Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I'm Broken // ConMama" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: "I'm Broken // ConMama" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Im Broken // ConMama" 07-05-2009

"'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome. And I don't feel right when you're gone away..."

Sawyer is rescued but leaves Claire behind on the island. Now apart, both of them are desperate to get back what they lost.

Song: Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:06 (55.5MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IDZNKQDrzU - HQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?mndmyldjwnm - HQ
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Im Broken // ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

A new ConMama vid from Kat!!! EEE! I loved this! So so sad and beautiful. Every beat was hit perfectly, and every clip to lyric was amazing. Your use of overlays and masking is incredible!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw; thanks so much Bec!! i forgot how long it had been since I'd vidded my beloved ConMama so im glad the love shone through!!

SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat? That was like.....the most beautiful ending scene a fanvid EVER had. The whole video i was all "please please please let them reunite!!!!"
It didn't happen but..he took aarons hand and was reminded of claire's. omg kat that video was so beautiful i can't put it into words. when james was looking at carole in the church..all the scenes where he took claires hand...and she smiled. omg really i have so many tiny tears in my eyes.
ur video said clearly(clairy lol) that its time for our peanutbutter-loving australian to return.
gold five stars and everything nice i can give you for this video! ♥

(which rosewell episode are the claire in the car clips from?)
                                 
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved this Kat... I love angst and this was super angsty... and I really loved that final scene where Sawyer went and visited Aaron so he could be near a part of Claire ♥ as always your beat use was great as was your coloring/texture... great job
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Im Broken // ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome job Kat! You soooo make me want to vid this ship. (Maybe one day ) I of course loved the beat used and the lyrics seem to have been written for them. Gold of course! <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been waiting for you to make another conmama vid! They arte always so amazing! This one is spectacular. I absolutely loved it!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel - aw, thanks!! glad you liked it!! yes; we do need Claire back. season 6 cant come fast enough!! I'm not sure the roswell ep; it was Tess's last one tho same one where she comes back with Zahn

sarah - hehe; thanks hun!! glad you liked that final scene; sawyer finding a way to be with claire through aaron thanks again

stacey - thanks hun!! you should vid ConMama!!! they're epic!! thanks for the gold !*hugs*

alyssa - hehe; i know, right? how longs it been since my last one i'm on such a conmama high from making this i may just have to make another one quick smart!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was really really good! I think its safe to say its my favorite Conmama vid from you! I love how you made him so tortured throughout the video and then when he goes back to visit Aaron it seems like his soul was kind of put to rest a little! Loved that! Also your beat use around 3:15 was so phenomenal! Wow!! Simply amazing Kat!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Kat!!! This was so great!! I really loved the storyline, and how you had part of the song from Sawyer's pov and the other from Claire's.
Your AU and scene maniping skills always amaze me, even though i already know how awesome they are, your vids still always blow me away!! Amazing job with this!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConMama!!!!
Beautiful vid, Kat!! LOVED the storyline and all the manips!
I think my favourite scenes were when Kate gave Aaron to his grandma and Sawyer was looking, when Sawyer and Claire held hands, and the ending!!! Loved the ending! So sad and beautiful! I was really glad he went to see Aaron!!
Wonderful vid, as always, Kat! I think this is my favourite ConMama vid ever!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikki - aw thanks hun!! tortured Sawyer is just so darn gorgeous, isn't he?? and yes; that's just what i was hoping to show, that sawyer felt like he was at peace with leaving claire since he could be with aaron ;P thank you again!

morgan - thank you so much sweetie! this song is to great with the POV's how could i not show it from sawyer then claire? thank you! *hugs*

Bel - *conMama squee* Thank you hun I love that scene of Kate handing over Aaron right away; i wish that's what had really happened thanks bel!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Im Broken // ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwww WOWza! Awesometastical beat use for a start off I loved the storyline and all the clip choices you had on the 'broken' parts Bless them! Ooh I loved that bit where you had Claire's face with her mum's face, that looked cool! And the kiss manip was superb! Also loved the bit with Sawyer and Aaron, awwwww too sweet! Brilliiant work!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Em!! that's an old fave ConMama kiss; still hot tho!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Im Broken // ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

O. M. G!!! I think this just might be my fav video of yours. The kiss was amazing, WOW! Love the "photograph", the coloring, the beat use, the story, the song, everything!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: