Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Turn my back." by sweetevangeline

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: "Turn my back." by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Turn my back." 01-07-2010
A Kate, another Kate, and a Kevin who thought Castle would look better on book covers.
Song: Bicycle, Tricycle by Rosie Thomas
Vidder: sweetevangeline
Length: 3:26 (120MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pir-yaq0MPM
-

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I LOVED this! \o/ I totally *squeed* at the part where they introduced themselves and it just worked so perfectly! And the scene where Kate confessed to Beckett and said she didn't want her to lose her job... Brilliant!

All of the manips were so incredibly awesome, as a matter of fact that I had to go back and watch an extra time just so I could try and remember what happened in both Lost AND Castle to try to tell what was "real" and what wasn't!

The coloring was really beautiful as well, very warm and natural. Great work, I really enjoyed it SO much! ♥♥♥!!!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Turn my back. by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

I totally squeed and Im not even a Castle fan. Really, really great job. I loved the whole storyline, it was just so wonderful, sad and bittersweet...perfect!! And you can never, ever go wrong with a Rosie song!!! Gold, gold!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Turn my back. by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

This was SO awesome! All the manips were perfect and blended together so seamlessly! Amazing job!
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Turn my back. by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

Aislynn Thank you so much! The 'introduction' has been rattling around in my brain since I saw that Castle episode, so I'm glad you like it! ♥♥♥♥♥

Kuliet4ever Aw thank you! And hee, you're right -- I love her music so much!

riay_night Thank you very much
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Turn my back. by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

This is fabulous! Your manipped scenes and dialogue were amazing! Lovely job!
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Turn my back. by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

Thank you so much!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, that was so awesome!!

I loved how they met "my names Kate/ yeh me too" the scene at the bar was great too

but OMG, the hospital scene when Kev calls Lost/Kate monica and castle/Kate's like 'he's medicated' not really thinking anything of it, that was amazing

And then the reveal of kate telling kate what she did, was so sad and other kate finding the wedding pic of kate and kevin

i really loved the scene in the car when kate said 'cop doesn't get to decide how the story ensd' because it fits Kevin being a cop as well, it was just so clever and the manip of kate coming to arrest Kate was really perfectly done.

My fave scene had to be when they all grouped in the interview room. you could FEEL the tension as kevin looked at Kate.

the ending was so beautiful to. "are you ok?" "no." that was just really heartbreaking

GORGEOUS work My fave kind of AU

PS - Rosie=awesome And this is a personal fave of mine, was the first one I heard on one of nikki's vids and immediately fell in love with her voice

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! What a brilliant AU idea! It was so fantastically convincing! I'm amazed at how well you pulled it off! I loved all the dialog. It worked so well to tell the story. The part when he is in the hospital and says "Monica" that was so brilliant! Loved when she sees the photo of them together and then end when they help her! Brilliant yet again! Loved this! One of my new favs of yours!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
awww, that was so awesome!!

I loved how they met "my names Kate/ yeh me too" the scene at the bar was great too

but OMG, the hospital scene when Kev calls Lost/Kate monica and castle/Kate's like 'he's medicated' not really thinking anything of it, that was amazing

And then the reveal of kate telling kate what she did, was so sad and other kate finding the wedding pic of kate and kevin

i really loved the scene in the car when kate said 'cop doesn't get to decide how the story ensd' because it fits Kevin being a cop as well, it was just so clever and the manip of kate coming to arrest Kate was really perfectly done.

My fave scene had to be when they all grouped in the interview room. you could FEEL the tension as kevin looked at Kate.

the ending was so beautiful to. "are you ok?" "no." that was just really heartbreaking

GORGEOUS work My fave kind of AU

PS - Rosie=awesome And this is a personal fave of mine, was the first one I heard on one of nikki's vids and immediately fell in love with her voice

Sorry for the late reply but ahhh this is such a lovely comment! I'm really glad that you liked this one! I love Rosie Thomas so much <3

nikkimonique wrote:
WOW! What a brilliant AU idea! It was so fantastically convincing! I'm amazed at how well you pulled it off! I loved all the dialog. It worked so well to tell the story. The part when he is in the hospital and says "Monica" that was so brilliant! Loved when she sees the photo of them together and then end when they help her! Brilliant yet again! Loved this! One of my new favs of yours!!

Again, sorry for the late reply but awww thank you so much! It really means a lot to me <3
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Turn my back. by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

WOW!! You're storyline was completely awesome and you made it so easy to follow and pulled it off really well, it all looked fantastic! I SO loved that part where she introduced herself and 'our' Kate said "me too" hehehe AWESOME!! I loved the whole part where she told her she was a fugitive too. Just a completely brilliant piece of work!!
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Turn my back. by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

3629 wrote:
WOW!! You're storyline was completely awesome and you made it so easy to follow and pulled it off really well, it all looked fantastic! I SO loved that part where she introduced herself and 'our' Kate said "me too" hehehe AWESOME!! I loved the whole part where she told her she was a fugitive too. Just a completely brilliant piece of work!!

Thank you so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: