Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - What If... she beat her addiction?" by TheK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: "TKS - What If... she beat her addiction?" by TheK Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - What If... she beat her addiction?" 01-12-2012

What if Ana-Lucia was able to beat her addiction to drugs?

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Dakota Suite
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 7:37 (75.8MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXhJ1EsGH9I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXhJ1EsGH9I
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Ana that girl is destined to die isn't she?! LOL but at least this time around she was happy when she died. I just loved this story. You told it so well and it was so amazingly sweet. I never think of Ana as sweet but she was really sweet in this vid as was Juliet. I adored that scene in the car wash when she holds her hand and then the flashback sex. That was just the cutest femslash scene ever! I loved that you made her pregnant! I was shocked when the dr said she was pregnant. I so didn't see that coming!!

All your manipped scenes were so well done. I thought the drug raid looked especially realistic!! Wonderful job!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik! I figure the drugs made Ana a bitch, so without them and plus a baby might make her sweet The carwash scene was my fave to manip! xxxx

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and I forgot to mention that I loved how you made Kate stay with Piper and that scene of Ana flashing back to Kate was kinda chilling!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah; y'know next to that audio about a guy staying in prison, finding Piper staying "You should stay here." or something similar almost killed me. I scrapped the idea twice and just had Kate turning around because i got so peeved I couldnt find the audio; and then random searches of transcripts came up with something

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: TKS - What If... she beat her addiction? by TheKindredSacrif Reply with quote

Are you guys going to do this intro with all of them? Scully's dialouge with the fast movement of scenes/backwards and forwards; becuase I think it really works.

I think the work you guys are doing is brilliant. It's SO believable. The songs always seem to work so well, and the clips you chose are great.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's the plan Brooke. We might changed it up a little with each vid...just so it doesn't get monotonous like I might change the dialog a little or make the clips slow and then fast.....but yeah..I think its a good setup for each vid. I'm Glad you are enjoying the new vids! We are having lots of fun with them!!

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: TKS - What If... she beat her addiction? by TheKindredSacrif Reply with quote

I think that's a great idea. It's great editing too. I really am. I love how real they seem. The editing is great, the manips...Just awesome. I am glad you guys hare having fun making them.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there she dies again... awww god, that poor girl!

But Ana & Juliet? Ummm, YEAH!!! So awesome! I would totally ship them!
That carwash scene was so freaking adorable! I think I was squeeing along quite a bit to all the looks and shy smiles and holding hands.

I hope that's not really the end Ana & Juliet yet.

This was a great chapter, Kat!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: TKS - What If... she beat her addiction? by TheKindredSacrif Reply with quote

This was incredible!!! One of the best yet I think...the storytelling was amazing, everything looked like it belonged together. That carwash scene was my favorite
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: TKS - What If... she beat her addiction? by TheKindredSacrif Reply with quote

AMAZING!!! So sad, but soooo good!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: