Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer)"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: "Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer)" Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer)" 02-10-2010

A trailer for my fanfiction involving my original character Mia (Milla Jovovich). Thanks for the vid pic manip Debbie

<<< Missing In Action on FF.net >>>

Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:25 (108MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSZEXY8Tlk
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! that was awesome! Those manips were just....amazing! I wish I could have like a fraction of your talent!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol debbie, take a look at your art, you have talent in spades!!

blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

That was an amazing trailer. The story looks really in depth and thought out. I might check it out. Good job on the manips
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow Kat! You're such a good story teller! Mia is so badass and cool! I hope I can find some time to read your fic b/c I'm really intrigued now! I loved how Kate and Mia were friends and your masking in this was incredible...like when she is pointing the gun at Sawyer and the swimming scene! Bravo!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serena - thanks! I spent a lot of time working on the story before i even started writing it lol So im glad that comes off!

nikki - thanks hun! those were my two fave masking scenes as well i'd love you to read my fic if you had the time I'm glad you like Mia!! I love her too ;P She is badass, but so is Milla

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

Wow, Kat! This was awesome! Love your OC vids (and fics ). The masking was really good - loved the scene when they were swimming!! Mia seems awesome - and I love the title - Missing in Action (MIA). Works well! I read a couple chapters of this fic on FF.net the other night but didn't get a chance to review - they were good!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

First off the title is SO clever! And the manips were amazing-especially the swimming one! I loved the way you used dialogue from "A Perfect Getaway" too-so perfect! Your storytelling skills are seriously epic. I'm definitely going to need to carve out some time to read this story sometime.
hellybongo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE this!!! You're manips are just too awesome for words. Just flawless.

And to do a Fic AND a Vid...wow...you're just too talented. Thanks for this...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

I thought this was really cool. You chose great Millia clips to use, the manipulations were incredible. And I just love love the idea of this, it worked so well here.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duuuuuude! The manips in this are just amazing! *applause, applause, applause* Such a fantastic, convincing job! I totally loved it! ♥♥♥!!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

WOW! Awesome Kat! I could totally believe that Mia was on the plane too, great storyline. I love this! You're manips were amazing!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! Love the wedding picture!!! Cool story and YAY for the Papa Roach song in the middle.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

Wow, that was awesome, Kat! Your masking was brilliant. Great story and manips! Fab job!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Missing In Action - Sawyer/Mia (fanfic trailer) by littleton Reply with quote

OOoh this was soo good! AWESOME job creating the character and the whole story, you made it so well, I was really into it and could imagine her as an actual character on the show I really loved how at the end you did the 'Mia' then the 'missing in action' showed up, that was a really clever title I didn't cotton on until you showed it like that hehe *is slow* Fantastic work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: