Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help for contest...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Help for contest... Reply with quote

Ok, seriously, it's like EVERY DVD I own is cool with being ripped EXCEPT the two that have the trailers I want. SO...if there's anyone willing to try to rip a DVD for me, since I don't want to give away my project, could someone please PM me and I'll cross my fingers that you have the DVD in your collection...? I can't find downloads for the stupid trailers ANYWHERE, and I've looked all over the place; I've had a ton of suggestions on where to go, and still no luck. If I can't get at least ONE of these trailers, then my idea is totally dead...

...or, hey, maybe if I just send someone the .VOB, they will have better luck at getting the file to ACTUALLY change over to .mpg than I have. It changes over just fine on every clip EXCEPT these effing trailers, so I know I'm not doing it wrong...I don't get it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: