Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All The Way Down - GhostMama" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: "All The Way Down - GhostMama" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"All The Way Down - GhostMama" 07-09-2009

"And you have broken me all the way down, you'll be the last, you'll see..."

Miles knows Claire only breaks his heart; but he keeps going back hoping shell once again be the girl he fell in love with.

Song: All The Way Down by Glen Hansard
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:22 (83.6MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09IOCJ06oDE - HQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?ntjjkz5fgay - HQ
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already saw my opinion on youtube. i love it. great job. the song fits so well and its beautiful.i think you picked very sweet scenes. especially since there aren't much ghistmama scenes. loved the au and i LOVED the effects. oh and i felt sorry for miles. XD poorhim.
                                 
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol; thanks mel!! i know; poor miles

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was seriously more incredible than I can find words for right now Kat-SO amazing. Your use of effects, especially the way you had the light shine out of the moving bar of Claire's face, was so beautiful-and that overlay of Miles driving over the sunrise...so gorgeous!!!!! And the song-any song from that movie is automatically beautiful. I also loved how the last second of the vid had Claire saying "Nice to meet you"-broke my heart for Miles even more.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks bec! i know; Once has fantastic music!! :] thanks hun; glad you liked the effects; i tried some new stuff with this one thanks again

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, amazing I only knew 1 of Glen Hansard's songs (Falling slowly), but this one is absolutely beautiful too!
Perfectly edited video, with all the figths and Claire leaving... Aww and the voiceovers where they said their names to each other was sweet. Such a sad ending - poor Miles This couple is soo angsty and I love it <33 I think I'm a ghostmama shipper now, after watching your video ( not that I'll ever stop loving pb&j though. They beat every other couple, bwahaha ) Anyways, it was great. Gold of course

Last edited by Lost-majs on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you never cease to amaze me...i loved it...i loved the ship too, but i'm in love with pb&j lmao <3 poor poor miles though beautiful coloring and effects...i loved it all...
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was so damn cute Kat! I loooove it.I'm totally shipping ghostmama right now ! the ending was soooo sad. Poor Miles

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maja - i recommend downloading all his songs from the movie; they are all fantastic thanks for watching glad you're getting into ghostmama

kimmy - thank you hun!! glad you liked the pbj i figured since i broke them up in my last conmama/pbj vid, i could make them together in this one

Deia - thanks so much sweetie! glad you're shipping them too! love ur banner, btw

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great, great job Kat! Im sure that Tara is going to love it!! It was so amazing! I loved the audio at the end, it was so bittersweet. Beautifully done!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

It was just so fabulous. Beautifully done.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, this was so sweet and sad! I loved it! I'm starting to really like Miles. At least I like this pairing a lot. hehe Great editing and coloring, and I liked your overlays a lot, though the sparkly/blurry effect (wow, I have no idea how to describe that) like you had at 2:08 was a little distracting. But it wasn't there a lot, so it wasn't a big deal. I loved the rest, the story was sad, poor Miles! And yay for Glen Hansard. I hadn't heard any other songs of his until now, and it's so sweet. Gold from me.
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I already commented of YT but can someone tell me how you did the make the colored bar with a pic of Claire in it go across the screen? I'm such a Sony Vegas noob (:<
thebloomatic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaaaah! Kat i loooove it! The manips when they were both goth were total win! Poor Miles...one day he'll get a girl.......

ps. Kat, i looove your siggy! jb!! <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEEEE!! Kat that was absolutely gorgeous (not that I expect anything less)... the high contrast b/w fit the tone of the song perfectly (which I love.. but I think I already mentioned that in spam)... the pacing was absolutely gorgeous.. the slowness brought out poor Miles pain... flawless manips... I think my fave parts were the "in the morning" part with Miles driving and the pretty orangey color... and near the end when Miles sees PBJ and looks all sad and teary eyed.... amazing job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: