Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sideways Kate - Part 3" by littleton_pace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: "Sideways Kate - Part 3" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sideways Kate - Part 3" 03-09-2010

While her mother is serving time, Katherine struggles to mend the relationships around her.

*thanks for letting me make this nikki*

Song: On The Nature Of Daylight by Max Richter
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:38 (166MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t087tct4Jr0 - HD
*download link soon*
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Sideways Kate - Part 3 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was more incredible than I have the words for hon! First off, Jack as the daddy just warmed my heart so much! All the scenes with him and Katherine were so incredible-I'd watch a vid that was just about them, seriously. And then Katherine going to Claire's mom was incredible. And the ending! <3 All those audio manips were perfection.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thankies Bec glad you liked it im so happy nikki let me make it; i had so much fun with Katherine i kept finding Blair scenes that just fit so well

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH my Gosh! Wow! That was so good! I had chills the entire time! It was so great to see how my story ends without having to do all the work...haha! We should do this again sometime.

So on to my favorite parts! I absolutely loved that scene with Jack on the bridge and Katherine talking him down and calling him daddy! Awww! I loved that he stepped in and raised her and they had such a good relationship! Also the scene with Katherine telling Claire's mom to pay more attention to her daughter was so sad. But the best part of all was the ending when Katherine is reading the letter to Kate! I teared up!! So perfect Kat! It was just how I imagined it to be! Thanks for making it. *hugs*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we definitely should do it again; I dunno why we haven't before, how many sequels/trilogies have we made separately? :S lol Anyway; im so glad you liked it! I was nervous about it because it's ending your story; so im so relieved that you did like it the letter's my fave part too I knew that was how i wanted to end it as soon as I started and thank you for letting me make it

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Sideways Kate - Part 3 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OH I LOVED IT. Especially the Blaire/Jack moments. Especially the manipped scenes of (Chuck/Blaire) for Jack/Blair if that makes any sense at all. LOL. Awwww. Golf from me. I thought it was beautifully executed and manipped.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Sideways Kate - Part 3 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was sooo awesome, Kat! Such a great idea for a follow-up to Nikki's series. I definitely hope the two of you collaborate again in the future, because you compliment each other perfectly. Great job!!! Gold!
Kate Austen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome. I felt so bad for all three of them - Katherine, Kate and Jack. Poor Kate, had to spend 7 years in jail....and poor little girl, growing up without her mother...and poor Jack.

A really beautiful video, it was.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Sideways Kate - Part 3 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was amazing, Kat!! I was glued to the screen! You continued this really well, I love how you set if after Kate got out of jail. I adore all the daddy!Jack scenes with Katherine too. This was superb and I really enjoyed it! Fabulous work!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, seeing nik's first two vids up the list made me remember to go back and check this one for comments, and i have some lovely ones!!

Brooke - thanks hun!! glad you liked it!! the jack/blair scenes were fun to manip even though they're sad

julia - thank you hun! im glad you thought it followed nikki's series well! and we'll definitely have to collab together again

Kate Austen - poor all of them indeed!! but angst makes for a good AU!

Jemmz - aww, thanks!! would loev to see you glued to the screen, hehe, glad you liked I love daddy!jack as well he's so squishable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: