Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Day N Nite" by jonnyzkool92
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: "Day N Nite" by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Day N Nite" 07-21-2009
A Colorful look at some of our favorite Losties : )
Song: Day N Night by Kid Cudi
Vidder: jonnyzkool92
Length: 3:59 (162MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8gczgpkuZM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jonnyzkool92

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

LOL, i actually really like this song.
Great job on this, i loved the colouring in it, very cool Beat was great
I liked how you focused on all the characters for specific parts of the song
Awesome job really liked it
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

That was amazing!! What a cool song choice, it was so unexpected but it worked wonderfully for lost.
I really loved how you kept switching from color to black and white, and your beat use was awesome!
I love how you made the lyrics work for each character. Really great job on this! I loved watching it!!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Great video! I LOVED your beat use and the coloring effects! Well done!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so fun! Your beat use was awesome as was your lyric interpretation! I loved the part with Hurley running through the jungle and falling. Made me laugh with the lyrics you used and then the "Super Cool" part with Sawyer was so fitting! Great work! Gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Charmed_Charlie - wow thanks a lot, i really appreciate it. and yeah the characters are what made the vid great for me as well lol

Lostwithoutdom - Im so glad you enjoyed it and yes the black and white i thought was a great metaphor for day and night so i found it fit quite beautifully

xXAngelicEvilXx - ThanXx lol

Nikkimonique - Thanks a lot nikki. And yeah the Hurley part stil makes me lol everytime i see it ha Thanks again
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love this video. would never have thought this song and LOST would fit but it does perfectly. great lyric interpretation.
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Wow, this is great! I've always thought this song would go well with Charlie, but you made it work very well for other cast members too. I love the beat use and coloring. Gold!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was great! I loved the way you used the coloring and how you handled the beat use. Really great use of the song as well! I enjoyed it!
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

FaradayLinus - Thanks a bunch, i really apprecite it and yeah i had my doubts that it would work also, but it ultimately diddd!!

supermander11 - Thanks a lot, yeah i really felt that Charlie had a special place in this vid as did desmond and others but thanks again.

Aislyn - Wow Im glad you liked it Aislynn, thanks a bunch lol
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Ooo I love this! Very unique vid, I really loved your lyric interpretation and the beat use was awesome! I loved colouring effects you had going on too, it looked os cool! I especially loved the bit with Jack in the hatch looking at the painting and with the magnet. And the bit with Hurley being not that fast And the Charlie bit too. Brilliant work!
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Ooo thank you so much, it means a lot
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

This is my 3rd time watching this! I love it
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

haha thanks a lot blackwolf, im glad you enjoy it lol
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Day N Nite by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Wait, I didn't comment on this? What was I thinking? It wouldn't be a song I would have thought about for LOST, but it worked really well between the day and night imagery, game stuff, and the rampant drug abuse on LOST. Great vid, loved the subtle use of beat use and color changes, and I liked how you focused on one lonely stoner at a time. It's always nice to watch well done ensemble vids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: