Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Me and Emily" by ciaimpala

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: "Me and Emily" by ciaimpala Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Me and Emily" 01-02-2011
Sawyer flees his abusive wife, Ana Lucia, and takes their daughter Emily with him. Together, they start a new life, with the help of Jack and his son David.
Song: Me and Emily by Rachel Proctor
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 2:19 (13.6 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7hjx4_GhWI
http://www.mediafire.com/?1gydg26juggh877

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, what an adorable Sana!daughter! She really looks like she could be their child! (And she's just adorable to boot. )

That was a great storyline as well and I really enjoyed it a lot! ♥!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I already commented over at Youtube but I really loved this Becca. You chose a great song; and the little girl really looks like she could have been Ana's daughter. Ana really scared me when she was kicking Sawyer. :Shock: It was VERY believable; and I loved the interactions and relationship of Jack and Sawyer. Jack was so very sweet to Sawyer. I loved the "I never want you to feel that way".
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, that was so cute Bec!!! Emily was so adorable, i loved the scenes of her and Sawyer, like him giving her a flower And David playing piano at the ballet rehersal was a really clever way to have Jack and Sawyer meet and i liked the scene at the end of the happy family; Sawyer giving the flower to Jack was so cute I would have loved to see more of the Jack/Sawyer courtship because what was there was really great; but it could have been fleshed out a little more Still a great AU! You should definitely keep these up!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a really good story Becca! I loved it! Yay for the Jawyer loving at the end!! The Sana abuse scene was really believable to with the audio. oh and that little girl looked exactly like an Ana baby! haha too cute!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Me and Emily by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Aww I loved that Becca!!! Your story was fantastic, and I loved how you used the clips of that little girl from that film...I've forgotten what it's called now lol. She makes such a fantastic Sana baby Those manniped scenes of Sawyer & their daughter were adorable. The ones of Ana abusing him were really well done too. Awesome job hun!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Me and Emily by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Great AU, Becca! That little girl is the spitting image of Ana-Lucia! Such a cutie! I really liked your story, and the manips of Sawyer and Jack together were brilliant! Awesome job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: