Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Losing Your Memory" by Lostwithoutdom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: "Losing Your Memory" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Losing Your Memory" 08-16-2009
AU-Charlie takes his family on tour with Driveshaft, but the plane crashes and Charlie dies just as they are rescued. Now Claire had to raise their daughter on her own.
Song: Losing Your Memory by Ryan Star
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 4:04 (14.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z84kDRzJPMM

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE this Morgan!!! I love PBJ Au's!! we dont see enough of them Awesome use of High Noon clips; like i said on YT i thought i'd be the first one to use em lol but mine were for ConMama. Anyway, forget that LOVE all the stuff with Claire and Carole; those were my fave scenes. Loved Claire telling charlie she was pregnant and the end with Libby was so clever. and the use of Roswell scenes for the PBJ au scenes were aweosme my new fave of yours; this one tops Better Than Me, IMO!!

loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

GAAHH That was awesome!!! There's going to be a sequel right? OMG that was full of epicness you deserve an epic veggie -digs around in virtual bag- AHA Here you go an epic squash Eat up cheers
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow!It was amazing!I loved it-the song,the scenes,the voice overs were just perfect.The story was easy to follow and the beat use was great! )))
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

I've said it before, I'll say it again: You ROCK at PB&J AU's! Make many many many more!! Your manips were awesome! I love the one where Claire was telling Charlie she was pregnant, and he was tell her everything would be okay. Awesome! The song is also very pretty. Oh! And omg! I adored Claire proposing to him! Eee! So lovely and brilliantly manipped. Excellent use of the non-Lost footage! Beautiful work! Is there going to be a sequel?
LanaLuthor
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This is the best Charlie/Claire Au vid I've ever seen, the manips were absolutely brilliant! AMAZING, AWESOME JOB!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

The storyline was so well played out and intense! The manips were the best I've ever seen. I loved the part where Claire was at the concert. A sequal to this would be awsome, like what happens after she remembered Charlie
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was great. great manips. all the scenes you chose were perfect. i loved the ending and how the story was put together. one of my fav parts about the video was seeing clips of emile as tess from roswell manipped in there definitely gold.
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

I really loved this AU! And it was interesting to see the pair have a daughter instead, it was a nice change The manips were really fantastic, and the dialogue was great as well. Lovely song choice, too! I adored it!

Oh, man. I miss these two so much it's ridiculous. ;_; Wonderful job, as always!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

OMG Morgan, this is so awesome!!! I love the beginning! Great storyline, I love all the AU stuff.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Morgan!!!! Wow, this was a terrific AU story!! I loved the story so much, how it all came together and it gave such emotion with the song. I really liked the song and it's piano beats, you used those beats really well with the clips. The lyric use was used awesomely, for "losing your memory" poor Claire lost her memory and said "I don't remember". I really liked your audio choices, from the beginning with Claire saying Charlie is dead and Libby helping Claire remember!!! Wow that was amazing! Your AU scenes were fabulous, it looked so real and perfect. In the beginning, 0:15 it looked like Charlie and Claire were hugging, and the scene of Claire on the helicopter was really well done! The story was just told so perfectly and your clip choices were perfect!!! I LOVED this!!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

GAH!! Stunning vid Morgan! I really loved the storyline, it's so unique and awesome! And you told it just perfectly, all your manips were just incredible and so believable! I really loved those scenes you used of Emilie with the little girl, how you had her as a PB&J baby awww! I loved the scenes where they met too, that was really cool! It was just all so perfect and wonderful! Fantastical work!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat: I know! There aren't enough PB&J AU's! We should change that! lol As soon as i saw the movie on tv i downloaded it, and ever since i've been trying to find a vid to use them in. lol I think my favorite thing about making this vid, was figuring out how to show their life together b4 the crash, and I'm really happy with how those "flashbacks" turned out. Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it!!

loudpaw: I hope to make a sequel, but i'll probably wait till i can get more clips of them from season 6. lol Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Borislava: Aww thanks! I'm really happy that you thought it was easy to follow, that was something i was really worried about!

Jemma: Thanks! haha I'll make as many as my muse allows. lol That was one of my fav scenes too. I was so excited about fitting the proposal scene in somewhere, I'm glad it worked! Yeah, i'll probably do a sequel once we get some more Claire and hopefully Charlie scenes. ( I could always use flash forward clips!!) Thanks for the great comment!

LanaLuthor: WOW Thanks so much! That means a lot!

blackwolf1480: Thanks! Yay! I'm so glad you mentioned the concert! I wasn't sure anyone would know what was going on there! lol Yeah, a sequel will probably happen eventually...

FaradayLinus: Thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, those Roswell clips really come in handy. lol

Jen: Thanks! Aww i know! I miss them so much!

Heather: hehe thanks! i was afraid the storyline would be confusing, but i'm really glad i was wrong.

Kate: I know this song is amazing! Ryan Star rocks! I wasn't sure about the audio at first but i think it helps to move the story along. Those maniped scenes took forever to get right but i'm really happy that you thought they looked real, it makes all the work worth it! Thanks so much!!

Emma: Aww thank you! The scene where they met was one of my favorites to manip, i really love how it turned out too. Thank you so much, you're so sweet!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: