Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Island & Others

View previous topic :: View next topic  
x_Rob_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: The Island & Others Reply with quote

Just curious if this is a possibility and i'll delete it if its been said before!

1. The island is blantantly a test facility by Darma and the scientists are the others that do not use the dharma hatches or things anymore because it all went wrong and the animals got out, i.e the polar bears, bird, horse, boars & monster were being tested on...then the black smoke is a medicine they were making that went wrong and makes them how they are either not in control.
2. Dharma is the surname of the bloke who froze people by the way...or it said on tv last night on "Mock the news" it came up not anything related to lost. (UK program)
3. The numbers control the magnetic force (in the north) where the others are and they are connected to that force either the animals cant go their or the others are stuck their because of the force.
4. It is not one of those things between life and death that is a possibility it is made real, if it was the case that they were stuck between life and death, discussed elsewhere, then its like writing a story and then saying it was all a dream at the end and ruining it. Because lost is full of mystery but all of it will be eventually explained by the looks of it.
5. The others know whats going on in the hatch, did you remember densil or something watched kate go in the hatch through a camera? I swear he did and the others are watching them. or the others know whats going on with some special ability OR oooh theyre using the kids i.e walt & alex "theyre special" to see how they know whats going to happen??

Hmmm just some of my thoughts and hi to everyone this is my second post on the board! if i get any complaints i.e this is all discussed i will delete it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: