Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kate info for season 3 (very exciting!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Kate info for season 3 (very exciting!) Reply with quote

I try my best to steer clear of any real juicy spoilers cuz I realy do wanna be surprised when the new season comes around, by my impatience is getting the better of me and i took it upon myself to go to spoilerfix.com and i read over some interesting info involving Kate . .. the site says this info was posted today so i'm thinking no one has said anything about this yet . .

I can tell you that at some point in the first four episodes, someone does confess his love to [Kate], and it is one of the most heart-wrenching (in every single possible meaning of the phrase “heart-wrenching”) scenes you will ever see.

There was other updated info also, but i'm mainly interested in the whole Jack, Sawyer, Kate thing and this has got me super amped for this season, it's KILLING me!! aaaahhhh!!

and if anyone knows who is gonna actually confess or who kate chooses please please please don't say it on here or atleast put it in spoiler font or w/e (yes i know this is in the spoiler section but that is atleast one thing i don't wanna know*lol*)
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact this information is the correct one:

From elina: Do you know who Kate chooses?
Not yet. It hasn't been written yet. But I can tell you that at some point in the first four episodes, she does confess that she loves someone on the island. [Editor's note: This differs from what I said in the actual chat--sorry! I had it wrong at first.] It is one of the most heart-wrenching (in every single possible meaning of the phrase) scenes you will ever witness. Prepare to freak.

Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo ok . . . so kate confesses HER love for someone. That makes more sense, hearing that just makes me soo dang excited!! I can't wait to "freak"
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about time that the girl makes up her mind.
I still hope it'll be Sawyer, but I'm kinda convinced that it's Jack. Meh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really have no clue who it'll be. I heard that Jack is supposed to have a new love interest which is not good news for me cuz i like Jate more than skate but to tell the truth, the promise of a heart wrenching scene that will make people freak makes me not really care who she chooses, i just wanna see what the heck happens to make it so emotional, ya know?
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well from what I've heard, Jack will have a sort of new love interest with one of the new characters coming to the show in this season, so my guess would be Sawyer.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, just because Jack might be going to have a new love interest, it doesn't mean that Kate cannot be in love with him.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be in a flashback I bet.
Tom or someone.
xgene
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Well, just because Jack might be going to have a new love interest, it doesn't mean that Kate cannot be in love with him.

I agree. They could have it be a sort of "unrequited love" situation so it leaves open the possibility for Jack and the new love interest. I don't know if that would happen cause I believe through what has been shown that Jack loves her, unless we get more info through flashbacks telling us that he "will never love again" or he's gay.

Personally I want it to be Sawyer she chooses. I prefer Skate over Jate due to Jate being a bit too sappy for me at times and no real "passion", at least compared to Skate. Plus it will give another dimension to Sawyer if it is really a "heart-wrenching" scene (given that he does at least some of the talking).

I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a jater but Skate is so easy to vid! And a heartwrenching skate vidding scene would be great! But my heart tells me, Jate is fate. I don't think she'll ever truelly(sp) choose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:

Oh no, that's not what I mean. I'm a fan both of Jate and Skate. What is sounds by 'heartwrenching' is that one of them could be dying and she could announce her love before they die. Cryptic yes, but what else could be heart wrenching? She could love Jack, and she could love Sawyer, but I'm going for a Skate on this one.
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest i'm completely sick of both jate and skate. In fact i've seen so many shipper vids that i'm bored of all the romance on the show. I want less emotional and more cool. [/rant]

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way! emotional stuff is what gets me, but i'm a sucker for a good heart wrenching moment, but if someone is about to die, be it Jack/Kate/or Sawyer let me just say i can do w/o this lil scene. I know it seems highly unlikely, but if one of them dies i will be crushed. (i love em all!!)
lovinJamesF87@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way! emotional stuff is what gets me, but i'm a sucker for a good heart wrenching moment, but if someone is about to die, be it Jack/Kate/or Sawyer let me just say i can do w/o this lil scene. I know it seems highly unlikely, but if one of them dies i will be crushed. (i love em all!!)
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They wouldn't dare kill off Jack, Kate or Sawyer this early IMO.
They are the three hottest living characters. Or at least, they have the biggest fanbase of people who think they are hot.
It's all about the money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: