Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Love - Daniel and Charlotte" by nightdancer342

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: "My Love - Daniel and Charlotte" by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"My Love - Daniel and Charlotte" 10-09-2009
The ghost of Daniel Faraday visits Miles for one final statement with some help from his other ghostly friends. Song inspired by Daniels wardrobe.
Song: My Love by Justin Timberlake
Vidder: nightdancer342
Length: 3:19 (10MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w6YmpfUpk0
http://www.vimeo.com/9542931
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Great vid! Cool effects & LOL at the Marvin Candle part!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks! Haha, I was having fun making up effects for this video- especially the Marvin Candle part. But it literally took forever, and there's only a limited amount of scenes for Dan+Charlotte-- it was kind of hard!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Haha! This was brilliant!! So different and cool! I was LMAO at the part with Marvin Candle it just looked like he was saying it and the Candle guy bit was especially hilarious! Fantastic stuff and such a unique idea!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Hehehe! This was creativity off the wall! I LOVED it! Crazy good editing, beat use and transitions, I adored the song for Charladay! LOL I was laughing outloud at the rapping scene with Marvin Candle! How brilliant, it looked like was rapping! This video was ultra cool, I really enjoyed the inventive humor of it all!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks so much guys! I appreciate it!!! It was a blast combining effects and stuff- I'm glad you like it!!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Wow! OMG! That was sooo inspired! Crazy creative and unique! I love vids to hip-hop music and this was Amazing! Your editing and use of effects was so cool. Props to you for being able to pull of the rap section using "Marvin" as the "Candle guy" so funny. I loved this. Way to make Daniel look like a P.I.M.P !
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks! lol, I always thought Daniel's shirt and tie looked like Justin Timberlake which inspired the song. Oh thanks, It was unbelievably fun pimping the characters!!
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Awesome vid, love the effects you used, marvin cndle rapping, fantastic !
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Oh, wow!!! That was so weird (but I mean that in the BEST way possible) and awesome! I almost can't believe you did this with Vegas, your effects and transitions were really impressive and creative. This worked so well as a funny vid - Miles and Marvin (Candle Guy ) rapping was hillarious!! Great lip syncing/clip choices! But I also really enjoyed the Charladay bits as well. Amazing job! I hope you make more vids like this - it was very entertaining!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thank you !!
I like to try and make up my own effects, so I was having a lot of fun experimenting and playing with this video to see what I could do with it. I also enjoy lip-syncing the characters!! My favorite part to edit was the Candle guy part- I inserted Nikki pole dancing at the last to make him appear extra pimpish (lol!) It works since she's dead too. I'm glad you like it! And yay, for the gold! thanks
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so much fun to watch! The Marvin Candle part was awesome, lol! \o/ Great work, very creatively done! I'm looking forward to whatever you have up your sleeve for next time! ♥!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn!!!

http://www.youtube.com/geminivids
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

ADDITIONAL LINK TO THOSE OUTSIDE OF THE USA: http://www.vimeo.com/9542931
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: My Love - Daniel and Charlotte by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Very creative and original. The Marvin Candle part was really good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: