Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Worst Movies of all Time!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harry, apart from us both liking Lost I don't think I have any of the same taste in movies and TV as you.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Wedding Crashers and Spiderman Two. I mean they both had their low points, but being a Spiderman fan, I enjoyed the sequel, and Wedding Crashers was effin hilarious! You all noticed who played the gay son of Christopher Walken right? YEP, he played Thomas, Claire's boyfriend who left her in LOST. And the funniest thing to come out of his mouth was "Would that make you love me?!" Movie is funny as hell.

About Lizzie. I do think she's trying her hardest. I mean..Lindsay Lohan shows up to do her scenes late because she was out drinking all night and hangs out with...well won't go calling names here, but at least Hilary has her head between her shoulders. I only saw one movie that she was in, which was the Lizzie McGuire Movie because I dug the show, and I thought it was cute and different (the little cartoon version of her talking was the best part), but she does an okay job of acting. Not perfect, but not sloppy, and she doesn't let all that fame crap go to her head like some. I think with time and more acting, she'll become a well repected actress when she gets older...if she stays in that business.

As for movies I hate? Erm..

you know..I can't really think of any. I'm an easily amused person who can enjoy almost any movie, but most of which people have been talking about, I've never seen so I can't really say whether I agree or not. LOL

I will say my favorite movie is "The Boondock Saints"...I think it's a wee bit R rated for some of the younger pepps here...but if you're an adult..or if you can handle adult kinda stuff..(and not get killed by your parents), then give it a watch. Good movie...especially if you've got irish roots.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiderman 2 infinitely > X-Men 3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said Elf? *dies* I love that movie.

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color! Hah. I just love it. I am not a huge fan of Will Farrell but this is one of his I enjoyed immensely.
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just name a couple of the worst movies I've seen that I can actually remember.....

Starship Troopers was scarringly horrible, even though I just saw parts of it while walking through the living room momentarily on my family. It was just bad bad bad. But, I can't believe I'm saying this... there's actually a movie that scarred me more- Stepfather 2.

I bought it from amazon because I watched the first one, both of them starred our wonderful Terry O'Quinn, and the first one was awesome and very enjoyable. But the second one....... there should have never been a sequel in the first place. He died in the first one, but somehow he comes back having survived the knife in the chest. But when I saw it........... it was on par with cutting open a wound in your leg, pouring vinegar in it and squeezing it shut for a long while. That's what even having it on your mind feels like. And It felt like 7 hours long when it was really like an hour and a half. I felt a little sorry for him sometimes. But even though the movie was a total joke, his acting still wasn't. That's the one thing you can count on with Terry.

sig by IslandofMystery
Mars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I liked Spiderman 2.

But one of the other ones I thought was dumb was fear.com

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched "Lady in the water" this weekend. This movie is... um... well... really bad??!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must have been. It's not even in theatrea anymore over here in the states. (well, not where I live)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the director is quite known and famous for coming up with weird ideas in his movies, but they're at least mostly kinda entertaining. This one, however, was just absolutley boring and had no real story. Meh...
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I watched "Lady in the water" this weekend. This movie is... um... well... really bad??!!

YES!!! Thank you, I forgot how much I hated that movie. M. Night Shamalan thinks he's so great he doesn't have to follow conventional storylines and... you know... make some kind of twist to make the whole thing have a point. Nope, he thinks it's original to make deus ex machina after deus ex machina after deus ex machina... I could write better than that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he's a nut case and megalomaniac, too.

It is quite unbelievable that "The Sixth Sense" and "Lady in the water" was made by one and the same director, isn't it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren, you would make a great critic. One of those, that if I were the director, I would look at your review with great trepidation. You're tough...but don't change!

I did like The Village. (Is that the title?) The message was intense.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot one: The Final Cut- there are two that recently came out with that title. The one with Meg Ryan is DEPLORABLE. The Robin Williams one is not AS bad, but still pretty bad.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars wrote:
Warren, you would make a great critic. One of those, that if I were the director, I would look at your review with great trepidation. You're tough...but don't change!

I did like The Village. (Is that the title?) The message was intense.

Ooooh, trepidation Thank you!
I haven't seen The Village, or many of M. Night Shamalan's other movies (at least not ones I recognized as his), though I hear they're very good, I just know that a name as big as that shouldn't be getting away with pranks like Lady in the Water.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: