Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x08 - "Collision" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoBoUK
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man...what a ep.... yay

okies now it a bit scary that one tv programme can make me well up (with joy) more than once..

lost - truely back on form.

just cant wait... all them
...ana/jack ...bernard/rose ...jin/sun. ..kate/saywer. ..locke/echo...
moments to look forward to
oh and shannons funeral/burial...should be emotional... i guess ana wont be going...or she'll do the locke thing and stand at the distance then come in and say her piece.
mr echo... wat a guy... he is starting to be one of my top fav char... cant wait till him and locke start-a-chatting , also, it must be (excluding ana) the only flashback that im looking forward to... cant wait for his story...

ive always like ana from the begining, fresh char..not all goody goody...just like saywer ... not boring... and now i know why she's a bitch who cant trust anyone... last time she trusted someone she lost her baby...goto really f you up... she's really starting to creep up the fav char tree now.

anyone else notice the pain in locke when mr echo told him shannon was the one killed...

oh...that skater moment.. felt so sorry for jack... you just know sawyer is gonna wake up and the 1st thing he sees is little miss kate, all loved up pineing over him...

argghhh.... i just want to watch it all now.. cant believe i goto wait another week... damn you.

oh btw ailsyn... how the hell have u managed to watch both the canadian and us preview of next week...when i didnt even see one

My 1st Vid
my theory part I
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man sorry Hobbes! I DONT LIKE LOCKE!!! OKAY??? I guess Ill start sensoring myself though, I wont mention it again- ok?

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:

Did anybody else find it weird that Michael and Jin both didn't really react to Shannon being murdered right in front of them, other than with just a few moments of shocked looks? I kept waiting for SOMEBODY to say, "Oh man, you just killed Shannon! That's messed up!!!" or something! ...

First off Aislynn, your quote of what they should have said really cracked me up! Back to the level of the show it is sad that they didn't, but probably the first reason is because they were so wiped out from dragging Sawyer's wounded butt all over the other side to this side of the island and possibly the second is that they figured that Sayid was going to bust a cap in her ass.

Really interesting and emotional episode especially the reunion at the end despite the lack of a meteorite to smush any of the happy couples.

My lost music vids
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Oh no, something she has in common with Sawyer!" No Sana, NO SANA!!!!!

tsk tsk Aislynn. I BELIEVE the common ship name is "AnaLSaw" (gotta keep that one going, it's a classic!)

Quote:

anyone else notice the pain in locke when mr echo told him shannon was the one killed...

I thought I did, but I may have just imagined it since Locke can't show feelings for anyone but himself

Quote:
Man sorry Hobbes! I DONT LIKE LOCKE!!! OKAY??? I guess Ill start sensoring myself though, I wont mention it again- ok?

LOL sounds good!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay then. I will give this to Locke- he DID look genuinely grieved when he heard about Shannon.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
Okay then. I will give this to Locke- he DID look genuinely grieved when he heard about Shannon.

Though it MIGHT have just been him being sad about losing a potential recruit, or his guilt over killing her brother
(Note to self: don't give the anit-Lockes fodder )
There are lots of ways to look at any of the situations, especially with Locke That's why Lost rocks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Hobbes- multi-layered and ambiguous.

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Last thing: I find it verrrrry odd how the American and Canadian promos seemed to be from two different shows! I mean, the US one was very Skate and the Canadian one couldn't have been more Jate! What's up with THAT? Do they think that all Canadians are Jaters and all Americans are Skaters?

Uh... Are they?

LMAO! That cracked me up A.
It's so true, it's always about Jate with CTV and Skate with abc. lol.
Everyone knows that I'm a Jater right? but not everyone in Canada is. Like my mom for instance, she's a Skater.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoBoUK wrote:
oh btw ailsyn... how the hell have u managed to watch both the canadian and us preview of next week...when i didnt even see one

Quite easily enough: I watched the US one at the end of the ep and then I read a lot of discussion about the Jate Canadian one and eventually somebody put up a link to it and I downloaded it! I can get you the link if you're interested...

MoreLight wrote:
First off Aislynn, your quote of what they should have said really cracked me up!

Thanks! Glad to hear it! It just seemed so odd that we didn't even get a "Shannon?" from Jin or anything! And Michael freakin' speaks English so he really has no excuse!

Hobbes wrote:
tsk tsk Aislynn. I BELIEVE the common ship name is "AnaLSaw" (gotta keep that one going, it's a classic!)

But AnaLSaw sounds like something you'd use if Preparation H failed you... Hm, on second thought, I guess I could get used to calling an Ana-Lucia/Sawyer ship AnaLSaw after all... Duly noted!

Hollywood wrote:
LMAO! That cracked me up A.
It's so true, it's always about Jate with CTV and Skate with abc. lol.
Everyone knows that I'm a Jater right? but not everyone in Canada is. Like my mom for instance, she's a Skater.

*gives Holly's Mom an Official Chocolate Chip Skate Cookie* Okay, there's some big Jate Canada/Skate America conspiracy going on here! I think I'm onto something BIG! I'm going to investigate this thoroughly and then bring the truth to the entire Internet and --

*knock on door*

Men In Black: Miss? Could you please look into this light?

*flash*

Huh? What was I saying? Where am I? Skate? I haven't gone rollerskating in YEARS, why would I want to skate???

~Uh, who am I again?

lostlover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: episode was great Reply with quote

Yes, this was probably one of the best episodes. This and the first one and the 3rd one Man of Faith, Man of Science. Wow, Anna Lucia personality is a semi-psyco, thinks she can handle anything, but always seems to mess it up.
She is not half bad looking. Last scene may start a Annack video series.

Just great stuff. Everything except all this infection this infection that. The body itself is the best healer and to go against the body and cut the fever is probably a mistake.

Yes, how can anyone not like Locke. Kate is the most evil on the island. A theif is one who is not afraid to abuse others. Sawyer seems to be in his scam business to survive. For Kate it was a choice.

I see the United States and I see Lost Island, and I think I would like to move. A lot less political crap and lies there.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just great stuff. Everything except all this infection this infection that. The body itself is the best healer and to go against the body and cut the fever is probably a mistake.

Uh, gangrene isnt notorious for spontaneously going away. It kills the person. More young men died in the Civil War due to it rather than their actual injuries. I think its a good idea to go for antibiotics and constant hydration. Just a thought.

Quote:
I see the United States and I see Lost Island, and I think I would like to move. A lot less political crap and lies there.

As many problems as we have, at least I, for one, do not have to worry about a weirdo coming out of the night, either kidnapping me or breaking my neck. Or anything to drag me out of my sunroof and shred me to bits. Buffalo is a cesspool, but it at least has that going for it. Plus, on that island, you dont have a choice. There you are. You can basically never leave, never read a new book, never hear new music, or really any music save Charlie's.

If you get sick or hurt, you wont have access to any medical facilities. There is a limit to Jack's capabilities. Poor Boone- he may not have survived even in a state of the art hospital, but there would've been a chance. And Sawyer could go either way at this point. Gangrene is very dangerous, even in a hospital. The doctor I work for had a diabetic come in who had let an injury on his foot fester for weeks. He had gangrene, and in all likelihood was going to lose his foot. And we have hospitals here (Roswell Park, for example).

MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: episode was great Reply with quote

lostlover wrote:
She is not half bad looking...

Rocksiren wrote:
Uh, gangrene isnt notorious for spontaneously going away. It kills the person.

Another example of this is dear old departed "is it bad?" Donald from the episode The other 48 days. Remember him? Took him about 5 days to kick off due to infection/gangrene.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one that thing Michelle looks really STRANGE in that picture?
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I do too. She's..........smiling?

Banner: Shinythings
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she looks overly airbrushed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: