Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Flirting With Danger" by namaste nikki

View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: "Flirting With Danger" by namaste nikki Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Flirting With Danger" 08-11-2010
Booth and Kate AU.
Song: URA Fever by The Kills
Vidder: namaste nikki
Length: 1:41 (9.8 WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOPauWvlKMM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOPauWvlKMM

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already commented on youtube, but I wanted to say that I loved this. Your beat use/editing went really well with the song, how you dissolved on fast moving scenes a lot of times. It was weird and cool. I really love this song too. I'm keep listening to it over and over. xD Definitely make more crossovers in the future.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo my two favorite shows in one vid! Loved it Nikki! It was HOTT! I thought it flowed really well and was so fun to watch!!I was a little confused but with a second viewing I got it. The video stops right after she shoots Booth and there is a lot of black after? I wasn't sure if there was more to the vid and my computer was being stupid or if that was the end of the video? If it is the end I want more!! Sequel! Sequel!!

PS I just added that song to my ipod and am going to listen to it tomorrow when I run!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Flirting With Danger by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Thank Nikki-It must have rendered longer.. I have a 2nd one in the making...Glad you liked it. I know I LOVED the song
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo I'm excited to hear that!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Flirting With Danger by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Oh, Nikki, that was awesome! I thought your beat use was really good here, and I really liked where some of the clips were slower where there was a slow kinda whoosh in the song. Nicely done, Nikki!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: