Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would you prefer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

For how long should LOST go on?
It should end after this season.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
They should get rescued in the middle of S3, and then we'll see how they move on with their lives for the rest of that season.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Three seasons, no more.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Maybe I'll tune in for a fourth, but I won't follow it like before.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I want the answers now, so everything should end as soon as possible.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Doesn't matter as long as it's still good and watchable.
80%
 80%  [ 17 ]
I want it to go on forever, even if it isn't as good anymore.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: What would you prefer? Reply with quote

How long LOST should go on as a show?

First of all; do you think LOST will make a third season? I've heard so, but I'm still doubting. Sure, it would be cool with another season, but the "normal" audience that isn't as "Lost" as us will probably get tired of it and just stop watching, and the show would get bad ratings, etc...
But then again, ABC has the control. They can cancel the show tomorrow as much as they can cancel the show in 5 years. I mean, even if the producers may want to stop, and just make an end, ABC might not allow it. They'd just put another producer to the job or something...

Would you watch a third and a possible fourth season?

And another thing I've been thinking about is that if they are going to have Walt coming back. I mean, it's been a while now and Malcolm may not be 10-year-old-ish anymore. He was twelve when they started shooting in 2004, and now he's like turning into a teenager. To me it seems like the producers have two ways; a) Walt won't come back anymore, or b) they will switch Malcolm for someone else to play Walt. The last one seems very unlikely, right? My guess is that Walt dies or he just disappears and no one will ever know what happened to him...
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great question, and good choices, I'm not sure which to choose. I for one would rather have it end solidly without dragging out the show and dragging out the aswers to the mysteries. 3 seasons sounds too short, but 4 is probably my magic number. I just realyl dojn't want them to keep the secrets for 7 seasons. As long as the show is still interesting and doesn't feel like it's moving overly slow (which it sometimes does now) I don't care how long it goes though. Even if we get the answers to the mysteries, I wouldn't say no to another season just based on them "surviving", and getting off the island finalyl . Who says it has to be such a mystery drama anyway?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't matter as long as it's still good and watchable
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh that one ^^^^
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all that's been said, as long as it's still good, I'll still tune in. I just really hope they don't drag it out long past its prime, trying to squeeze a few more advertising dollars out of it.

I definitely would like to see what happens to everybody if they DO get off the Island at the end. But maybe as part of a two-part finale or whatever. I'm not sure that they could really sustain the show once they were off the Island because the Island (and them being stranded on it) are just such vital parts of the show. It would be kinda like moving a cop show into a bakery or something. Yeah, its the same cast but they just don't feel right anymore.

Of course, the cops probably wouldn't have minded being in a bakery...

Ahem.

~Aislynn
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, quite decisive results
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: