Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

40. Incognito (a.k.a. The Real Mr. Sawyer) 2/15/2006

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: 40. Incognito (a.k.a. The Real Mr. Sawyer) 2/15/2006 Reply with quote

Libby reveals a dark secret; Jack and Ana-Lucia get close; and the survivors are confronted with a "big" problem. More insight on Sawyer's life as a con man is revealed and Sawyer sets his sights on the recurring lottery girl who pulled out Hurley's lottery numbers. Although not revealed to Sawyer, the real Mr. Sawyer is finally seen.

A Sawyer episode! Can't wait!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, another Sawyer episode! *does happy dance*

Now taking odds on who the real Mr. Sawyer is going to be...

Do I have to do the spoiler thing this since this is IN the Spoiler section? I'm guessing no but consider this fair warning if you've wandered in here by mistake!

I've heard people guess that Jack's Dad was the real Sawyer but I don't think things line up quite right for that. My feeling is, that unless they're going to go the route of having it NOT be somebody we've already seen, that it could be Locke's Dad. I know the ages seem a bit off but nowhere did it say that Sawyer's Mom couldn't have been conned by a smooth-talking older con man, right? Anyway, just a thought.

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, a lot of people suspect Locke's dad, since he's sop evil but m guess, since it fits in with the timing so well, and we already KNOW this guy really resembles Sawyer, and probably came from around where he was: Kate's dad. You know, the one she killed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate: "Uh, honey? You know that guy you really wanted to kill? Well, guess what? You don't have to! I Arzt-ed him for you!"

What do you wanna bet that they won't use anybody we've met so far and introduce him later. Or make it somebody that's sooooo out there, nobody's guessed it yet. Like Jin's Dad or somebody...
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No! No! It'd be the perfect disturbing yet romantic Skate moment Move over "I never" game, we've got something much better!

Sawyer "That man? That Man I've been hunting down all my life? His name is Wayne Jansen."
Kate *looks up, menacing look at Sawyer like he's playing with her mind*
Kate "That can't be."
Sawyer "And why not!? This damned island is creepy enough, why else would I hear that name in my dream?"
Kate "Wayne Jansen was my father"
Sawyer ".... what?" *like he's ready to attack her*
Kate "... and I killed him."
Sawyer "Kiss me!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, I just need to find the perfect song and I'm ready to vid that!

Something country, I suppose. "Honey, My Daddy Was Your Mama's Confidence Man And I Done Killed Him Dead" or something like that!

Ew, just so long as they DON'T EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES even HINT at either one of them having the same mother or father.

*shriek of horror*

However, the country song could still work...
benos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Real Mr Sawyer is not a real episode name. you might of saw it at tv.com or imdb.com though thier sources are not reaible. sorry.

Last edited by benos on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, whatever they call it, I'm still looking forward to it! Unless they reveal that Kate and Sawyer are related in some manner. In that case, I'll scream, pick up my TV and throw it across the room. And the TV is really heavy so I'll probably injure myself and end up in traction or something.

I've watched one too many soap operas in my day, I guess. I know what sort of horrible things that writers can pull on you! Eek!

*fingers crossed that they won't ever do anything icky like that to Sawyer and Kate*

~Aislynn
Love4Lost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

hey i go on the lost forums
i just joined here and i lurvve sawyer so i thought i'd come and check this bit out.
i really like this website...
its fab xx Becky xx
Love4Lost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the real sawyer is locke's dad cuz in 211(the HuntingParty) locke is questioning why he chose the name sawyer he was very concerned
harpreetd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty obvious to guess that The real Sawyer is Locke's father...
But thanks for making it more clear Love4Lost
Matt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they are after making it a little two obvious that its lockes farther, its just not like the show to let a big twist like that seem too obvious, my theory is that its someone on the island. otherwise you wont get the inevitable showdown that just has to happen between sawyer and well sawyer. i'd like to think its something very out there like ya man whos married to the black chick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: