Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Wedding Day || Jate" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: "Wedding Day || Jate" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Wedding Day || Jate" 11-18-2010
A granted wish for Brooke! Kate moves on from Jack the only way she knows how....to run. Credit to Kat for the lovely vid pic.
Song: Wedding Day by Rosie Thomas
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:56 (190mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5q3pxEJ6PM

http://www.mediafire.com/?ot44zcwxhvnscjd

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, that was a lovely, angsty AU!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Ais...and you know me...I can't make a vid without angst.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Wedding Day || Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

this is wonderful. I love the song. Very well done..All your vids are!!! =)
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Wedding Day || Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I commented on YT; but I had to comment here and rate it. I LOVED IT. The clips you chose; the way you arranged the clips were just prefect. I loved the song choice too; a really good song btw. I just loved the story; the flashbacks to Jack; the whole story was really believable too. The manips with Claire/Kate an Sawyer/Kate it was so fantastic. Thank you so much!

I also loved her seeing her mom; that scene was awesome. I liked seeing Kate have the mom she really never had growing up; that was nice. Thanks again! Gold from me.

Also the ending was really beautiful too, I loved the ending. I also loved that you used Tracey as their daughter! Great vid!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki you are a friggin genius!!! the end of this had me in tears, it was so beautiful! what a great idea! i was completely in love with it the whole time through; using Tracey as a Jaby was excellent; and those afterwards clips were just perfect Gorgeous stuff! just beautiful!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Wedding Day || Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aw, Nik! It was such an awesome vid and then you had to go and ruin it with Skate! (Are you sure you really want to see my wishlist? ) But it's okay because you redeemed yourself with that beautiful Jatey ending!

Seriously though, your storyline was unique and yet still plausible and your manips and lyric interpretation were great as always. (I especially liked the scenes where Kate said goodbye to Claire and where she showed Diane the pregnancy test).

Question: Was one of those clips of Evi and the baby in Afterwards from a deleted scene? I can't remember seeing it in the actual movie.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, Thank You so much!

Brooke, Yay I'm so happy you liked your present and the part with Kate's Mom. I got excited when I figured that scene out.

Kat, I'm glad the ending was emotional for you....That was my intention. I wanted to make everyone cry...haha

Sam, Ha!Ha! I knew you were going to say that about Skate....but awww they were both lonely. What baby scene are you referring to? They are all from the actual movie. I just cropped some differently. Like the one of her on the bed holding the baby who is sleeping. The original shot had her husband in it. Is that the scene you are thinking of?

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Nikki, Thank You so much!

Brooke, Yay I'm so happy you liked your present and the part with Kate's Mom. I got excited when I figured that scene out.

Kat, I'm glad the ending was emotional for you....That was my intention. I wanted to make everyone cry...haha

Sam, Ha!Ha! I knew you were going to say that about Skate....but awww they were both lonely. What baby scene are you referring to? They are all from the actual movie. I just cropped some differently. Like the one of her on the bed holding the baby who is sleeping. The original shot had her husband in it. Is that the scene you are thinking of?

Yep, that was it!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Wedding Day || Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww, Nikki! That was gorgeous! I gasped out loud at that car crash But that was so amazing to have Jack see Kate and their daughter when he was dying! And I loved how they all met up in the after life Brilliant job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Wedding Day || Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was so sad and beautiful and then the end made me cry! I loved that they found each other in the end. This was AMAZING.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Wedding Day || Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nice vid, Nikki! The ending was lovely.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Becca and Heather.

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Wedding Day || Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was just amazing my dear!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: