Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Leftovers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robo-bunnies!!!!!!!

Oh, how can you not love a fic with robo-bunnies, cookies and a Secret Agent Aislynn? That was SO awesome!

And, I've gotta say, of all the things I thought my ep might be about, this was so WAY much cooler than anything I could've hoped for!

Thanks, Steph!

(Wow, you know I loved it if I triple-posted every single emoticon! )
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awe, thanks Ais! I'm glad I could you write ya well! I knew you'd love robo-bunnies
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New ep, comming soon. I started it and I should be finished soon.
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the delay, RL stuff getting in the way. This story gets more and more bizarre as I go along. I hope you guys find it amusing at least. I did my best.

The Leftovers – Ep 9 Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden

Written by Steph

“Yay! We’re in England!” Steph cried with joy.

“We were just here not too long ago, Steph,” Marcus reminded her.

“Oh yeah!” she replied with a snort.

“Here’s the address,” Paul said holding the small slip of paper out. “This is last place I know of where Ed lived back then. But I’m afraid that was many years ago.”

“That’s okay, Paul,” Aislynn assured him. “It’s a good place to start.”

They rented a car and set off to find Ed. But when they got there they were all shocked at what they saw. The lot was completely empty, no house! “What now?” Nate asked rubbing his head.

“We can ask the neighbors,” Vicky said pointing to the houses that lined the rest of the street.

One by one they knocked on every door with no luck until they reached the last house in the row. An older woman opened the door with a kind smile. “Well, hello there!” she exclaimed. “Oh my! You have so many little bunnies, they are so cute,” she said reaching down to pet one.

“NO!” Aislynn cried batting the woman’s hand away just in time. “These are not regular bunnies, ma’am. Be careful.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” the old woman replied with a smile.

“Ma’am, we hope you can help us,” Colin said. “We’re trying to find an old friend of ours, Ed Brackenbrickerstrudelmolder.”

“Ah!” the woman’s face lit up. “Mr. Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden! Oh yes, he doesn’t live around here anymore.”

“We know that ma’am, we were wondering if you had any information about maybe where he had gone or how we could contact him?” Steph asked.

“Oh, he lives in London now,” she informed them. “He owns the Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden Pancake factory. Oh!” she added. “Mmm, Mr. Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden always made the best pancakes. I’m hungry!” she also added with raised eyebrows.

“Okay, thank you very much Ma’am,” Marcus said with a smile.

“Screw you too young man,” she said with a wide grin.

“What?!” Marcus asked with confusion.

“Bye-bye now,” she said closing the door.

“Did she just-“

“Let’s just go,’” Colin said walking past them.

Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden Pancake Factory was only a hour drive away and when they pulled up it looked like some kind toy castle out of Disney movie. “Whoa! How come I never heard of this place before?” Paul asked.

“This is creepy,” Vicky said.

“Like it’s not supposed to be there or something,” Aislynn added.

“Come on,” Colin said once again walking past them.

“Colin, what’s wrong?” Vicky asked catching up to him.

“I’m missing the SLiTHER on ice special tonight because of this!”

“There’s a SLiTHER on ice special?” Vicky asked confused.

“Duh! Its on right after Wheel of Smells!”

“Oh, well you can just buy it on-“ she was suddenly cut off when a bunch of asian midgets surrounded them with pitch forks.

“Holy crap!” Nate yelled taken off guard. “They’re so cute!”

“Silence!” one of them bellowed. “State your business!”

“We are here to see Ed BrickenbrackerTexasHoldem,” Nate replied calmly.

“That’s Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden, pal!” one of the midgets cried poking Nate with his pitchfork lightly.

“Look, we don’t want any trouble from you midgets!” Marcus said angrily. “Just because you have immunity here at Brackerfrackinholdmeup Factory, doesn’t mean I can’t make one phone call to you know who. Need I remind you of the law?”

All the midgets collectively cringed and winced. “No please, we’ll take you to him. But the bunnies must wait outside, sanitation purposes.”

“That’s better,” Paul exclaimed.

Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden Factory was huge. The smells of baking pancakes filled their nostrils as they followed the little asian midgets through the vast factory. Nate had stopped and was staring down over the railing at a huge vat of pancake batter. “I wish I could swim in that,” he said with a devilish grin.

“Don’t even think about it, dillhole,” Colin said grabbing him by the back of his shirt and dragging him along.

“What is the meaning of this!” a loud voice shouted in front of them. “We do not allow visitors in Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden Factory!”

“Ed!” Steph cried recognizing him immediately. “It’s us, the old LVI Spammers!”

“Wow!” he said with a shocked expression. “I can’t believe it! You guys came here to see me?”

“We want you to start spamming again on LVI,” Paul stated with a warm smile.

Ed frowned his face sad. “I’m afraid I can’t do that. I’m in feud right now with Flap-my-Jack Pancake Company and I can’t risk any information leaking out to the wrong people.”

“Well, then let’s just annihilate Flap-my-Crack Pancakes!” Colin replied wanting to make this as fast as possible.

“With what?” Ed asked confused.

“I know what!” Marcus cried reaching into his pocket. He handed Ed a small pouch. “These should do it.”

Ed opened the pouch. “These are just marbles!”

“No, they are cybergenetic who-who balls,” Marcus corrected him.

“How did you get these?” Ed asked.

“Enough!” Colin screamed. “I’m missing one of the greatest shows on Earth, I don’t have time to listen to you guys go back and fourth about someone’s balls. Let’s do this.” He grabbed the pouch and headed out the door.

Several seconds later, they all heard a loud boom and the ground shook below. Colin appeared before them again with a disgusted look on his face.

“That was quick!” Vicky said.

“Can I please go watch my show now?” he asked tapping his foot impatiently.

“Yeah! Go for it!” Paul replied with a chuckle as Colin ran off to the nearest TV.

“Wow, Colin don’t play games when he determined!” Aislynn said with a giggle.

“Where’s Nate?!” Marcus said angrily.

“Oh my God! The vat of batter!” Paul cried.

They all ran over and sure enough, there was Nate doing the backstroke in a huge vat of pancake batter. “Weeeee!” he said before he dove underneath.

“That boy needs a lobotomy,” Marcus said shaking his head.

They all laughed knowing that spamming was once again going to be just like old times.

To Be Continued…
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a list of all the variations of Ed's name! Why? Because I LOVE LISTS! And it was way funny. And I love way funny lists!

1. Brackenbrickerstrudelmolder
2. Brickenbaucherschwitzerholden
3. BrickenbrackerTexasHoldem
4. Brackerfrackinholdmeup *love*

Next, the List Of Things I Laughed The Hardest At:

1. the SLiTHER on ice special
2. a bunch of asian midgets surrounded them with pitch forks
3. "But the bunnies must wait outside, sanitation purposes."
4. Flap-my-Jack Pancake Company
5. cybergenetic who-who balls
6. “Enough!” Colin screamed. “I’m missing one of the greatest shows on Earth, I don’t have time to listen to you guys go back and fourth about someone’s balls. Let’s do this.” He grabbed the pouch and headed out the door.
7. Nothing can top that line, nothing...

That was totally hysterical, Steph! Just the thing I needed to read right now! LOVED IT!!!!!!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg thanks so much Ais, i was so afraid that it sucked! Haha! yeah Colin had THE best line in that ep! Thanks for reading it.
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao!!!!! that was hilarious!!!! i think i laughed most at:

“Where’s Nate?!” Marcus said angrily.

“Oh my God! The vat of batter!” Paul cried.

Steph that one rocked so much, and I'm not just saying it because it was my one

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awe! Thanks ed! I hope it cheered you up *huggles*
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more please.

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I'll write some more as soon as possible. Which is in about a week's time.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I actually wrote something again! I think it kinda sucks but I hope you guys find it funny.

The Leftovers - Episode 10: The Quitter.

Vicky sat at her computer at her home in Perth. “Hey Harry!” she said in a post to the LVI Spam thread.

“Hey.” Harry, who had a disturbing avatar of cartoons humping eachother at the time, posted back. “How are ya, Vicky?”

“Good thanks.” Replied Vicky. “What’s up? Been doing anything much?”

“You know me, Vicky…I’m always doing something…” joked Harry. “I just quit as soon as I get bored with it.”

Vicky laughed as she read this post. A man came from behind her. “What are you laughing about?” the man asked. Vicky turned around to see Matthew Fox, her new boyfriend.

“Oh, it’s just Harry from LVI…” replied Vicky. She looked at Matt. “Please can I tell the spammers I’m dating you?” she begged for the hundredth time.

“NO!” snapped Matt. “They can never know!” He grabbed Vicky by the wrist and yanked her off her chair. “Let’s go!”

“But I’ve gotta--” began Vicky.

“No!” Matt replied quickly.

“But Harry will be--” she said again.

“NO!” repeated Matt angrily. “That does it! I don’t want you talking to any of these men on the internet ever again!”

“What?” asked Vicky in shock. “Don’t worry, I’m not secretly dating them or anything…I mean, they’re all younger than me apart from Nate and Paul…and even those two are always acting like they’re little kids…”

“I don’t care!” replied Matt. “You’re gonna have to choose…me…or the spammers…”

Vicky gulped and stared at Matt and his muscular body. “You.” She finally said. Matt smiled and walked away, turning off the computer as he walked past it. Vicky sighed. She was going to regret that decision for the rest of her life.

---

“So where are we headed for?” asked Ed.

“Canada.” Replied Marcus.

“Yay, I love the Eiffel tower!” grinned Nate. There was an awkward silence as everyone stared at Nate.

“That’s Paris.” Replied Steph. “Honestly, Nate…how did you ever manage to pass grade one?”

“So who are we getting in Canada?” asked Ed, ignoring Nate and Steph’s argument.

“Harry.” Said Marcus. “Aislynn managed to find out where he lives.”

Aislynn nodded. “The robo-bunnies can find out where people live.” She smiled, patting the group of robo-bunnies next to her on the head.

Paul stared at the bunnies. “Umm, Ais…” he said. “Those things are starting to creep me out…and they’re taking up heaps of space in here.”

“Yeah, Aislynn.” Said Colin. “Maybe you should sell them when we get to Canada…”

Aislynn frowned. “All of them?” asked Aislynn.

“Well, you could keep one.” Replied Vicky.

“Okay…” sighed Aislynn. “When we get to Canada, you guys can go get Harry, and I’ll sell these bunnies…”

The car finally got to the airport, where the group caught a plane to Canada. “I told you!” Nate laughed, walking out of the airport and pointing up at something. “There! The Eiffel tower is in Canada after all!”

“That’s a tree, Nate.” Sniggered Paul.

“Oh.” Replied Nate.

Colin and Marcus laughed with Paul. “Y’know, Paul…” said Colin. “When we first found you at that bar…I thought you’d turned into a total sleaze…but you haven’t changed at all…”

Paul laughed. “You kids and your crazy assumptions…”

“Paul, I’m 35.” Colin said angrily. The group ran over to a taxi, except for Aislynn, who went to go sell all her bunnies except for one.

A man in his late thirties sat on the couch, flicking through the channels on the TV. The doorbell rang. The man turned off the TV and walked over to the door. He opened the door to see Marcus, Steph, Colin, Paul, Vicky, Nate and Ed all standing there. He stared at them.

“Are you…are you who I think you are?” asked the man, not believing his eyes. “No…no, it couldn’t be…”

“We’re the spammers from LVI.” Replied Steph. “Are you Harry?”

Harry’s eyes grew even wider. “Uhh…yeah.” He laughed. “What are you guys all here for?”

“We want you to start spamming again.” Replied Ed.

“Hmm…” replied Harry. “Okay.”

The group all looked at Harry then at eachother. “Umm…okay?” asked Marcus.

“Yeah, okay.” Said Harry. “I’ll be back on LVI straight away.”

“Hmm…” said Colin. “I guess that’s good…I gotta say, I was expecting us to have to convince him more…”

“Yeah.” Said Nate. “We usually have to help save somebody’s live or something…”

“Yeah, well…” replied Harry. “I’ve quit every job I’ve ever had, so I don’t really have a very interesting life...right now I’m working at a factory that makes toilet rolls…”

There was a long awkward silence. “So…” said Vicky, finally breaking it. “Should we go get Aislynn then continue on with the journey?”

Everyone nodded and headed towards the door, not as excited about this adventure as they had been. Harry opened the door, ready to join the group, but as soon as he opened the door someone knocked him to the ground. The group stared in shock as someone walked into the house. Harry got up and looked angrily at the man.

“Matt?!?” asked Vicky.

“Vicky!” Matt grinned. “I love you, I’m sorry I was so horrible to you…”

Vicky smiled. “It’s okay, Matt.” She said, hugging him.

“Great.” Said Matt. “KILL THEM!” he suddenly yelled. Suddenly an army of Asian midgets with no arms charged into the house, holding guns on their shoulders.

Vicky screamed. “What are you doing???” she asked.

“Killing all of your stupid spamming friends…” Matt exclaimed. Vicky couldn’t believe it. She thought he had changed. But he was worse than he had ever been before. She knew he didn’t like the spammers, but to want them killed was just too much. She closed her eyes as the Asian midgets with no arms managed to put their guns to all her friend’s heads.

“Not so fast!” came a voice. Everyone turned to look at Aislynn. She held up the only robo-bunny she now had, and it’s eyes started going a bright red colour. It shot lasers at all of the Asian midgets with no arms, and they fell to the ground, dead. Vicky ran over to join her friends.

Matt looked at Vicky. “Okay, Vicky, fine…” he growled. “You’ve had your chance, but now it seems there’s no winning you back…I’m gonna find you guys again…and next time, you’ll all be going down!” He ran over to an open window and jumped out before Aislynn’s robo-bunny could shoot him.

"So, you sold the rest of the bunnies?" Steph asked Aislynn.

"Yep." replied Aislynn. "This is my last one."

"What's his name?" asked Harry.

"Hmm, I dunno..." Aislynn replied. "I think I'll call him...Prescott."

Everyone looked at Aislynn. "Err..." replied Paul. "That's...lovely."

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.

Last edited by marcus on Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... don't you mean episode 10?

Awesome. Kind of weird though reading a piece written by Marcus I miss AAA
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO oops.

Thanks Colin.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Paul laughed. “You kids and your crazy assumptions…”

“Paul, I’m 35.” Colin said angrily. The group ran over to a taxi, except for Aislynn, who went to go sell all her bunnies except for one.

Well, you KNOW you guys will always be "kids" to the rest of us more age-challenged Spammers...

I loved it! Obsessive/stalkery Foxy busting in with the Asian, armless midget army, ready to go postal on the Spammers! But saved by Prescott the robo-bunny!

*loves robo-bunnies*

Awesome ep, I really enjoyed it!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this next episode is a two parter because I'm trying to establish our new journeys and the beginning was longer than i expected:

The Leftovers - Episode 11: Warren's Revenge, Part One
by Fan4Lost

The whole day just didn't feel right, Marcus thought as he paced Harry's apartment wondering what they would do next. They had located all but a few of the old spammers now and those leftover were not going to be easy. He didn't want it to end like this, it just didn't feel complete. He glanced over at Steph who was sitting in the kitchen casually talking with Vicky. It seemed like just yesterday when they had met on LVI and he knew she wasn't going to give up this easily. But he also knew that this was a lost cause, considering the people left were almost all unobtainable.

Holly had moved somewhere in Brazil to study dung beetles and Harry hadn't seen her for ages. Ally as far they knew was still in the depths of hell with her Gilmore Girls DVD. Liz was a criminal determined to kill Nate for some stupid gambling bet over polka. Linda was last seen in Oklahoma and now her whereabouts were unknown. KC had invented instant water and bought her own island which was off limits to the public, so they had no way of getting ahold of her, yet. And Jen had married Curtis and they eloped to some weird colony for half nudists. He knew if they didn't at least try to find some of them, it wouldn't be complete. But it seemed so useless at this point.

Steph walked over to Marcus. "You're gonna wear a hole in that rug, Gerbil," she said with a small smile.

"I just can't believe that we've gotten this far only to hit a dead end!"

"We haven't hit a dead end! We have an army now! An army of willing spammers, our friends, who are more than willing and capable to help us find the others!" Steph exclaimed waving her arm in the direction of everyone sititng around.

Marcus glanced around the room, everyone's face lighting up with excitement and pride. Harry, Colin and Paul all nodded in agreement as Ed clapped his hands together with glee.

Aislynn straightened up in her chair puffing out her chest. "Private Aislynn The Invisible Viddergirl, at your service!" she said saluting Marcus.

Vicky smiled sweetly. "I never would have been able to get away from Matt if it wasn't for you guys helping me."

Marcus scanned his friends, his heart filling with adoration for the people he once shared so many years with online. Even Nate, who was leaned over licking the arm of the couch.

"Nate! What the hell are you doing?" Steph cried her face angry.

He suddenly jolted upward, a look of suprise in his eyes. "What? There was chocolate sauce on it."

They rolled their eyes with an annoyed sigh. "Marcus, we all love you and we're going to make this happen!" Steph excalimed proudly.

Marcus smiled widely. "Who's next then?" he asked with excitement.

"Warren!" Harry shouted. "He still lives in British Columbia I heard."

"Warren?!" Steph shouted her eyes narrowing. A chill swept up her spine and she swiveled away from everyone's view, keeping her face lowered.

"Warren?!" Aislynn and Vicky cried their faces shocked. They both went completely pale and Vicky grabbed Aislynn's arm pulling her close.

"What?" Marcus asked confused his eyes searching their faces for some clue to what was going through their minds.

"What the hell?" Paul asked glancing over at Colin.

"Uh...yeah," Colin replied standing up.

"I refuse to find Warren!" Steph grumbled turning back around with an annoyed expression.

Marcus and Colin both stared at her their eyes wide with shock. "Steph, what the heck is the deal here?" Colin asked. "It's Warren. Are you not telling us something?"

"No! I just don't think it's a good idea to go find him is all!" she snapped folding her arms across her chest.

"Oh my God!" Nate cried. "I found a canadian penny! Yay!"

"Nate, shut up!" Marcus yelled turning back to Steph.

She knew he wouldn't let it rest if she didn't just agree to go along with them, so she grabbed her bag and hoisted over her shoulder. "Fine, you want to go get Warren, then let's go! But don't say I didn't warn you!" She stalked out of the room and Aislynn and Vicky jumped up following her.

The guys just stood there in shock. None of them had the slightest idea what just happened and their dumbfounded expressions only confirmed that as they gathered themselves for their journey to find Warren and figure out what he did to the girls.

Later in the day they all piled on the train to British Columbia. They had settled in and Ed just kept staring over at Aislynn who was nervously petting her robo-bunny. "Oh #45," Aislynn whispered softly. "I love you, everything will be alright." Vicky was reading a magazine upside down and Steph was mumbling to herself quietly like an insane person.

Paul peaked over the top of his seat, "What the heck was that back there at Harry's?" he asked Ed who looked increasingly nervous.

"I have no idea!" he exclaimed his eyes wide with confusion. "The girls are all acting really weird!"

Marcus and Colin popped up over the back of Ed's seat. "I'm so confused, I have never seen any of them act this way before," Marcus replied.

"Steph looked like she was ready to explode, she was so angry," Nate replied peaking out from under Ed's seat. They all looked down at him and rolled their eyes.

"What could Warren have done to make them all act so wierd?" Paul asked.

"Warren was always the coolest guy around LVI, I just don't get it!" Marcus said resting his chin on the back of Ed seat.

"I guess we'll find out when we get to British Columbia," Colin replied with a snort.

No one spoke the rest of trip. And when the train pulled into the station the tension in the air was extremely thick. The girls were keeping close together, seperating themselves from the rest of the group.

Marcus couldn't take it anymore, he walked over and grabbed Steph by the arm. "What the heck is going on here Steph?" he demanded whirling her away from the other two.

Steph lowered her eyes trying to hide her already exposed emotions. "I can't tell you Marcus," she whispered. "You wouldn't undertstand!"

"One of you is going to tell us," Colin spurted out, his own patience growing thin. "Not only is this bugging the crap out of me, but Nate keeps looking at me weird and it's creeping me out! So excuse me if I'm a little irritated right now Steph!"

Aislynn and Vicky huddled close. "We can't!"

"We're going to find out eventually! Just spill it!" Ed cried angrily.

The girls just stood there unable to speak until Steph lost her patience. "Fine, I'm tired of hiding this anyway!" she yelled her face turning red with fury. "You want to know why we're scared and worried?"

"Uh...yeah," Harry said.

"Warren!" Vicky said looking around suspiciously.

"He's everywhere," Aislynn whispered.

Marcus let out a small giggle. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Are you guys smoking reefer or something?" Nate asked amazed.

"I told you that you wouldnt understand!" Steph shouted turning away. The guys just stood there in awe not able to think of what to say. Steph grabbed Aislynn and Vicky, "Well come on! You want to know right? Then let's go!" she added as they began walking down the street.

"I am so confused," Harry said his expressions stunned.

"Are they all losing their minds?" Paul asked with a chuckle.

"Marci, you look hot in those jeans," Nate said eyeing him up.

"God dammit Nate!" Marcus cried his face twisting with anger.

"We better follow them or we'll never find out," Harry said walking off after the girls.

"Yeah," Colin said as they all followed Harry.

And the mystery of Warren was only beginning...

stay tuned for the chilling conclusion of The Leftovers - Warren's Revenge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: