Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New clip!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: New clip! Reply with quote

Wow...tension-o-rama.

http://www.youtube.com/v/qVoHd6KUsH4

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah. I just saw it.
That was really intense. And I actually loved it, really powerful.

But then the ending just left me all confused.
It's been edited quite a bit though. When it shows her saying 'Please' her lips aren't moving in her reflection.

Banner By Nokoolaidforme.
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOW...

Frell! I wish they'd stop torturing my poor Jate heart... Darn, his FACE when he saw her had me melting! He loves her so freaking much!

And I L.O.V.E it when Jack suffers.

Sorry Skaters, but for me this scene was better than any Skate scene this season. OOOOH yeah!

TEH ANGST!

*sigh*

It's always great to be reminded why I'm a Jater after all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love angst.
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does ne 1 understand why Jack is so cruel to kate in this clip. i mean dangit man they havnt seen each other in a while and he just basically is like "bitch leave"
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the way Jack is. He doesn't trust the Others and he doesn't want Kate to either. It sucks that he got a bit mad at her, as yes, the look on his face melted me, just like the look on Sawyer's face when he saw her again melted me. These two guys CLEARLY love her, but in all honesty, Jack doesn't have much reason to get mad. She wants to help Sawyer, and yes, if they threatened to kill him, I would be doing the same thing. When someone's life is threatened you HAVE to take it seriously. We already know the Others mean business.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not mad at her. He's mad at them for USING her to get to him. If he acts cruelly to her, it will help him psychologically distance himself from her and also show the others that they can't use her to get to him. Maybe keep her out of harm in fact. It's obvious to me that he's pissed at them and not her.
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC I see what your sayin and it makes sense now that i think about it. i've been waiting and waiting for a jate scene and thank god they finally had one but it made me sad watchin it.

oh well, i'll take what i can get.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH! WHY CAN'T I SEE THAT?!?! My computer sucks and won't let me go to that link without getting shockwave or whatever (which, according to the website, when I went to download it, I already have... )

What's happening? Help! I wanna be spoiled!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link directly to YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoHd6KUsH4&eurl=

Hope that works for you, hon!

And *coughcough* the thing I noticed that she was crying and begging him to save Sawyer's life...

*ducks fruit salad thrown by angry Jaters*

Just my opinion, of course. I did really like the scene Jack and Kate had and I'm certainly not stupid enough to ever say, "Oh Kate cares nothing for Jack! He cares nothing for her!" I'm a Skater, not an ostrich with her head stuck in the sand! But, it would be nice if, every once and a while, a Jater would meet me half way and admit that Kate and Sawyer care about each other, too.

*dreams of a day when Skaters and Jaters can be pals*

Granted, that day will probably be when Lost is off the air and even STILL then we'll be arguing who loved who. Won't we ALL be surprised if, in the last episode, Jack and Sawyer run off together and the Jawyer shippers get the last laugh, lol!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It totally did; I. love. you. Aislynn.

Ohh! *wibble* poor Jack! Kate, sweetie, even JACK knows it'll be a snowy day in Hell before they kill Sawyer, so don't cry. Is okay, darling! I pwomise.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pwomise me too! Pwomise me too! *begging*

Glad it worked!
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Here's the link directly to YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoHd6KUsH4&eurl=

Hope that works for you, hon!

And *coughcough* the thing I noticed that she was crying and begging him to save Sawyer's life...

*ducks fruit salad thrown by angry Jaters*

Just my opinion, of course. I did really like the scene Jack and Kate had and I'm certainly not stupid enough to ever say, "Oh Kate cares nothing for Jack! He cares nothing for her!" I'm a Skater, not an ostrich with her head stuck in the sand! But, it would be nice if, every once and a while, a Jater would meet me half way and admit that Kate and Sawyer care about each other, too.

*dreams of a day when Skaters and Jaters can be pals*

Granted, that day will probably be when Lost is off the air and even STILL then we'll be arguing who loved who. Won't we ALL be surprised if, in the last episode, Jack and Sawyer run off together and the Jawyer shippers get the last laugh, lol!

lol Of course Sawyer and Kate care about each other! they love each other!

... thing is, she also loves Jack, who also loves her.

Now all we need is for Jack and Sawyer to love each other as well and they can all live happily as an OT3 4 EVAH.

But in my mind here's what I think could also happen:
Kate could run off with Sayid (c'mon! The man deserves some now that Shannon is gone!), Sawyer become a priest to make up for all the badness that he's done in his life... and then I could have my wish come true of having Jack hooking up with Cameron from House.

Ok, maybe I'm thinking too much...

*extends the handshake of friendship to Skaters*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, you know, you might be on to something. Kate is making me mad. Look, I know that they're BOTH gorgeous. One's the bad boy, one's the good guy. Difficult choice; I get it. But, seriously, quit being so fickle or they ARE liable to go "Aw f*** it..." and ride off together into the sunset leaving Kate behind with an OMGWTFJAWYER?! look on her face.

(in case you haven't guessed, I'm neither a Jater, nor a Skater, but my friends DO find it humorous that whenever a scene is shown in which one of those ships prevails, I always manage to slip in a VERY audible, "...10 points for the Skaters." or "...and the Jaters rejoice."

Best examples (ie, the ones that got the most laughs)

[Sawyer kisses Kate right in front of the Others]

Me: ...10 points for the Skaters.

[Kate tells Sawyer, "Live together, die alone."]

Me: ...and the Jaters rejoice.

Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!The first one minute of this clip was simply gorgeous!!!I love them both!They have sooo much chemistry together....and Evie and Matthew did an amazing job...just look at their faces when they saw each other and the glass thing was amazing too...he loves her sooo much
Jack is having her leave not because he doesn't love her or is mad at her. He's having her leave because he realized that The Others are using Kate against him. He is seeing the emotional mess she is and he wants it to STOP...i think that she loves him too...i just can't understand why is this choice sooo difficult.Jack and Sawyer are completely different...Sawyer is her past and i think that's why she is so attached to him...Jack is her future.If she want to be a better person and move on she must go with Jack.But i think that she's too scared of her feelings for him...that's why she run after the kiss and realizes that there's something going on between them.
Love lasts, lust does NOT.
What Jack and Kate have is FOREVER something completely different from what Sawyer and Kate have. Not some fleeting sexual encounter. It's obvious TPTB don't think Jate is over so I'm not worried.
I think that Kate have to be with Sawyer for sometime and then she'll realize what he's not the man for her and then she'll go back to Jack.
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: