Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Not Sure Yet - Glenn" by KajaM (The Walking Dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: "Not Sure Yet - Glenn" by KajaM (The Walking Dead Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Not Sure Yet - Glenn" 12-26-2011
Im not sure yet about life, about love - Character study of Glenn from The Walking Dead. Because awesome kid is awesome!
Fandom: The Walking Dead
Song: Not Sure Yet by Andy Lange
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:35 (105MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZwCjFs4oY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZwCjFs4oY

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!! I loved your audio overlays over all the scenes!! Gave me chills at parts!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Not Sure Yet - Glenn by KajaM Reply with quote

This was a great character study, Karolina!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Nikki and Heather! I adore Glenn so much and I enjoyed making a vid about him. He's such a great character
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Not Sure Yet - Glenn by KajaM Reply with quote

Wonderful video! I loved every minute of it. The look of it was awesome, and the audio and clip use was too.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really awesome song choice for a Glenn character study! Your audio choices were excellent as well, I loved it! *applause* Fantastic work!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer: Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the colouring because rendering the vid took AGES due to the colouring and annoyed the hell out of me! I'm happy it was worth it though in the end

Ais: Thank you, Ais! Glad you like the song choice. I think this one little (and only ) line of the song describes Glenn perfectly well. The rest of the song, i.e. all the instrumental parts, gave me the chance to work a bit on my audio editing skills. It's never been my strong suit, so I'm really exited to hear that you thought it was well done. Thank you!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Not Sure Yet - Glenn by KajaM Reply with quote

GLENN!!! I love me some Glenn. I really liked the audio it was so perfect. It was really nicely edited here. I also loved the edits/overlay and coloring. So beautiful. I loved this vid; "We don't burn them, we bury them. Understand?" I always loved that scene. Such a wonderful character with a lot of hidden beauty and you really captured that here.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Brooke! Glenn is probably my other favourite, next to Daryl. The boy is made of win. I like how he's always trying to do the right thing (sometimes really messing up though ) and how he's always trying tobe kind, gentle and "human" in spite of all the crazy things happening around him.
Thank you for your comment!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think I'd like Daryl but he's a real gem. That guy has some depth. I love how naturally concerned he is for people. At first I wasn't a fan of him. I thought he was going to be a lot like his brother; which he's not at all. He's got that survival instinct but also a heart; which I've yet to see from Merl.

Glenn; I've loved him since day 1. I agree with everything you said. I too love his humanity in spite of everyone else losing their's.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you seen some of the episodes after Sophia disappears? God, the way Daryl tries to find the little girl and tries to give hope and comfort to Carol breaks my heart!! I'm sure we will see more of Badass!Daryl in the second half of S2 again, but I loved getting a little glimpse at this different side of his character.

And yes, agreed on Merle. I doubt that we will see more of a softer side of Merle anytime soon. Well, first of all, he has to return on the show
I DO want to see him again though because Michael Rooker, the actor who plays Merle, is simply incredible! He portrays Merle in such a annoying, yet scary, angry and almost evil sort of way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: