Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Until the seas run dry" by aradnea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: "Until the seas run dry" by aradnea Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Until the seas run dry" 06-21-2010
Full description on youtube. This video is my coming back to the roots. I love vidding jate. I love jate. Hope you guys can see a little bit of that love in my video. Enjoy
Song: Gorecki by Lamb
Vidder: aradnea
Length: 5:45 (84,1MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoYXcR_Ga5o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoYXcR_Ga5o

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm.....WOW!!!!!!!! This video put me in trance! Its such a Jate song! I tried to vid it once and gave up b/c I couldn't do it justice! You did such an amazing job! There were so many times I had chills over my entire body! Especially that cliff jumping scene for some reason! That really got me! It was super powerful with the music...just made me go Woah!! I was so excited when the music sped up b/c I knew you'd do something cool with it! You had some awesome beat use and effects in there and I just loved all those scene comparisons! OMG SO yeah FLOVED IT! and its in my favs for sure and I will watch it a million times!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Until the seas run dry by aradnea Reply with quote

Obviously the cliff jumping scene is my fav too. We really do like the same things. Thank you honey for that lovely comment :*
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Until the seas run dry by aradnea Reply with quote

That was wonderful! Your love for Jate totally showed in this vid!! Loved the moving texture. Gorgeous job
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Until the seas run dry by aradnea Reply with quote

Wow, that's a gorgeous Jate vid!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Until the seas run dry by aradnea Reply with quote

Jemma - I've gone mad about moving textures lately. Glad you liked that
Heather - thank you very much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: