Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x01 - "Man of Science, Man of Faith" Episode Disc
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: 2x01 - "Man of Science, Man of Faith" Episode Disc Reply with quote

Tonight Lost returns with Season 2 with promise of lots of exciting things to come this season. Post your thoughts and comments here about tonight's episode.

Episode description taken from www.tv.com

First aired: 9/21/2005
Writer: Damon Lindelof
Director: Jack Bender
Guest star: Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), Julie Bowen (Sarah), Masayo Ford (Nurse), Larry Wiss (Anesthesiologist), David Ely (Intern), Anson Mount (Kevin), Ivana Michele Smith (N.D. Survivor), Julius Ledda (EMT #2), Katie Doyle (EMT)
The second season starts where the survivors have left off with Jack, Locke and others going down the hatch and finding out what is under there. One of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle. The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive on the island. But, as they have discovered during their forty-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even the most beloved heroes have secrets. Lastly, Jin, Michael and Sawyer survive their boat attack from "the others" while Walt is still missing out at sea.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course.... a damn plane's landing gear is broken in the air so they have crushed and muted the video from abc up into the corner. It hasn'y started yet but now I'm sure I'm gonna miss something in it later. WHY?? WHY ME???

LC edit: Keep all downloading talk (coughcough) included to PM and e-mail. This is a feature to protect LVI. Thank you for your cooperation.
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we discuss the ep yet? or should I wait?
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discuss away. Once a topic goes up it's fair game. Just be aware that this is not the spoiler forum so anything spoilerish needs to be coded in white or yellow.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Harry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was such an awesome episode! .... even though i knew what was going to happen ... damn spoilers lol...
right now im watching Invasion... see how that turns out.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, a lot of you spoiled yourselves

That episode was far too short! It was interesting, sure, but they only spent 4 hours there the entire time! lol
Well, that's not much of a bang for the whole new season I'm so happy to find out what's down there though!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
this was such an awesome episode! .... even though i knew what was going to happen ... damn spoilers lol...

WEakling

Thank God the plane landed before the episode.

Pretyy good ep. I have to stop with my mom. She keeps screaming whenever something shocking happens
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Spoiler section, before episode was aired. JUst thought this post should be here instead.
Hollywood wrote:
Awesome episode tonight guys. Did anyone else notice the numbers on that guys medicine bottle.

Here's a screen cap.

Ohhhhhhhh, maybe that's the actual source of the numbers Are those steroids then? or possibly a vaccine/medication? Maybe for wahtever the disease is that was killing Danielle's crew?

I was talking with my friend today as we watched, and he has an inkling that the numbers could be the code for a vaccine or disease, whichever one That would fit with the whole quarantine thing... And also, anyone got a screencap of the wall with the numbers on it (it's on lost media, but this is my secret way for you to explain whatever you think they might be first, so I can agree with you without having to lift a finger )
There was so much stuff in this episode to disect... I love that computer already I can think of so many bad jokes to come from it being there
The water pipes could lead to the camp's supply... maybe it's a system to deliver the disease to the survivors... "all one big military experiment" is starting to look good righ about now

I called the Desmond thing btw I just thought I'd say that because I'm just so special It wasn't outwardly, but I did yell it at my tv as soon as I saw the guy running up the stands

One creepy similarity possibly not picked up yet: The "miracle" that Desmond was implied to have done to Sarah (Jack's former wife) was phrased VERY simillarly to what Locke said to Jack in Walkabout. "Yes, but what if you did." and then in Walkabout: "Okay, you're halucinating... but what if you aren't."
Okay, that's not the MOST similar part, but I still think there's a resemblance... maybe they've both got the creepy powers, and now Jack's dad is actually alive. Hmmm...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree with that.

You know.. I was expecting, after reading the description, that Shannon was gonig t see Jack's dad in the jungle, not Walt.
And according to LF, he said, "I answer to no one. No one but her."
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"I answer to no one. No one but her."

Hmmm.... Shannon? Alex? The Alex seems likely.... hmmm..
I wonder how they got those translations though Could they get me the translations for when Sawyer heard the whispers, or when Sayid did? (yes, I know those are on Lost Links, but I'm not sure I believe them. Where did those come from anyway?)
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to pose this question:

What the heck was up with Jack's bad wig? I was half expecting him to adjust it at some point! Stick with the shorn look, it better suits you!
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL That wig ruined the entire flashback for me.
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Quote:
"I answer to no one. No one but her."

Hmmm.... Shannon? Alex? The Alex seems likely.... hmmm..
I wonder how they got those translations though Could they get me the translations for when Sawyer heard the whispers, or when Sayid did? (yes, I know those are on Lost Links, but I'm not sure I believe them. Where did those come from anyway?)

On LF they played what walt said backwards and it says something like "dont press the button, the buttons bad" http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/p/s/psm5005/walt.wav
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap! I just crapped my pants hearing that. The button??
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe the 'execute' button
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: