Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SurReality TV: The Challenge (feat. assorted LVIers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that! Ais that was pretty much the most gorgeous piece of artwork of all time *faints*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol catfight . awesome .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren + Marcus + swimming pool = bad news for Claire and Jen!

I had to write that...I couldn't help myself. You two pwn!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A/N: Ok guys, sorry about the delay! New episode! (I still haven't written the vote results, yet, though, so I apologize ahead of time. I can't get into my file to see what the next Challenge is, yet, because I'm still waiting for my Word Perfect CD from Dell. When I get it, I'll write the vote results and the next Challenge.) Thanks for your patience!

Paul and Ruth are the last ones to enter the Boy's Hut. When Warren called a much-needed meeting of the Red Team, in the kitchen, Kate decided to call her own meeting. It was Jack's idea that they have it in the Boy's Hut.

"Okay," Kate says as Ruth sits down beside Paul on his bed. "The whole Red Team is nuts."

"Agreed," Colin says quickly.

"And I think we would be better off not getting sucked into their drama..." Kate continues.

Jack nods. "I think so, too," he says.

"Seriously," Ruth sighs.

"Well," Locke says, leaning forward slightly, hands on his knees, "what do you suggest we do to avoid it?"

Everyone looks over at Kate, giving her their undivided attention.

"Change the huts," Kate replies.

"'Change the huts?'" Steph asks, "how do you mean?"

"Yeah, what's that mean?" Ruth asks, cocking her head to the side slightly and furrowing her brow.

"I think I know," Paul says, but doesn't bother to continue the thought.

Colin looks between Kate and Paul for a moment. When neither of them puts forth an effort to elaborate, Colin frowns. "Well?"

Kate looks over at Colin for a brief second before her eyes fall on Jack. She doesn't move her eyes from his, as if seeking approval, as she replies, "change the huts from being gender-separating and make them into Team huts."

"I'm finished," Warren sighs, resigned to the fact that his team has long since stopped listening to him.

"Warren, we're sorry..." Jen says softly, yawning, "it's just that it's late and we're all tired."

Marcus lifts his head and sits up straight again on the stool.

Nodding, Warren sighs again. "Yeah...we do need some sleep..." he admits.

The group splits as they exit the kitchen: Jen, Nikki, and Claire toward the Girls' Hut; Marcus, Warren, and Charlie toward the Boys'.

"Night," Marcus calls over his shoulder to the girls. Jen is the only one who responds.

When they get to the Boys' Hut, Warren tries the door, but it doesn't open. "What the...? Hey! Open the door!" he calls out, rapping on the door with a closed fist.

"No!" Kate calls back.

"Kate! Let us in--it isn't even your hut and we want to go to bed!" Charlie shouts, growing angry. He's had a long day and Kate is standing in his way of ending it with sleep, which Charlie does not appreciate.

"This is the Boys' Hut!" Marcus adds, annoyed.

Warren crosses his arms over his chest as Kate opens the door just enough to peek her head out. "Not anymore," she says, "belongs to the Blue Team, now," she adds.

Before the guys can respond, she shuts and locks the door again.

"Where's everyone else?" Nikki asks as she pulls a tank top over her head and reaches underneath it to remove and discard her bikini top. She pulls down her covers and looks over at Jen and Claire.

Jen shrugs and pulls the covers up around herself, tossing her shorts out from under them and onto the floor. "Who knows," Jen yawns.

"It's so late..." Claire says, looking at Ruth's alarm clock. It reads eleven pm.

"My stuff is in there!" Warren protests, angrily, "you can't lock me me out!" Warren's patience is waning from a rough day.

"No, it's not, Warren," Steph calls out, her voice slightly muffled to Warren's ears from the door blocking the sound. "It's in the other hut."

"We moved it," Colin adds.

"You what?!" Charlie shouts, slamming both open hands on the door, causing it to shake slightly.

"We moved your crap!" Paul shouts.

"We don't want to live with your team anymore," Ruth says.

"You're all crazy!" Colin yells.

"And we don't want any part of it," Kate adds.

Marcus sighs and walks away. Well, if he's going to have to live with the girls on his team, he might as well go ahead and make himself comfortable. Apparently it's no use banging on the door of the former Boys' Hut, so Marcus is just going to go and get settled.

"You can't lock us out of our Hut!" Warren screams, banging on the door.

"This is f*cking bollocks!" Charlie adds angrily, kicking at the base of the door.

"Go away!" Steph yells at them. "We moved your sh*t already so that you could."

"You can't make us live over there with the girls," Warren protests, crossing his arms again.

"We just did," Jack replies. "So go on."

Claire looks up when there is a quiet series of tapping on the door of the Girls' Hut. "Who is it?" she asks.

"Hey, look at this," Nikki says, pointing down at a pile of unfamiliar luggage across the room, in the corner. "That's not ours..."

"Marcus," Marcus says, his voice sounding muffled through the door.

Jen looks up. "What's he doing here?" she whispers to Claire.

Claire looks over at her and blinks. Does Jen really think that just because they have to play nice in front of everyone else that Claire wants anything to do with her when they're away from the rest of the group? She simply raises her eyebrows at Jen, challenging Jen to address her again.

Sighing, Jen looks away. "Okay then..." she says slowly and reaches over the side of the bed, snatching up her shorts. "Hang on, Mon Frere," she calls out as she slides the shorts back on and then throws off her covers, standing and answering the door.

Nikki away from the new luggage and over at Marcus. "What's going on...?"

Marcus sighs. "Can I come in?"

"No," Jen laughs, "it's bed time."

"Yeah," Marcus groans, "I know; can I come in?"

"Charlie."

"Let us in, dammit!" Charlie yells again, his voice starting to go hoarse.

"Go to bed, Charlie," Locke sighs loudly.

"Charlie..." Warren tries again.

"No, this is crap!" Charlie shouts his response to Warren at the door.

"Charlie, they're not gonna let us in," Warren sighs, "let's just go to the Girls' Hut. Marcus already left," he adds.

Charlie pauses and looks around. Indeed, Marcus has gone.

"That's our stuff," Marcus explains, pointing. "They think we're all crazy, they said, and none of them want to live with any of us, anymore, so they've taken over the Boys' Hut and turned it into the Blue Team Hut." He drags his bag back to the bed beside Jen's and drops himself heavily down on it, pulling the bag up off the floor and putting it beside himself, unzipping it to pull out pajamas.

Nikki furrows her brow. "Okay, so Claire and Jen get into a fight over Charlie and we're all crazy? What the hell?" she asks, furrowing her brow with annoyance.

Jen and Claire look over at Nikki, glaring, but Marcus shrugs. "It doesn't matter. What matters is they won't let us into the hut, so we have to stay here with you guys."

Turning out her lamp and crawling back into bed, Claire closes her eyes against the remaining lights.

Warren and Charlie barge into the hut without knocking.

"Jeez!" Nikki shouts. "Ever heard of knocking?!"

"Marcus is in here..." Warren says slowly, as if to offer an excuse for his and Charlie's abrupt entrance.

"So?" Nikki asks.

Charlie rolls his eyes and lets himself further in, dragging his bags over to Aislynn's old bed and dropping down onto it. "Oh shove it," he mutters, unzipping his bags and taking off his shirt, dropping it down into one of the bags, not bothering to fold it.

Warren is still standing in the doorway.

"Well come in, then," Jen says to him and crawls back into bed, covering herself once again and then pulling off and discarding her shorts to the floor.

Marcus' eyes go wide. "What are you doing?!" he squeaks.

Jen smiles a little and rolls her eyes. "You can't see anything, so relax, Mon Frere," she replies. "You're in our hut, now, remember," she adds.

Finally, Warren closes the door behind himself and walks into the room further, getting his bags and bringing them to the bed Sun has long since abandoned. "It's all of our hut, now," he corrects her.

Claire opens her eyes again. "Fine. Fantastic. Can we please go to bed, now?"

"I have to change," Marcus says, holding up his night clothes.

"So change," Nikki snaps, rolling onto her side and pulling her covers up. She reaches over and shuts off her bedside lamp.

"I can't when you're all in here," Marcus says, frowning. "You have to leave."

Jen looks over at him. "I'm not going anywhere," she says, "I'll roll over so my back is to you, but that's all you get from me."

Charlie pulls back the comforter and sheets of Aislynn's bed after dropping his bag back down on the floor. He doesn't bother to see to it that no one is looking when he drops his jeans and steps out of them, crawling into bed in his boxer shorts. "It's no big deal, Marcus," he groans, reaching over and shutting out his own lamp.

Warren, too, though looks a little antsy about the girls' presence.

Turning off her own lamp, Jen rolls so that her back is to Marcus, only now she's facing Warren.

"I can't change with you, like...right there, Jen," Warren protests.

"Oh Jesus..." Jen mutters and pulls the covers up over her head completely. "Hurry up."

Claire closes her eyes and rolls onto her stomach, putting her pillow over her head.

Marcus turns off his lamp, still holding his clothes in his hand. He looks over at Warren who takes the hint and turns off the last of the lamps.

"That was easier than I thought it would be, honestly," Kate says as she gets into the bed Sawyer used to use.

"Thank God," Steph says, taking up residence in Marcus' old bed.

Ruth drops down onto Warren's vacated bed and nods. "This is better, anyway," she says.

"I'll say," Paul jokes, grinning and wagging his eyebrows at her.

Rolling her eyes, Ruth laughs and tosses a balled up t-shirt at him.

Jack's light is the last one lit and Jack turns it off as everyone settles in their beds.

"Night all," Steph yawns.

"Night," Ruth, Colin, and Jack chorus back.

A few muttered g'nights and goodnights fill her ears as Steph closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep. With one problem solved, now that they've taken hostage the Boys' Hut for their whole team's use, the only remaining is who to send home the following day. For now, though, Steph doesn't want to worry about it. It's been a long, trying day, and it's time to go to bed. And so, along with her teammates, she does.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"You're all crazy!" Colin yells.

"And we don't want any part of it," Kate adds.

LOL. I'm going to say that to my family next time they start acting up (which will be soon).

Nice chapter.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, Maria
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh heh...waggin' eyebrows...heh heh heh...

Oh and yeah lots of fun visuals coming!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol awesome. Nice idea to make each team have their own hut. I'm guessing things will heat up even more now.

Oh and I really like Ruth and me as a couple
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Ruth

Polarbear wrote:
lol awesome. Nice idea to make each team have their own hut. I'm guessing things will heat up even more now.

Thanks, yeah things might heat up in the Blue Hut, but things are a tad too tense for the Red right now...
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol those jerk Blues taking our hut just because of the whole PB&Jen incident
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
lol those jerk Blues taking our hut just because of the whole PB&Jen incident

LMFAO! Guess now we know what the "j" in PB&J stands for...
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna try and read this tonight, I caught up with most of the other fics at CE so this is the one thats left. How come on here it's like 26 pages and at CE it's only 6 ??? is the CE one like a recap ??
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the one at CE, I put up a lot later, by request of some people over there that aren't on LVI, so there's pages and pages of comments on LVI that aren't on CE. It would probably be much easier for you to read the version on CE, but you'd miss out on Ruth's graphics for the fic, my vid for the opening sequence and some pretty funny commentary from those included in it, if you don't read here.

A/N: THAT SAID, I have a new ep, because I've been missing SRTV and I'm still without Word Perfect, so I'm drawing out the fillers in between now and the vote/Challenge ep, because I can. This is a two-parter, Colin, since I know it drives you nuts wondering whether it's a two-part or two separate episodes. Forgive me spelling and grammatical errors, as I've just put it together and am too lazy to manually spell check, for the absence of WP's spell checker. Also, I'm kinda trying to tread lightly here with Ruth and Paul, so if you guys have objections, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Ruth looks up from a magazine when Paul walks into the Community Room.

Eyes widening slightly, Paul stares at her. "What are you doing up? It's nearly one in the morning..." he says.

"I could ask you the same question," Ruth replies with a grin, setting down the magazine and winking at him.

"Touche," Paul replies, smiling. "I was thirsty."

"I can't sleep," Ruth offers.

Paul nods. "I can't either, actually," he admits.

There is a pregnant pause between the two of them.

"So..." Ruth says slowly.

"Hot tub?" Paul asks, grinning.

Ruth's smile widens and she nods. "Sounds awesome."

Jen sits up quickly in bed, eyes wide. She reflexively looks over at Marcus, knowing that he's there and secretly hoping he's awake so that maybe he can go for a walk with her and help her clear her head of the nightmare she's just had of Claire catching she and Charlie in another...act...and trying to kill her. "Just a dream..." she chastises herself in a whisper, furrowing her brow, and reaches down to pick her shorts up off the floor.

As Jen reaches under the covers to put her shorts back on, Claire watches her. She looks over at Charlie and he seems to be asleep, so Claire turns her eyes back on Jen. Surely the girl isn't stupid enough to appoint a tryst with Charlie right under Claire's nose...

Jen crawls out of bed and, looking over at Charlie briefly, she frowns when she sees that he, too, is still asleep. Sighing a little to herself, Jen slips on a pair of flip flops and walks across the hut, quietly opening the door and disappearing out of it, closing it gently behind her.

Claire's eyes dart over to Charlie, but he doesn't move. He doesn't even so much as stir. She watches him for a few moments, and then, deciding that there probably isn't a rendez-vous planned, Claire rolls over and closes her eyes again.

"What if someone wakes up?" Ruth asks in a hushed voice as she slips down into the hot tub and then tosses her tanktop aside so that it won't get wet.

Paul shakes his head. "Everyone's been asleep for ages. Don't worry," he assures her and he slides in beside her.

"Jack..." Steph whispers, hovering slightly over him from where she stands beside his bed.

Jack stirs a little and rolls to face her, opening his eyes slowly. "Whatsamatter?" he mumbles, voice choked with sleep.

Steph bites her bottom lip. "I can't sleep..." she starts.

Taking a deep breath and opening his eyes a little wider to wake up slightly, Jack looks up at her and sits up slowly. "Okay...?"

"Can we go for that walk you invited me on that we never got to take...?" Steph whispers back.

Jack pauses for a moment. He's entirely too exhausted to want to go on a walk, but...it's Steph. Running a hand over his hair and down his neck, squeezing at the muscles there with his hand, Jack nods. "Yeah all right," he whispers back.

Jen stands at the water's edge on the beach and tosses another rock into the ocean as her feet sink into the wet sand. A light a few miles out catches her eye and she looks over, squinting. "Is that a hut...?" she asks herself aloud, dumbly. There is a row boat a few feet away down the beach and, against her better judgement, Jen looks around to be sure that no one is looking before tossing the last rock in her hand out into the sea and padding softly across the sand to ready it. Hell, she can't sleep anyway, and it's not like the ocean's waves are very strong tonight. In fact, she notices, oddly enough, it's practically like a glass surface out there, which is strange enough in its own right.

"So..." Ruth says again.

Paul stares at her. His stomach flip-flops slightly as she self-consciously tucks a chunk of hair behind her ear.

"What?" she asks, shrinking back against the edge of the hot tub under his stare.

Shaking his head, Paul smiles. "Nothing, you just..." he pauses awkwardly.

Ruth raises her eyebrows, prodding him to go on.

"You just look really beautiful," he finishes, feeling a little stupid for saying aloud something that sounded so much less corny in his own head.

A red flush rises in Ruth's cheeks and she bites her lip, looking down. "Thanks..." she tries to say, but ends up whispering.

"Are you sure we should be doing this...?" Jack asks, looking reflexively over his shoulder.

"If Jen and Charlie can do it, so can we," Steph insists, opening the shower stall door and grinning back at Jack.

Jack smiles a little. "Are you sure you want to be like them?" he asks, laughing a little.

Shrugging, Steph shakes her head. "You're not dating Claire, are you?"

"No..." Jack replies slowly, raising his eyebrows.

"Then we're not like Jen and Charlie," Steph replies and takes his wrist in her hand, pulling him into the shower stall and using her other hand to shut and latch the door.

Jen can't help but wonder how unsafe what she's about to do probably is as she hops out of the row boat and pulls it up onto the sand. It is a hut on a very small version of the island she's just come off herself. She can see only two buildings, instead of three, but it looks as though that is the only difference. One of the buildings is labelled Community Room, as well, though the other bears no markings and is slightly larger.

"Oh, shut up!" a giggling female voice squeals. There's a crashing sound and the light in the Community Room-labelled hut goes out. A burst of laughter from what sounds like at least two voices echoes in the air of the quiet night.

"Now look what you did..." a separate female voice laughs.

"Sorry..." the first female voice responds, choked with giggles.

"I got it," a male voice says. A moment later, the light comes back on. "Seriously though," it continues, sounding amused, "a 'Sawyerette'? Isn't that a bit much?"

Jen's eyes go wide for a moment. She recognizes the male voice instantly as Sawyer's.

"It's not like I thought I'd ever meet you..." the first female voice says.

"...Aislynn?" Jen whispers to herself, further advancing on the hut.

"I'm bored," Sawyer announces almost randomly.

"Okay..." Aislynn replies, the word drawn out in confusion.

A short pause.

"Well then what do you suggest?" the second female voice asks. Now that Jen has figured out that the other two voices belong to Aislynn and Sawyer, she can only assume the third person is Sun.

"Wanna go spy on the Others?" Sawyer asks, laughing. The connotation suggests he's referring to those still in the Game.

"Sawyer, they're probably all sleeping," Aislynn replies, although her voice sounds closer.

"So? Not all of them will be...twenty bucks says Jen and Charlie are in the shower again," Sawyer says, and his voice draws nearer as well.

Jen frowns at the statement, but freezes when she sees a shadow in the doorway. Thinking quickly, Jen rushes around the side of the building and hides in the darkness.

"Sawyer," Sun chastises.

"What?" he laughs. "They're always fun to watch," he admits.

"That's horrible!" Aislynn gasps.

"Fine," Sawyer says and the voice is further away again. Jen presumes that he's gone back into the hut.

"I feel like a swim," Sun says randomly after a short silence.

Another short pause follows before Aislynn yawns. "I'm going to bed."

"Sorry, Sun," Sawyer says sounding mockingly apologetic. "Aislynn says it's time for bed, so I can't go for a swim."

"Sawyer, do what you want," Aislynn says, "I'll still be in the bed when you're done, anyway..."

Jen's eyes widen. So they're continuing their relationship, even out of the game. I'm impressed... Guess Sawyer really does like Ais and it wasn't just about winning. That's...wow. Impressive. Endearing? Sawyer endearing? Yeah...wow, Jen thinks to herself. She hears the two of them leave the hut and then she hears the second hut's door open and close. She waits a few moments longer before coming out of hiding and dashing to the rowboat, eager to get away before being seen. Her nightmare is completely forgotten.

"How did they do this?" Steph laughs as she winces slightly against the feel of having the hard, cold tile against her bare back as Jack holds her up against it.

"This is the antithesis of sexy," Jack replies, grinning. He carefully brings her away from the wall and lets her back down so that she's standing beside him.

"Guess sexy wasn't what they were going for..." Steph continues, giggling.

Jack laughs. "Guess not..."

"Are we going for sexy?" Steph asks.

There's a short pause between the two of them. "Perhaps..." Jack whispers.

"There's the beach..." Steph offers.

"What if someone wakes up?" Jack challenges.

"Why would they come to the beach in the middle of the night instead of just going to the Community Room or the pool or hot tub or something?" Steph asks.

Another short pause follows. Jack smiles. "Good enough for me..." he responds and opens the shower door to let them both out.

Ruth pulls away slowly from the kiss that she and Paul have just shared. "Um..." she starts slowly, "so...does this, like...mean...?" she lets her voice purposefully trail off.

"Mean...?" Paul asks, raising his eyebrows as he tries to recompose himself.

"Well, I mean, you know..." Ruth replies awkwardly. She doesn't really want to come out and ask it so bluntly.

"How about this?" Paul asks, leaning forward and kissing her again, this time more quickly. When he leans back, he looks into her eyes. "It can mean whatever you want."

As Jen pulls the rowboat back up onto the sand on her own island, she wonders whether or not to tell the other players her findings. Would they even believe her? She hadn't noticed the hut in the daylight, the numerous times she'd been on the beach, with and without Charlie. He hadn't seemed to notice it either. Jen can't help but wonder why. Maybe it was just that it was so far off and the huts were so tiny in the distance. She'd not seen the huts, still, after all...just the lights in the middle of the ocean.

Now more than ever she wished that Marcus or Charlie had been awake and had been with her. Hell, she'd even take Claire at this point...just so that she wasn't the only one who saw and heard what she did. Secretly, Jen thought she might be a little crazy for even thinking that she saw and heard the things that she thought she had.

"I need sleep..." she tells herself as she walks off the beach and around the back of the Red Team hut. She misses Jack and Steph out of the corner of her eye as they come out to the beach from around the back of the Blue Team hut.

Quietly, Jen makes her way back into the hut and crawls into bed.

"Psst."

Jen looks up. Warren is sitting up in bed looking at her. Jen starts, slightly, not expecting anyone to be awake. "What?" she whispers.

"What are you doing?" Warren whispers back.

"I couldn't sleep; I went for a walk," she lies.

Warren pauses. "Is anyone else awake?" he asks.

Jen shakes her head in the darkness, reflexively, since she knows he can't see it. "I didn't see anyone," she replies.

"I can't sleep, either," he says, "are you still feeling awake?"

"Sort of, yeah," Jen says, although the truth is, she doesn't think she could go back to sleep if someone paid her, at this point.

"Feel like going on another walk?" Warren asks, getting out of bed. He's still wearing what he'd been wearing when he came into the hut. Jen idly wonders if Marcus, too, was too shy to change into night clothes even after the lights were out.

Jen gets out of bed, too. "Um...settle for a game of cards?" Jen whispers as she walks up to him and the two of them sneak out the door, quietly closing it behind them.

"Why?" Warren asks, "all walked out?"

Jen rolls her eyes and nods. "To say the least," she replies. "Can I tell you a secret...?"

"This feels horrible..." Steph mutters as she lays down on the sand.

"Well, I'm sort of hoping I can make you forget that..." Jack jokes.

Steph blushes and laughs. "I'm sure you can..."

"You can't tell anyone," Jen asserts when Warren excitedly says that he'd love to hear the secret.

"I won't," he assures her.

"I took the rowboat out tonight," Jen starts.

"By yourself in the middle of the night?!" Warren hisses, interrupting her. "Why?!"

"Shh!" Jen hisses back. "Just listen. I took the rowboat out tonight...because I saw---" she pauses, "don't interrupt me, just let me tell the whole story okay?"

Warren nods as they walk into the Community Room and drop themselves down on the couch. Warren picks up a pack of cards from the coffee table and begins to shuffle them as he looks at Jen, waiting to hear the rest of her secret.

Paul and Ruth pull their night clothes back on over their wet undergarments and quietly make their way into the kitchen. Both of them freeze when they hear Jen and Warren's voices and turn abruptly, deciding to go around their team's hut and sneak in the long way 'round.

"I saw a light out in the water, about a mile away. I was curious, so I rowed out there..." Jen says, pausing to gauge Warren's reaction. He looks a little concerned that she'd done so alone. Jen continues, "anyway, when I got there, it looks just like it does here, except instead of three buildings, there are two. One of them is even labelled with that same banner that says 'Community Room'. So, anyway," she says, shifting her position on the couch and drawing one knee up, wrapping her arms around it as she tucks her other leg beneath herself, Indian style, "I moved closer to check it out and I heard voices. Aislynn, Sun, and Sawyer are staying there!"

"No way," Warren breathes.

"I swear to God," Jen insists, "and they come over here and spy on us at night," she adds, "Sawyer said something about wanting to come over and spy on 'the Others'. I presume he meant us, because then when Aislynn said we were probably all sleeping, he made an insinuation about watching Charlie and I..." she finishes, blushing slightly and hoping that that point doesn't get pushed.

Warren's eyes go wide. "Wow...so they're really still around?"

Jen nods. "Kinda, yeah," she says.

Dealing out a game of War for the two of them, Warren looks thoughtful. "You don't wanna, like...go back tonight, do you...?" he asks casually.

Jen smiles. "Aislynn and Sawyer went to bed," she says. "Together," she adds suggestively, grinning.

"We could spy on them, too, you know," Warren offers, putting his own hand down on the coffee table and looking up at Jen.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! Awesome episode/chapter/whatever!

I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but, wow, what a twist. Very interesting! I'm really looking forward how
Spoiler:

Sawyer, Aislynn, and Sun

will play a part in upcoming chapters.

Nice! Keep it coming!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Jack and Steph... Ruth and Paul... AISLYNN AND SAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was literally going 'awwwwwwwww' out loud at every single ship/couple happening in this story... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Amazing episode, it was so great! Everyone's finally letting their sex drives get the better of them!! Woo woo, bravo Jen!

Eagerly awaiting the next episode...

Supernatural Video Station
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 26 of 34

Jump to: