Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WMM effects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
torrie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: WMM effects Reply with quote

Just a quick question - does anyone know if you can change the hue of a clip on WMM to one particular colour? I can only see the option to have it run through a cycle of colours ...
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to This post in Aislynn's Windows Movie Maker tutorial, it shows you all the links where you can download new effects & transitions for WMM, one of those links has downloads that change the hue of clips.
torrie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for that! I actually depended on tha thread to get me started with my vids, but I skimmed over that part 'cos it looked complicated and I was sticking to the basics then, lol. Guess I'll just have to go figure it all out now ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: