Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kismet - Jate AU" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: "Kismet - Jate AU" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Kismet - Jate AU" 06-12-2009
Will Kate and Jack still end up together after the bomb is dropped?
Song: The Charge by Cake Bake Betty
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:43 (75mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkEQznE9qYY
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=341ac891aab5be57c79b87b207592a1ce04e75f6e8ebb871

http://namastenikki.ning.com/video/kismet-1

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay; new nikki vid!! and yay, Jate AU!

loved jate meeting again; that was sweet (and hawt) and jack screaming "Do you remember?!" that was SO awesome, my fave part!! it was awesome Loved the candy bar scene; made me smile

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki! I love it! This is AMAZING! See this is what people really like editing skill and story telling. You videos are never just a flash in the pan they are always memorable and interesting.

I love the concept and you followed through with the story more than I have ever seen anyone do. You also explained it really well, like how Kate didn't go to jail and made up with her mom. I also really like how they kept remembering things from their past lives. Their second meeting was pretty cute. I kind of laughed when they had hot sex after just meeting, but Whateve's, I'm not complaining! I wish they would do that on the actual show!

It was really cool how both of them started going off the tracks until they both had it out and realized the truth about their past.

Very cool story. Awesome!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Kismet - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oooh this was so awesome!!!! Firstly, awesome job on making such an amazing vid with Final Cut Pro b/c I found it rather confuzzling lol I really loved the whole idea of this vid and my favourite bit was the whole "do you remember?" scene twas really powerful and made me go all cold I loved how you had the storyline with Kate's mum too and the bit with the crackers aww! Fantastic work!!
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just gonna quote my yTube comment:
Quote:
Do I understand It correctly? After some time all the memories from the crash came back to everyone? Wow that claire cliffhanger gave me goosebumps! and very very sad kate part. ,__, very beautiful video!

                                 
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, Thanks for mention the "I remember part" that was my very fav. I've had this vid idea in my head since I saw the finale and that remember scene was what I based it all around. I'm glad you liked the "crackers" scene b/c I couldn't figure how to have them meet again. LOL that is what I came up with and wasn't sure if it was any good. So yay! As far as the Claire part...I was trying to hint at the fact that she was having the same memories as Jack and Kate and somehow found Kate b/c she wants to give her baby to her. If I make a part 2 I will explain all that. I just didn't want to put "to be continued" unless I decided not to do it.

Yael, I'm so excited to see a comment from you again! Yours are always my fav! I'm really glad to hear you were able to follow the story so well b/c that is something I always worry about. And yay for hot JEX right! Haha!

Emma, Thanks! I know Final Cut is confusing!! I spent hours trying to fix some of the aspect ratios on there for some of the clips and just gave up b/c I was about to throw the computer on the ground. I will have to ask Kemper for help on the next one. But he's out of town. Thanks for your comment and beautiful vid pic!!

Mel, Yep you got it right! I was trying to hint that they had some memories but pushed them aside as being a dream until they got too overwhelming they had to admit that they were real.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Kismet - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was SO amazing!!! Jate yay!!! I love how you had them meet, and how you had them remember. This was just incredibly well-done and beautiful.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Kismet - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nikki, that was seriously the best AU ever!!! First, the story/concept was just out of this world... you took what every Jate fan would want to happen, and you made it happen. Then, the added twist of remembering... GAH!!! BRILLIANT!!! And not to mention, BEAUTIFULLY well executed! The scene manips and dialoge were flawless. And, the added bonus of the very end... OMG... I literally *burst* into tears! That was soooo awesome!!!!!!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Becca and Julia...glad you both enjoyed it so much.

pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:thud:

NO WORDS!!! you remember??Yes yes i remember!!! Nikky i have long time to see a great AU Jate video !!! Excellent!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Anna! What a nice compliment. Wow! I'm all happy now.

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Kismet - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Nikki!!
Just the vid I've been wanting to watch ever since the season finale!
Everything was very well put together, all the AU scenes, the scenes they were remembering everything, how Jack and Kate met again.... and I just LOVED the "Do you remember???!!!" part!! Awesome!! And the ending with Claire??? Just perfect!!
Again, amazing vid, Nikki!!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bel! I know I've had this idea in my head since the finale! I'm glad I was able to finally make it!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooo, a new Nikki vid! YAY!
This was really, really, lovely and sweet and flowy, and amazing. I totally loved this song, I looked up the lyrics and they were just beautiful to read. The song was just amazing for them, you used the lyrics so wonderfully, especially at "she's sick as a dog, her arms may fall off" you had Kate at the hospital with her sick mother.
Your audio choices were perfect for your storyline, it was a really awesome storyline, I was able to follow and be interested in very well. I loved your audio of "it never happened." from Jack and when Kate told him to "eat some crackers" aww, I loved the scene!

AWESOME NIKKI!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kate! Its funny you looked up lyrics. I had to as well when making the vid b/c they are so bizarre I had to make sure I was hearing it right. I ignored some of the stranger ones b/c I didn't know how to match them but some like the scene with her mother came in handy with the odd lyrics!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: