'd definitely watch this vid, too.

(Jawyercita... I wonder where that idea came from... *turns and looks at KC*) Sorry, though, I don't have a source for Roswell clips, unfortunately.
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty...what song was it that you heard, just out of curiosity.
My vid's to the song "Strange & Beautiful" by Aqualung. The only reason I'm making the vid is because it made me think of Juliet when I heard it. And originally it was gonna be a Juliet/Jack vid, but then I felt like being risky and crazy...
It feels so different making a vid about Juliet/Kate..i dont' know, but hopefully it'll turn out alright

Quote:
Jawyercita... I wonder where that idea came from... *turns and looks at KC*) Sorry, though, I don't have a source for Roswell clips, unfortunately.

lol!! Oh yess...KC's the master-mind behind all that madness.
It's alright though, I'm sure I'll be able to find the clips somewhere.
Thanks anyway!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dayln03 wrote:

lol!! Oh yess...KC's the master-mind behind all that madness.
It's alright though, I'm sure I'll be able to find the clips somewhere.
Thanks anyway!

if you find the clips could you tell me where you find them please.
I'm working on a doctor who crossover involving claire
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dayln03 wrote:
Alrighty...what song was it that you heard, just out of curiosity.
My vid's to the song "Strange & Beautiful" by Aqualung. The only reason I'm making the vid is because it made me think of Juliet when I heard it. And originally it was gonna be a Juliet/Jack vid, but then I felt like being risky and crazy...
It feels so different making a vid about Juliet/Kate..i dont' know, but hopefully it'll turn out alright

Oh, I'm sure it'll turn out awesome! Looking forward to seeing it!

Mine was originally going to be a Jack/Kate/Sawyer vid but then somebody else beat me to it. But I've still really wanted to do this vid and got to thinking, "Well, could I make it about a different triangle?" I immediately thought, "Hey, why not Juliet/Jack/Kate?" Then I realized that the only way I could pull off Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl" like that was if Kate was the point-of-view character, longing for Jessie's (aka Jack's ) girl, Juliet!

Scary thing is, I think I might be able to pull that off...

I'm about 40 seconds away from FINALLY finishing that Skate vid. The MP3 file corrupted earlier, which nearly resulted in everybody hearing a loud bang, which would've been this viddergirl throwing herself out of Naomi's helicopter without a parachute! I swear, I've had more problems with this one vid than I've had with any other in a looooooong time! But I was able to recover it okay and I'm going to work hard to get this vid finished as soon as possible. I want this one in my rear view mirror at long last!

Everybody please cross your fingers for me!

AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*crosses fingers for Ais*

My vid muse LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!! I'm back in action, baby... and if the idea I have serves me well enough, be expecting the most AU video you've ever seen.

I'm saying no more right now, but if I manage to pull this one off... it's gonna be huge.

Supernatural Video Station
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daylin, i agree with Aislynn! You could make a vid about anything and id still watch it!!! Aislynn, i cant wait till your sawyer video comes out! Your vids are always so unique, i cant wait to see what youve come up with! Kayla Your giving me goose bumps!!! Cant wait to see what youve come up with.

for me, ive finally gotten rolling on my long over due desmond video. My next one after that will either be a Mikail (eye patch guy) video probably for the May contest depening on when i finish my desmond video. (i want to wait till after the finale to do it) or a drinking song video. After that i got a nice charlie vid i want to do with some PB&J. I also got a up beat sawyer vid, with a cool concept i might want to try out, a Kate video to the song Renegade! and 2 AU comedy vids both about the others, and one of them is to a Wierd Al Song! Thats pretty much all i got. Cant wait to see all of your videos!!!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trey! You flatter me too much. I don't really want to make my idea public yet, but if you wanna know what it is, drop me a PM

Supernatural Video Station
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlcoholicPixie wrote:
My vid muse LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!! I'm back in action, baby... and if the idea I have serves me well enough, be expecting the most AU video you've ever seen.

I'm saying no more right now, but if I manage to pull this one off... it's gonna be huge.

*dying of suspense* Man, I can hardly WAIT to see what you've got up your sleeve!

wolffootball37 wrote:
Aislynn, i cant wait till your sawyer video comes out! Your vids are always so unique, i cant wait to see what youve come up with!

Awwwww, thanks, Trey! *blush* I'm looking forward to all those new vids you've got on tap! I hope that mine will be worth a watching!

And speaking of "The Skate Vid That Will Not End"... It's done. Just got to do some final tweaking and put the credits on it and then I can finally get this thing in my rear-view mirror at last! Yay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 68 of 101

Jump to: