Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veronica Mars Fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Veronica Mars Fans Reply with quote

So I went and saw Pulse the other night and thought it was alright, nothin to get excited about, but Kristen Bell was a pretty good actress so I looked her up on the net and read about her show veronica Mars. Reviews were saying it was alot like Buffy so I went on Youtube and watched a couple of clips, got interested, bought the first season on dvd and basically Just finished the enitire season in like 2 days . . . let me just say what a flippin great show, i'm hooked, so i was just wonderin if there are any other Veronica Mars fans out there cuz this show ROCKS and I went on Amazon and lucky for me the 2nd season Dvd comes out August 22nd so Wal-Mart will see me bright and early come next tuesday . . .
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's actually an old Veronica Mars thread if you'd like to read the old chatter but beware of lots and lots of Season 2 spoilers towards the end.

We used to have quite a few VM fans here (I'm definitely one of them -- it SO does rock!!! ), but I'm not sure how many still remain. Maybe they'll see this new thread and come to chat again!

Anyway, I was hooked from the pilot ep. I love Kristen Bell and Enrico Colantoni as her dad! Aw, actually, I pretty much love ALL of the main cast! But Veronica and Keith just have such an awesome relationship and the actors play so well off of each other! They get my vote for best Dad and Daughter TV team ever!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do love this show but one thing that bother me about it is the detail of the over arching storylines and mysteries sometimes it's like you can't get your head around them or you have to know what some small thing happened ages ago to get what is going on. That's my only qualm with it/. I <3 Kristen Bell she is a great actress and this show is fresh and appealing. I can't wait for Season 3.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know if there were any threads for the show so I figured I'd jus post one anyway. It's crazy though cuz it just hooked me and i have a paper due in a few hours and I shall be up all night finishing it cuz i couldn't stop watching the dang show.

I agree with you on the whole Veronica and her dad chemistry thing. they are great! but i just can't see myself being that close with my dad its kind of strange on a personal level *lol*

another thing i liked alot about the show was the dialogue, its very smart and quirky/funny. It really does remind me alot of Buffy, which in my opinion is a great thing!

and i also must add that the show is twisted which i like(for example: Duncan being Veronica's half sister . . . eew) good thing that was cleared up

Polarbear: yea it does make you go into major think mode trying to get all the details in order. but the show is soo good that i don't mind
no1slayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really love veronica mars its soo cool ! i live in the Uk and season 2 just started over here a couple of weeks ago and im so glad its back its a cool show !
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats awesome no1slayer! I haven't started watchin the season 2 episodes yet but the dvds come out tomorrow so i'm pretty anxious. It really is a great show. Veronica Mars is givin me something else to watch besides obsessing over how long its gonna take for Lost's new season to start . . ugh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: