Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Three
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gulp!
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bye everybody. LMAO I hope I'm safe since I already died kind of
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ON second thought you should've have said anything. Biggest shocker ever.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap, you spoilt it, was gonna have you die again then come back to life again then die again then come back to life then die.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

hey Ais' I think your safe otherwise It wouldn't be The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn anymore
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL The Amazing Adventures of Marci
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 3x20: Punishment.

Day 147: The Battle Grounds.

Paul jumped out of the back of a truck transporting frozen pizzas. This was it. The battlegrounds in New Zealand. Or atleast it had been.

He looked around, searching for any tents or people. Nobody was there. “Oh no…” he muttered. He ran over to where the actual battle had been…there was nothing in sight. Everybody was gone. “Darn it!” yelled Paul. “Where on Earth are they?!?”

Day 148: The Plane.

“I thought the fight was supposed to be today.” said Colin. “By the time we get to Canada, it’ll be tomorrow afternoon!”

“Actually, when we get there it’ll be the exact same time it was when we first got on the plane back in New Zealand.” replied Aislynn.

“Oh.” sighed Colin. “How convenient.”

The plane finally landed in Canada, and most of them had gotten enough sleep to be able to fight. Father Kongshaw had obviously hoped some of them would get jet-lag, but Aislynn had made sure everyone got some sleep.

They all walked off the plane, and were shocked to see Kongshaw’s army and all the Marci standing out there with their weapons, ready to fight.

“What the?” asked Vicky. “I thought it didn’t start for an hour?”

“Oh my God…” whispered Aislynn. “I think Paul told them…y’know…that we were gonna attack early!”

“Darn it!” said Josh. “So…what does that mean we do now?”

“Uhh…” Aislynn tried to think.

“Well, are we going to start the fight or not?” asked Kongshaw.

“Err…” Aislynn replied. “Yes…In about an hour.”

“What?” asked Kongshaw. “Don’t try to trick us, Paul told us all about your little plan!”

“Well, actually that wasn’t true…” said Aislynn. “It was a test, to see if Paul was working for you or for us. I guess he was working for you.” She sighed, disappointed.

“Actually, we had to force the information out of him.” growled Kongshaw. “Then he ran off…we thought he might have gone to join you.”

Aislynn scratched her head. “Nope, haven’t seen him.”

“Oh.” said Kongshaw. Both armies stared at each other, and there was a long silence. “Well…” continued Kongshaw. “This is embarrassing…Err, I suppose we’ll see you in an hour then.”

The two armies walked off in separate directions, preparing themselves for the next big battle. “What a great honeymoon.” said Matt sarcastically. “A battle in Canada, how romantic…”

“So what does this mean?” asked Colin, walking over to Aislynn while putting on his armour. “Is Paul on our side or their side?”

“I still don’t know.” replied Aislynn. “We should find out soon enough.”

“But we need to know now!” snapped Colin. “I need to know!”

Aislynn stared at him. “Why do you need to know it so badly?”

“In case you haven’t forgotten, Paul was my best friend.” said Colin. “I’m sick of this…I’m sick of being the only random guy in the group! I’m gonna die if I go on like this much longer!”

Aislynn laughed. “Don’t worry, if Paul turns out to still be evil, I’ll order another random in the mail.”

After an hour, the armies lined up opposite each other. Kongshaw and Aislynn stood in the middle, and shook hands.

“Let the battle begin!” shouted Kongshaw. All the warriors cheered and barged into each other.

Cheech jumped right onto Kongshaw, pushing him to the ground. “What the? Cheech?!?” Kongshaw yelled.

“Yep.” grinned Cheech. “I’m finally getting my revenge on you! How dare you kick me out of your army?” He grabbed his spear and threw it aiming for Kongshaw’s heart, but he quickly rolled out of the way and jumped back up. Cheech quickly ran off like a girl.

Aislynn grabbed one of Kongshaw’s warriors and threw him onto three others. “Four in one!” she grinned. Suddenly another warrior came out from behind her, with a gun.

Aislynn turned around just as the warrior pulled the trigger. She jumped to the side, but the bullet was too quick for her. It shot her in her left shoulder. “OW!” she yelled, dropping to the ground.

“Aislynn!” Vicky said, running over. She punched the warrior who had shot her in the face, and he quickly ran off. “Oh no!” said Vicky. She picked up Aislynn on her shoulders, and ran as fast as she could to the first aid tent.

She dropped her on the ground inside the tent. “Okay, don’t worry, Ais…” Vicky whispered. “I’m gonna go get the doctor and he’ll fix you…” She began to walk to the door, then turned back around. “Wait a minute…who’s the first aid guy?” she asked.

“Robert!” said Aislynn, still in great pain.

“Who the heck is Robert?” asked Vicky.

“He has brown hair and is probably wearing a suit of armour.” replied Aislynn. “That’s all I really know about him…”

“Okay, I’ll be right back!” Vicky said, running out. She looked around at the great battle. Half the people there had brown hair and were wearing suits of armour. “Oh darn it!” She ran around, trying to find out which one was Robert.

Meanwhile, Aislynn lay in the tent. Suddenly her skin went very cold, and her eyes shut...

Kongshaw stuck a spear in the back of someone’s head. “MWAHAHAHA!” he grinned evilly. “Didn’t see that coming, did you?” He looked at the man’s armour, and noticed it was one of his own warriors. “Oh…”

One of Kongshaw’s other warriors walked over to him. “You know, sir…I’ve been thinking.”

“Well done.” said Kongshaw, rolling his eyes. “See? It’s not that hard, is it?”

The warrior ignored him and kept speaking. “Isn’t your daughter supposed to be the ‘chosen one’?”

Kongshaw rolled his eyes again. “Yes…and?” he asked.

“Well, she’s supposed to be the reason we’re having this war…and she’s on the other side.” replied the warrior.

“Your point being?” asked Kongshaw angrily.

“Well…err…without your daughter on our side…even if we win the war…Confucius said we would solve peace in our country only if the Chosen One fought with us…” said the warrior.

Kongshaw stared at the warrior for a moment, then scratched his chin. “Oh, darn it…I’d forgotten about that…” He looked at the warrior. “Go get me Aislynn, I need her here now!”

“Yes sir!” said the warrior.

A warrior picked up Colin, holding a knife. Just as he was about to stab him, Nate kicked him in the back. A slightly larger man picked up Nate, but was hit in the head by Matt. Then a huge, muscly man picked up Matt.

“Oh no.” gulped Matt.

Vicky had finally found Robert, and they ran into the first aid tent. Aislynn wasn’t there. “Oh my God…” she said.

The big, tough guy held onto Matt and got out a huge crossbow. “Prepare to die!” he yelled. He pulled back the trigger, but was pushed out of the way. And not by Nate or Colin. Everyone stared over to see Paul standing there.

“Paul!” grinned Colin. “It’s so great to see you ag--”

BANG!!!

Paul dropped to the ground. “PAUL!” yelled Colin, as the big guy with the crossbow ran off. Matt, Nate and Josh all ran over.

“Guys…” Paul stuttered. “I’m…I’m sorry…I should never have…betrayed you…”

“It’s okay, Paul!” cried Colin. “We forgive you! You’re gonna survive!”

“No!” said Paul. “No I’m not…Don’t you see? I’m dying…I turned to the dark side, killed innocent people…and now I’m being punished…”

“That’s not true!” said Colin. “You’re gonna be okay!”

Paul shook his head slowly. “This would never have happened if I wasn’t so stupid…I gave up my friends, my army, even myself…all for one stupid eye…”

Matt, Nate, Josh and Colin all sat around him, crying, as the rest of the battle continued.

“I’m sorry, guys…win the war for me…” said Paul, his voice getting quieter. “And Colin?”

“Yes?” asked Colin, wiping away tears.

“Keep up the randomness…” Paul stopped breathing. The four guys just sat there, more depressed than they had ever been before.

Meanwhile, Father Kongshaw walked into his tent. “Have you got her?” he asked.

“Yes sir.” said the warrior, pointing towards Aislynn, who was lying on the ground with a sling around the arm she had hurt. “She’s unconscious though.”

“Why is she so cold?” asked Kongshaw.

“Well, she was lying on an esky in the first aid tent.” replied the warrior.

“Right…” said Kongshaw. “Well, I suppose we’ll have to wait until she wakes up…and when she does…she’s going to join our army once again…and we’re going to win this war, no matter what happens.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG

Spoiler texting just in case someone sees it first before reading.

Spoiler:

Paul's death was extremely well done. Stupid eyes. Why would anyone want one? I'm actually glad you told us now because it built up the drama of reading each line as someone looked like they were about to die. Anyway, fantastic ep. How many left now? 5? OMG

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOAH!!! i was expecting THAT!!! it just totally came out of nowhere. I think you did an exceptional job with this ep!!

Spoiler:

RIP Pauly

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Vicky, I hope you mean you were not expecting that.

Six eps left.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, sorry Steph wasn't in this ep at all. I couldn't really fit her in anywhere, so I just decided she was fighting in the battle.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! NoooOOOOoooOOOOooOOOooooooo...

Spoiler:

Not Paul! He was in the prime of his life! He had gotten his eye back - only to ickily lose it again -- but STILL!

Sorry, I'm *sob* all emo right now...

Great job, though! I thought
Spoiler:

I

was a goner for sure there!

Fantabuloso ep! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!

Heh heh, the
Spoiler:

sling AGAIN

I should've known I'd see THAT again...
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Marcus... sorry i DID mean to say "NOT expecting that"

Spoiler:

btw does Pauly know yet ???

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn.

Spoiler:

Nah, Paul usually reads the show in, like, ten episodes at a time, so it could be a while before he reads this ep.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: