Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wow Wow Wow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Wow Wow Wow Reply with quote

OK, first I have to give a MASSIVE GIGANTIC thank you to the judges for giving me yet another Gold CP, and then another ENORMOUS thank you to everyone who has commented on the vid so far. I don't think I've ever received this much good feedback on a vid, and so it's really boosted my confidence in regards to my vidding skills.

As always, I'd like to ask the judges if they've any feedback to give?

Many massive thank yous,
AP x

Supernatural Video Station
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any feedback at all?

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey AP. Well that was a super original vid right there. Great job. I loved the slits you put over their eyes. The beat use was good and the sins were perfect for each character.

Congrats on the Gold CP! I'm sure you will get more in the future with this level of originality and editing skillz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Hey AP. Well that was a super original vid right there. Great job. I loved the slits you put over their eyes. The beat use was good and the sins were perfect for each character.

Congrats on the Gold CP! I'm sure you will get more in the future with this level of originality and editing skillz

Thank you! I originally had the idea for the slits when I was putting together the ideas for the vid, and I'd caught sight of a picture of a band I liked. They were all lined up as if they were in an identity parade and had slits over their eyes, and I thought it was quite fitting for the start and end of the video.

I did think of trying it throughout the whole video, but I just thought it was best to keep some part of the characters accessible, and make it seem like the slits were there more out of... respect for the dead, I guess. I know, morbid much!

I am going to work on a Seven Heavenly Virtues vid, but I think that it's going to be SO much harder, especially after researching the virtues themselves, I can only think of about three characters who fit so far, since I'm trying to use characters that I didn't use in Sins.

But anyways, thanks so much for the feedback, it's very much appreciated!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: