Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Displaced 2.08 Know the Way" by nikkimonique (Mu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: "Displaced 2.08 Know the Way" by nikkimonique (Mu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Displaced 2.08 Know the Way" 03-07-2013
season 2, episode 8 of Displaced. Kate, Olivia and Sawyer set out to find Claire.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: various by various
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 8:20 (667mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6DCT1oxVAs&feature=youtu.be

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!!!! I was so excited to watch! i had to watch once through and then again to make comments

I LOVED the maggie/peter scene talking about Olivia and the scene with Sawyer trying to convince Liv and Kate to stay put. and Sawyer and kate waking up to gind Liv shooting walkers! and Kate!!!I jumped when Sawyer shot her!! but I loved Lori/Kate reuniting! that was so perfect! and I loved Liv looking after Sawyer once they got to the prison

and i adore Claire/Rick! you vid them so well and i know shes tough for you to vid:) and Peter/Liv talking about Maggie <3

The birth scene was perfect! i just lvoed how you did it with Liv having to inject Claire and that's what saved her, that played out so well with Carl not wanting to leave, Maggie leaving with the baby cos of walkers and Liv with the medicine, just so epic!!!

definitely one of my faves of yours this series!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! Glad you liked it b/c it was a bitch to edit...I wanted to give up some of the scenes b/c it was just so hard to find all the right scenes so I could create what was in my mind.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Displaced 2.08 Know the Way by nikkimonique Reply with quote

As always great story and manips. Really heartbreaking vid attached with some hope.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Displaced 2.08 Know the Way by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oh my gosh! I was clenching my fists there at the end! Eek! That was really really good, Nik! So sad, but as Brooke said, a hopeful ending.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: