Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

packing up a house is going to be a pain

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: packing up a house is going to be a pain Reply with quote

My mom and I might have to leave in 60 days if the bank agrees with the proposal that my mom did (long story short, our house got foreclosed and we had been fighting it for almost 3 years now and finally, after a very much long thought... we don't want the stress anymore, it's hurting us mentally, emotionally and health-wise, and so my mom gave a proposal that if they give us money from what came from the equity *whats left i think* that we will leave and give them the house as much as we don't *really* want to, but we're at the end of the fighting when we might not get it back anyway.

it just sucks that I have lived here 26 (almost 27) years and now I gotta leave because someone else is making me leave.

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry to hear that, Summer. (((HUGE HUGS)))
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks... I hope things turn out better for my mom and I, it's hard to think that we have to leave. I mean, the good side... at least we could be closer to my brother and his family if I we do leave here... finding a place in 60 days will be hard, though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: