Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Things Found (Booth/Kate)" by MysticWondering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: "The Things Found (Booth/Kate)" by MysticWondering Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Things Found (Booth/Kate)" 09-19-2009
Kate kills Wayne, she and the FBI agent fall in love.
Song: White Oleander Theme by Thomas Newman
Vidder: MysticWondering
Length: 3:51 (42.5 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxY9ziNWUf0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxY9ziNWUf0

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a really nice AU with a good storyline. Id only suggest watching some of the audio where there were certain parts that were way louder and had more echo than the rest. Also there was one part with a lot of sped up clips that stood out and a bunch of silence when you probably couldve added some dialogue, since characters mouths were moving. But all in all the crossover was great and believable so nice job. Fav part was when Booth and Kate had their first convo at gunpoint. and i love white oleander so it was nice to hear the theme used
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaradayLinus wrote:
This was a really nice AU with a good storyline. Id only suggest watching some of the audio where there were certain parts that were way louder and had more echo than the rest. Also there was one part with a lot of sped up clips that stood out and a bunch of silence when you probably couldve added some dialogue, since characters mouths were moving. But all in all the crossover was great and believable so nice job. Fav part was when Booth and Kate had their first convo at gunpoint. and i love white oleander so it was nice to hear the theme used

Thank you. At the end I get annoyed because it took forever to upload to my computer and then to youtube. I noticed that the sped up was fine on Sony Vegas but looked choppy on Youtube (It looked okay on Windows Media as well).

I love Thomas Newman, he did the theme song to it. I love movie themes a lot.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME crossover!! I really enjoyed it so much!! very clever and very well thought out. I totally bought their connection at the start with their guns drawn on each other. That was such a great convo I also liked the post-sex stuff how Boone was just babbling on and Kate just left I agree with Saben about the sped up stuff; it has a way of taking the feeling from a video, if you know what I mean. if it had been regular speed or slow motion I think it would have had more of an effect I loved the courtroom scene as well. I also liked the reveal that Kate had a baby; but maybe you could have laid clues earlier on to show that she was hiding something? I really enjoyed this; awesome crossover couple

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
AWESOME crossover!! I really enjoyed it so much!! very clever and very well thought out. I totally bought their connection at the start with their guns drawn on each other. That was such a great convo I also liked the post-sex stuff how Boone was just babbling on and Kate just left I agree with Saben about the sped up stuff; it has a way of taking the feeling from a video, if you know what I mean. if it had been regular speed or slow motion I think it would have had more of an effect I loved the courtroom scene as well. I also liked the reveal that Kate had a baby; but maybe you could have laid clues earlier on to show that she was hiding something? I really enjoyed this; awesome crossover couple

Thank you. I love all this feedback. It helps me in making new videos. And they are a cute couple as either Angel or Booth. (It's hard finding any David clips.)

I didn't realize I wanted her to be pregnant until I was pretty much done. LOL. I should have done something, but I procrastinate and it often shows.

Thanks!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool crossover! I LOVE LOVE Bones...so this was awesome to watch. My favorite part was when they had their guns drawn and she was telling him why she did it and was trying to relate to her. VERY clever! The post sex scene kind of bugged me though b/c Booth wouldn't shut up...its like he was talking to himself...I wanted Kate to slap him. The sped up stuff was a little weird. It didn't bother me too much when she got arrested but then I think it just went on too long. But the ending was very sweet and overall a very cool vid!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Cool crossover! I LOVE LOVE Bones...so this was awesome to watch. My favorite part was when they had their guns drawn and she was telling him why she did it and was trying to relate to her. VERY clever! The post sex scene kind of bugged me though b/c Booth wouldn't shut up...its like he was talking to himself...I wanted Kate to slap him. The sped up stuff was a little weird. It didn't bother me too much when she got arrested but then I think it just went on too long. But the ending was very sweet and overall a very cool vid!!

Thanks!

I wanted for Booth to ramble during the post sex scene. I wanted him to come off as both a jerk (Not in a bad way) and a guy who's just confused about being an FBI agent and having feelings for her...being the person he's supposed to arrest.

It did go on too long...you are right. And the sped up stuff looked so much better in Sony/Media player than it did in youtube.

I could see them being a love interest in a movie...someday.

So thanks, and for the feedback!
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: The Things Found (Booth/Kate) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

Wow, you put a story so beliavable.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: The Things Found (Booth/Kate) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

4437 wrote:
Wow, you put a story so beliavable.

Thank you so much. I love stories/movies...and I am glad it was believable.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: The Things Found (Booth/Kate) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

Ooooh... very cool! Yay for Bones!! I loved the pretty, dreamy colouring. It looked especially cool in scenes with alot of white in the background. I loved the scene in the courtroom aswell - That bit matched up soooo well. This whole crossover idea was awesome. You've inspired me to go and work on my own long-forgotten crossover now!! Booth and Kate are just so darned pretty together!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: