Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond)" by Athe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: "The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond)" by Athe Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond)" 12-08-2009
Lost/Flashforward crossover. Desmond will stop at nothing to make the future come true after he sees himself with Olivia during the blackout.
Song: The Weakness In Me by Melissa Etheridge
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 3:58 (87.9MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ct170VimJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ct170VimJw

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, that was great Sam ive been waiting to see a triangle vid with these shows it was like SCREAMING for it with Liv seeing herself with another man ;P some of the audio was off in places, just louder in some parts and quieter in others, and the song sounded a little off, you should have let me know you were using it, i have a good version of it ;P I thought your manips were really well made, like with Des experiencing the blackout as well and then explaining it. i loved the manip of him telling Liv that they're supposed to be together and then she cries; that was awesome. i personally HATE mark so i was so happy with the ending ;P and the repeating of that Mark audio basically made the vid allie will love it

NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond) by Athena Alexandri Reply with quote

I really enjoyed that Sam!! I think you did a wonderful job crossing over the two shows - it was pretty much flawless. Great use of audio as well! Very heartfelt and I thought it'd only be a matter of time before someone did something like this!! Great job dear!!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeeeee!! I've thought since FF started and Olivia was with another man that it would make an epic Despenny (errr... Deslivia?) AU... and this definitely did not disappoint... Des blacking out and having a flashforward of Olivia... and of course Deslivia ending up together warmed my little Despenny heart... great job!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

This idea seemed so obvious to me that I was really worried someone else would get there first! Fortunately for me there aren't any Flashforward clip sites yet! (And Sara, I agree, Deslivia is a good name for them... )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond) by Athena Alexandri Reply with quote

That was really good! I don't watch FF but I love this song (knew of Joan Armatrading version) and found all the edits fascinating!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond) by Athena Alexandri Reply with quote

Thanks! AU/crossover vids are a lot of fun. You should definitely try one if you're interested. We love them here!

Welcome to LVI!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond) by Athena Alexandri Reply with quote

Wow, I love this! Really great how you did Desmond having a flashforward, and I love that she ended up with Desmond (of course, I <3 Despenny) Every time I watch Flashforward and see Penny, I mean Olivia, lol, with Mark, I think NOOO she's supposed to be with Desmond!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond) by Athena Alexandri Reply with quote

Thanks, Heather! I love Despenny too.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond) by Athena Alexandri Reply with quote

OOh! I loved this Samara! Fab job crossing them over! I really loved the beginning how you showed Desmond waking up from his blackout with that particular clip, it worked awesomely! Brilliant job, really enjoyed watching!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Emma! It's funny how many clips in Flashes Before Your Eyes would have worked for Desmond after the blackout because he's always passing out and waking up in that episode!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: The Weakness In Me (Mark/Olivia/Desmond) by Athena Alexandri Reply with quote

That was really cleaver.I loved how you mixed the Desmond and Penny story with the Flashforward story.Flashforward was a great show, too bad they canceled it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: