Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"You/re Still Here - Everything" by Michelina

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: "You/re Still Here - Everything" by Michelina Reply with quote

"You/re Still Here - Everything" 06-20-2006
An overview of the Charlie/Claire relationship thus far.
Song: Everything by Alanis Morissette
Vidder: Michelina
Length: 4:04 (15.3MB WMV)

Link: http://media.putfile.com/ClaireCharlie-Everything
http://www.zshare.net/video/charlieclaire-everything-wmv.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/23546778/CharlieClaire-Everything.wmv.html
poussin jaune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the end of your video !! good job !!
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Alternate Links:
http://www.zshare.net/video/charlieclaire-everything-wmv.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/23546778/CharlieClaire-Everything.wmv.html

Thank-you very much for watching, jane! The end was fun to do, especially since the general style of the video was choppy cuts with an odd kind of flow to the song, because I wanted it to be as rocky as the C/C relationship itself. So, it was nice to put a slow sort of montage at the end in contrast to the rest of the vid, linking back to the kiss scene, because I had been working towards that moment for the whole video. LOL, that probably makes absolutely no sense to anyone but me, but you can just smile and nod, it gets you through hectic posts like mine.

Some Info on this Vid:
Started Vidding: Thursday, May 25th
Completed Vidding: Tuesday, June 20th
Genre: Fluff, though with a bit of angst - just because Alanis Morissette absolutely loves getting right down to the core of a person's feelings. Damn her!
Quick Summary: Everything is merely a general tribute to Charlie/Claire, and their many moments together, whether happy, moving, or just totally heartbreaking. I guess you could say that the vid is a summary of their relationship thus far, except not exactly in sequence. Hee. Us Charlie/Claire shippers have been through a lot this season (not just on the show, but we've received a lot of torment in fandom as well), and I think we definitely deserve the (possible) good things that are to come for our pairing in Season Three.

This vid will probably be my last Charlie/Claire one for a while. *other LVIers rejoice* For my tenth C/C video, which is Everything, I wanted to do something special, so I went with a summary of their relationship. Now, I'm going to be working on Ensemble vids more, and I have a Skate vid and trailer in the process. Wish me luck, I know how awkward it will be for me to focus on something other than Charlie and Claire. *braces self*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was beautiful Michelina. I'll never get tired of your C/C vids!! They all have something original to them. I love the lightning in this one.

Good luck with your new projects, can't wait to see them.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, thank-you, cylune! *is flattered* That means so much to me, coming from you - I am a huge fan of your work myself. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if I ever told you how much I loved Hallelujah and Message In A Bottle. *facepalm* Oh God, I'm horrible. Man, I'll just go...review those now - both of those vids left me completely speechless. Stunning! *worships you*

Oh, and many thanks for wishing me luck! *needs it desperately*
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vid! Huge fan of all your C/C vids ...and this song was perfect for the two

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this vid Michelina, I think I even enjoyed it a little more then your last CC one.
Editing was nicely done, I liked how you built up to the hand holding scene at the very end of it and I really, really love the song choice too.

Excellent Job!!! Though I'm kinda sad that you're not gonna be making anymore CC vids for a while. *sigh*
Meh . . . I'll get over it. Can't wait to see some of these ensemble vids you have planned.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop it!! Please!! you had me blushing for an hour. My boyfriend thought I'd spend too much time under the sun.

By the way, the link for your Fire + Water vid (the one with the Our Lady Peace song) is expired... would you mind posting another one? I'd really like to see it again.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it! Great effects.

Good job

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww! A huge hug-out goes to you lot for leaving me such flattering comments. *hugs* They really mean the world to me, so thank-you Sheree, Holly, cylune (again!), and IntoTheVoid. You rock!

And thanks to the council for awarding this one a silver CP! I knew I would either get that, or no CP at all, but it was nice to see that I did receive something for a vid I slaved over for three weeks, although these lovely comments would have been enough anway. *stops self before she gets all sappy*

And cylune, you wanted my recap vid, yes? That vid brings back such horrible memories. For a vid that caused me such technical difficulties (i.e computer crashing), it's always good when someone liked it enough to want to see it again, even though my computer clearly did not want me to finish it. Stupid thing. */end rant*

Here you go:

http://media.putfile.com/FireWaterRecap

This one was made way back in the day where my copy F+W absolutely sucked, so bare with me.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Your vids are always totally amazing! I loved it, especially the end:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: