Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Returning Jack" by MysticWondering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: "Returning Jack" by MysticWondering Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Returning Jack" 08-31-2009
This is a Jack/Jate AU Trailer, full description on youtube.
Song: Show Me What Im Looking For by Caroline Liar
Vidder: MysticWondering
Length: 2:50 (14.6 WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRA-0J2qJg&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/user/JackLivesTogether&featur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRA-0J2qJg&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/user/JackLivesTogether&featur

secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Returning Jack by MysticWondering Reply with quote

kinda cool, i like the beginning with the beeping. i cant believe george clooney was in it, that was hlarious. little too chick flick for me, but sort of inspiration too, thinkin of doin a chick flick myself. anyway cool vid, and idea.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Returning Jack by MysticWondering Reply with quote

2979 wrote:
kinda cool, i like the beginning with the beeping. i cant believe george clooney was in it, that was hlarious. little too chick flick for me, but sort of inspiration too, thinkin of doin a chick flick myself. anyway cool vid, and idea.

YES...Chick Flick. That's what I was going for.

Lmao. I wanted to do something new with my trailer ideas just because I was doing such dark 'kidnap someone' trailer/videos and I heard a song and I was like "This would make for a great chick flick". Sometimes I get the idea of the song first and I work from there.

You gotta love George. I was like "I need a doctor, but I don't want to use Christian". It was either Dr. Cox or George and I couldn't find any Cox scenes I could use.

Thank you. Lol.
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Returning Jack by MysticWondering Reply with quote

Creative storyline! The one thing that I thought could be improved was the description cards in between the clips, the black on white didn't really look like it does in previews and turned out super pixelated on my screen. Like 2979, I was amused that George Clooney was co-starring! Also, while I know you had to do this so we knew what the movie is about, I just have to comment--this is one of those previews that gives away the entire movie. ;D
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Returning Jack by MysticWondering Reply with quote

4197 wrote:
Creative storyline! The one thing that I thought could be improved was the description cards in between the clips, the black on white didn't really look like it does in previews and turned out super pixelated on my screen. Like 2979, I was amused that George Clooney was co-starring! Also, while I know you had to do this so we knew what the movie is about, I just have to comment--this is one of those previews that gives away the entire movie. ;D

That is the one thing that sucks about vidding you never know how it's going to end up on someone else's screen.

Thank you for your comments.

And yes, it is one of those movies. I have found that MOST chick flick/drama chick flicks always give away the movie. Lmao.
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Returning Jack by MysticWondering Reply with quote

I hear you about not knowing how something is going to show up on someone else's screen. Or even after you upload it. :-/ Haha, too true about giving away the entire movie in chick flick promos. *shakes head sadly*
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Returning Jack by MysticWondering Reply with quote

4197 wrote:
I hear you about not knowing how something is going to show up on someone else's screen. Or even after you upload it. :-/ Haha, too true about giving away the entire movie in chick flick promos. *shakes head sadly*

It usually happens to me with audio.

Yes, chick flicks do that. Most trailers I have seen always give away too much of the movie so I probably let that effect my trailer, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: