Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charlie + Kate
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
~char~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Charlie + Kate Reply with quote

Is this true?? it says Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly are engaged!!! omg!! look at this picture! http://www.givememyremote.com/uploaded_images/evangeline-lilly-dominic-monaghan-kissing-706300.JPG

please tell me if this is true if you know... thanks xxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew they were dating, but I don't know if they're really engaged.

They make such a strange-looking couple. But if they're happy, if happy.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they've made this just secretive enough to make me suspicious of its truth but I THINK it may be true.... I won't trust it until I see the wedding live on Fox
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[LOST]GCSSX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've heard, it's true.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlie + Kate Reply with quote

~char~ wrote:
Is this true?? it says Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly are engaged!!! omg!! look at this picture! http://www.givememyremote.com/uploaded_images/evangeline-lilly-dominic-monaghan-kissing-706300.JPG

please tell me if this is true if you know... thanks xxx

Yes i think they are together and engaged..
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, I'm with Warren. That's all I'm going to say, lol - I literally just wrote an entire rant about my feelings on Monalilly, but I decided not to post it. I'm going to hold my tongue incase there are any Evangeline/Dominic supporters out there. *nod* But let's just say, if they are engaged, I won't be one of the people hunting for pictures of their wedding, that's for sure.

I'm not sure if the engagement rumour is true, btw. That was first released in January, but nothing else on the subject has popped up. Who knows?
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even sure the dating thing is true I just don't trust Star Magazine. But we'll see
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, well, I've made a deal with myself. If Dom and Evi are going to act like they are not in a romantic relationship, I am going to pretend that I don't have a clue, and go along with it. What paparazzi pictures of them holding hands? What paparazzi pictures of them making out? What about all of those quotes of Evi saying things like "He's my entire world! ... But we're just close friends," ? Nah, those things don't exist. Not until they themselves step up to the plate, and admit that they are involved romantically.

Until then, I say "Yeah, what about Dom/Evi?"
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Michelina. Well wen Dom was on british talk show: 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross' he said that he was trying to keep his private life private. And then JR said 'What about the pictures?' he laughed and said 'No comment.'

I think they are a sweet couple and JR even mentioned rumors of an engagment, and not suprisingly Dom said no comment again. So maybe its true? But they're not doing a very good job hiding their relationship thats for sure.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
LOL Michelina. Well wen Dom was on british talk show: 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross' he said that he was trying to keep his private life private. And then JR said 'What about the pictures?' he laughed and said 'No comment.'

I think they are a sweet couple and JR even mentioned rumors of an engagment, and not suprisingly Dom said no comment again. So maybe its true? But they're not doing a very good job hiding their relationship thats for sure.

Haha yeah, I saw that interview. And to be honest? As much as I like Dom, it made me roll my eyes; I honestly think that the hype over Dom/Evi is ridiculous, and that they help create it themselves by denying it, but that's just my opinion. If they want to keep their relationship private, they have the right to, but it gets a little tiring after that fact is re-aired fifty times on Entertainment Tonight. *facepalm* I personally don't think people would find their relationship as intriguing if they admitted that it existed.

Yeah, the fact that they're not very good at hiding their relationship noziates me the most. One second, they're denying their relationship on talk shows, and then the next, they're snogging and holding hands outside of Barnes & Noble in Manhattan. They're two very smart individuals, but when it comes to avoiding the paparazzi from snapping shots of the pair, they're rather dense. And I say that with love, rofl. Dom and Evi are great people, but together... they don't exactly click as "Best Couple" in the media for me.

Last edited by Michelina on Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Phantom_CC
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nods along with Michelina* So true.

I think they look awkward together...
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
As much as I like Dom, it made me roll my eyes; I honestly think that the hype over Dom/Evi is ridiculous

Are you sure this negativity towards Dom/Evi isnt becasuse he isn't with Emilie De Ravin?

hehe joking! Or am I...?

Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Michelina wrote:
As much as I like Dom, it made me roll my eyes; I honestly think that the hype over Dom/Evi is ridiculous

Are you sure this negativity towards Dom/Evi isnt becasuse he isn't with Emilie De Ravin?

hehe joking! Or am I...?

LOL no no, that's definitely not it. Trust me. Emilie is perfectly happy with her new husband, and I squee-ed when I found out that they were finally married in June. Nah, it's nothing to do with Dom/Emilie, although I even find their friendship a hell of a lot less noziating than Dom/Evi. I'm weird that way, don't mind me.

Like I said, I have no personal vendetta against Dom/Evi, it's just they're not my favorite couple in the world. The hype over their existent or nonexistent relationship is not entirely their fault, but they definitely contribute to it. The whole privacy issue is just the bit that gets on my nerves, after it is repeated constantly in the media. We get it, they want to keep things hush hush. So I say to the media, why dig any deeper? Gah.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
So I say to the media, why dig any deeper? Gah.

They wouldn't be the media if they didn't terrorise/stalk/anger celebrities! Thw world just wouldnt be the same

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah there has been some rumers
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/82572004.htm

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: