Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The End || Dare You To Move" by grable24

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: "The End || Dare You To Move" by grable24 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The End || Dare You To Move" 06-03-2010
The finale stayed true to the show in such a beautiful, interesting, and daring way. It was COMPLETELY brilliant and PERFECT. I loved the way it came full circle to the central themes of the show... Life and death, love, good vs. evil, redemption. I cant
Song: Dare you to move by Switchfoot
Vidder: grable24
Length: 4:04 (179MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_UYbJvfxU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_UYbJvfxU

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just gorgeous, from the coloring to the editing to the song choice to the moving texture over the chorus, just everything! Perfectly done, I loved it!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

Absolutely incredible! Your beat use in this was so impressive. I loved everything about this video. Perfection.
J.D
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

Amazing video! Loved it all, especially the during the chorus And that moving effect during the chorus made it really powerful too Well done
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

Amazing video!Loved it from the beginning till the end...the colouring,the beat use,the song....everything was perfect! ))
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

Okay, so this is officially brilliant. One of the best finale vids I've seen so far. Beautiful colouring, great beat use and damn, this song goes with it perfectly. Plus it's one of my favs of all time, so another score there. I just gonna have to watch that again
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I remember back during Season 1 when this show started I always thought this song fit LOST and I used to nickname it "the LOST song"!!! I always thought if LOST had a theme song this should have been it. I just LOVED everything about this vid and it's totally one of my favorites!!! <3
k1n3ruchan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

cant watch not available in my country
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

WOW awesome vid! Excellent beat use, and I love the coloring! The "welcome to the fallout" part was PERFECT with that clip, great job! Everything in this vid was awesome! I made my very first Lost vid to this song, back in Season 1, and the song still works for everything that has happened.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

Awww!! FANTASTIC video!! Your lyric interpretation was perfect!! I really loved how you used those kinda, overlayed light orbs things on the remembering parts, they just made them all the more epic and really added to the feel of the video! Brilliant, really enjoyed watching this!
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

There's so many great videos out since the finale but this one really stands out as one of my all time favorites. Beautiful effects, fantastic editing..just awesome!!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this vid. Is there a downloadable link?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ hollywood

Thank you!

I don't have one at the moment... the internet at my house has been awful for uploading lately. I can give it a try though. If it ends up working, I'll message you the link.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: The End || Dare You To Move by grable24 Reply with quote

Wow! That was great. The way you interpreted the lyrics around the finale was brilliant.I loved it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: