Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rewatching Season 2?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitney

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Rewatching Season 2? Reply with quote

Hey all; I got the Season 2 DVD set over the holiday break (finally!) and I've been rewatching it and enjoying every second... again...

Anyway, I was just watching The Whole Truth and I noticed that Sun's pregnancy test was in a big purple "WIDMORE LABS" box--interesting! I says to myself. This is before we really know any little tidbit about the Widmores!

Anyway, I thought it was cool--has anybody else gone back and noticed things in the 2nd Season that they didn't see before?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I've never noticed that!
I keep meaning to watch all of LOST again from the Pilot.
You do notice a lot more the second time around.
Can't remember all the stuff I noticed watching again but I remember seeing the Dharma logo on the Shark the second time around.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: