Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Podcast Review 1/9/06

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Lost Podcast Review 1/9/06 Reply with quote

The last half of this podcast was really funny and maybe a tiny bit interesting... but if you'd rather not listen to it, here are the ineresting bits and my take on them.

After a rather boring segment about creating the score for Lost (which i'll admit since the pilot has been a bit unimpressive - hey it's a tv show after all), Damon and Carlton drop a few hints about 23rd Psalm (which could be minor spoilers and i won't discuss here)

Then we get to the funny stuff. Listener mail. What intelligent questions got sent in to the writers? lets see...

Damonishott9000 writes, "Is there any significance to the Music that you play on the show such as Make Your Own Kind of Music and Outside?"
Damon: "um... well... yes."

Yeh. Was that question written by a 5 year old? OF COURSE THE MUSIC HAS SIGNIFICANCE! At this point, I sort of wondering if a dumber question is even possible. Then comes this one.

Johnlockemotherursa writes, "When creating the character John Locke, did you make a point of drawing some of his personal philosophys from the British Empiricist philosopher John Locke?"

OMG. WHAT SEASON ARE WE ON? OF COURSE THEY DID YOU IDIOT!!!
and finally we have this great question-in-the-form-of-a-rant. Damon reads this really fast with an angery tone. Its hillarious.

Simplequestion writes, "WHY DID YOU WASTE 4 WEEKS OF TRYING TO OPEN THE HATCH IN THE FIRST SEASON, AND BOONE DIES IN THE PROCESS, AND WE COME TO FIND OUT THAT THERE IS A BACK DOOR LIKE 20 FEET AWAY THAT REALLY ISN'T HIDDEN. AND IF YOU SAY THAT THAT DOOR COULD ONLY BE OPENED FROM THE INSIDE TOO, THEN I SAY THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER TO OPEN THAT DOOR THAN THE ACTUAL HATCH."

Damon: "Busted. We're completly busted."
Carlton: "There only are two conclusions, either we're idiots, or the characters are idiots, so just take your pick."

And thus, the theory of intelligent design in Lost is proven WRONG! lol.
ah. well, i enjoyed it anyway. till next time, this has been Enchirito's Lost Podcast review. Good day.
-E
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL oh damn those are sad.
I should be keeping up with these. I was listening back at "What Kate Did". Funny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: