Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Happily Ever After [LOST - The End] " by Moone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swoome
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: "Happily Ever After [LOST - The End] " by Moone Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Happily Ever After [LOST - The End] " 07-21-2010
I decided to show the reunion of all the characters and how they live happily ever after. They lived together and didnt die alone.
Song: What if the Storm Ends by Snow Patrol
Vidder: Moone
Length: 1:37 (12.5MO WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1IyrEYvjik

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Happily Ever After [LOST - The End] by Moone Reply with quote

This was really, really sweet and wonderful, especially for your first video here!!! I love this song and will never stop adoring it, you did a gorgeous job with it and used perfect clip choices Nicely done, and welcome to LVI!
NotPennysStudios
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Happily Ever After [LOST - The End] by Moone Reply with quote

Fantastic job for your first vid! This is such a great song, and you did a great job interpreting it

Only a couple things to be careful of. Sometimes the song volume was a little inconsistent, and the ending could have been a little bit smoother. But other than that, I say amazing job! Can't wait to see what you make in the future
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Happily Ever After [LOST - The End] by Moone Reply with quote

Woops! I signed into the wrong account lol... The comment below was from me, not the collab group
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really pretty and flowed nicely except for the ending. I think If you had put some credits at the end of your vid it wouldn't have felt so abrupt. But overall it was a really great vid! Welcome to LVI!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: