Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sacrifice Part 1" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: "Sacrifice Part 1" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sacrifice Part 1" 04-05-2010
Jack and Kate find out they are going to have a baby and plan to get off the Island as soon as they find Claire. But Claire has other ideas. Samara is going to make part 2 so stay tuned! Credit to Samara for the vid pic.
Song: Sacrifice by Clint Mansell
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:50 (98mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcR3je3nJVE

Last edited by nikkimonique on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki!!! SH* T!!!!!! That was friggin awesome!! Possibly your best yet!! My heart was racing from when Claire tackled kate until the end Such a brilliant idea to have her and Flocke nab Kate and stash her away in the nursery. Claire locking up Sawyer was awesome as well; so many fantastic AU scenes!! The Jaby stuff was awesome from the start to the middle where Jack was asking about her pregnancy And the use of Em singing catch a falling star was brilliant, especially how you showed it playing over the speakers like Claire had invented her own little hatch of horrors How I wish Claire would kick ass like this! i love how you showed her beating jack as well Friggin awesome job hun!!!!!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
little hatch of horrors
LOL I love it...maybe the video should have been called that! Just wait until you see what Sam has planned for part 2!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched this on YT! Loved it!!!! I love creepy claire and so i had to watch hehehehe Nikki your sooo good with coming up with great ideas for stories and how you manip scenes together is just awesome. Dunno how you do it.

Loved it.

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Sacrifice Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Niki That was amaaaaziiing OMG SOOO FANTASTIC!!Everything....This was one of your best,if not the best
BRILIIAAANT!!!Claire,omg she was evil and i believe she is in reality too...It was amazing how you showed she locked up Sawyer and then killed him And jack and kate convos...Fantastic
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo Nikki, this was an awesomely captivating video, I agree with Kat, one of your best yet! You always make the most inventive and well done AU's like ever, but this by far was one of my favorites of yours! I was just completely compelled by the awesome storyline and how you portrayed it! I asbolutely loved the song and how it got intense when Claire got bad and then tried to stab Kate, and then Kate waking up, but you had Claire focused sideways and the crib sideways, awesome! Everything about this video was just awesome, but especially the ending that was just superbly done with
Spoiler:

Jack seeing Claire in the mirror

Brilliant job!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Sacrifice Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Woah!!! This was immense!!! I loved how you opened this, that manip was awesome and I loved that conversation, and how you went back to it in the middle of the vid too It actually made me go "Oh my God" aloud when the mood changed, it was so creepy and perfectly done! I really loved the echoey "you're mine, we're supposed to be together" where she was drugging her and how you used the catch a falling star audio . Amazing job!! Oh!! AND! how could I have almost forgotten?!
Spoiler:

the part with the axe! That was so minging but so awesomely done, loved it!!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Sacrifice Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was by far one of the scariest vids I have ever seen!!! The manips were INCREDIBLE-it was like watching a mini scary movie-my new favorite of yours!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much for all the nice comments! They made me so happy reading all of them!

Sophie, Thanks! I know creepy Claire is just the best!!

Sklost, The parts with Sawyer were the most fun I've ever had manipping a scene, that sounds so evil...I do love Sawyer though. Poor guy!

Kate, Thanks for saying you liked the mirror scene at the end b/c I wasn't 100% happy with it. I tend to be kind of retarded when it comes to stuff like that!

Emma, I love how you used the word "immense" haha made me smile. We don't really say that word much here! All the parts you named were my favs!

Becca, Thanks so much sweetie!

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Sacrifice Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

So freaking creepy Nik!! I love it!! Wonderful!! So great hun!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stace!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Sacrifice Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW, great AU story, Nikki! Looking forward to the next part!
sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Sacrifice Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Im sure you had fun with that Sawyer scene! Btw call me Dalma
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Sacrifice Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

HOLY CROW, Nikki! That was AMAZING!!! WOW!!! It completely gave me chills!!! That just blew every AU EVER totally out of the water! Nicely done! I am looking forward to part two. I love that you and Samara did a collab! Very well done, my friend! ♥
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather, thanks! I'm looking fwd to part 2 as well. I can't wait until Samara finishes!

Sklost, okay, Dalma it is. Cool name!

Julia, wow, thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: