Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU" by Kait

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: "Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU" by Kait Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU" 08-02-2010
Sawyer dreams about a mysterious island and believes its real, but Ziva doesnt believe him until she has an experience of her own.
Song: Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park
Vidder: Kait
Length: 2:08 (46MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrpulPmOu0
http://www.zshare.net/video/789491760126ca2b/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU by Kait Reply with quote

I really liked this, Kait! I dunno why you don't have any other comments! The storyline was really creative, with them both dreaming about the island before actually ended up there. The lyric interpretation was great. (This song never gets old for me, hehe.) I liked the way you portrayed Sawyer and Ziva as a couple - I don't watch NCIS but from this vid, they seem like they'd be sweet together. ^^ Great job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, Kait, I didn't realize you'd gotten this done! That was awesome!!! That manips were really fantastic, I kept forgetting that this wasn't how things happened! I'm with Eryn, this song never gets old for me, I love seeing it used in vids, especially when it fits the storyline as perfectly as it did this one!

Really great job, I loved it! ♥♥♥!!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU by Kait Reply with quote

thank you eryn & ais <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, it's finally up! I remember beta-ing this for you once. Very creative storyline, plus, Ziva and Sawyer make an awesome couple. Great job! Your coloring/texture was so pretty and your manips were really good! It's been a long time in the works, but you did a nice job with it. Gold from me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks Allie dear! It did take ages :'D both cause of my procrastinating and Vegas fighting with me.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU by Kait Reply with quote

That was fabulous, Kait! Excellent manips!! I really enjoyed it!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma! <3
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU by Kait Reply with quote

Ooo, this was really awesome! I can't get enough of this song, it's amazing! Lovely coloring and clip choices, especially when she got up from bed and when they were in the car together! Really nice job!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All the Rest | NCIS/Lost AU by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks so much Kate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: