Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"To let myself go" by Lost-majs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: "To let myself go" by Lost-majs Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"To let myself go" 06-21-2009
A Kate video
Song: To let myself go by Ane Brun
Vidder: Lost-majs
Length: 3:14 (59.4MB WMW)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dhzhjTCuj4
http://www.zshare.net/video/61661234161b78ee/

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont expect less than perfection when I see your vids maja; and this one was no exception. beautiful work here; I loved the mystical look of the whole thing and the song really added to that as well. i loved the 'take a step back' parts, but i really loved how you showed kate leaving Jack, Sawyer and Aaron and then had that shot of her running; that was very clever scene placement! i also loved how you put the quotes on the screen; again it added so much wonderful work here hun!!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: To let myself go by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Excellent Kate vid! Lovely coloring. Nice job!
kahlilly
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: To let myself go by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Wow fantastic video! It's hard to see someone making a Kate vid with BOTH Jate and Skate and being impartial. You did that perfectly. The song fits her so well too. Congrats I love it! Gold from me.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I love myself a good Kate video! That was just exquisite work there! I think you captured the complexity of Kate so well with this video. I loved the song. It was so haunting and your beat use was amazing! I loved that hug sequence of Kate hugging both her men. ....and then words and audio towards the end gave me chills! Gold and in my favs!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAAAH! Another amazing video from Maja. I LOOOOOVE the coloring you have always amazing colorings in your vids btw.
The editing is flawless, the overlays the voice-overs! perfection!
gold from me

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
lillyrocks
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful Maja! i loved the song and the colours you used you also used the beat even if there is not much of it in this song one thing comes into my mind watching ur vid: masterpiece! fantastic job -- gold from me!

arts by Emma .
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: To let myself go by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Just beautiful, Maja. Gorgeous! Love the beatuse and voiceovers. It all flowed so well together. Beautiful. And beautiful song too. Lovely work! Stunning!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just exquisite Maja...amazing as always...your coloring and blurring effects are stunning!! brilliant work!!
starwrecked

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, Your video is gorgeous!
the colours are so pretty! plus I love Kate vids too, without the triangle involved specially
*I totally had to go get that song onto my Ipod too
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another flawless, gorgeous, incredible vid! (Though I never expect any less from you and you never disappoint! ) You have such a beautiful, distinctive style that never fails to impress every time I see a new vid from you! Just fantastic work, I loved it! ♥!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maja, again you have just won me over! Your videos contiue to skyrocket into the sky, and they are captivating, fantastic, attractive and pure like gold! I loved this video, it was great to see a Kate character study from you, you displayed her character wonderfully.

To begin, I love how you started out with the scene of Kate looking at the horse and then the very last clip of your video was that scene too. I loved that! Your beat use was so wonderful to that guitar and the coloring to go with it was superb! WOW! It looked so appealing and lovely to look at! Of course I loved the back and forth of black and white, I think it's one of your signatures, it looks beautiful. I really, really, liked the prettiness of 0:16 of a face of Kate reflecting on the ocean of Kate standing staring at it, wowwwwww, that was Your audio choices were great and sooo clear! I loved the blue coloring you used at 2:16 to 2:21! WOW again! LOL

Amazing Maja dear! *hugs*

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: To let myself go by Lost-majs Reply with quote

OMG! OMG! OMG!!! This is absolutely, 100% impeccable!!! Totally amazing, you just had me completely glued to the screen and amazed the whole way through!! Everything about it is just stunning! I loved the whole feel of the vid how it was all like...dreamy and perfect! The colouring was absolutely gorgeous and I loved all the blurry transitions. And I loved all the audio choices and the bits where you put the words on the screen. I can't describe how impressed I am with this and how much I love it, just don't have the words! Gah! Totally faved, five stared, golded! *bows down* Fantastically fantastic work of art!!!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How have I NOT come over to LVI to comment this?! Really thought that I had. I LOVE OFF this Kate video it was incredibly stunning, the effects, the emotions, the drama into it was flawless. Just top-notch vidding, well done Maja! As always your videos are a pleasure to watch!
You'll be pleased to know I have finally uploaded your request vid btw.

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeeeeee, so many comments! You guys are so sweet! I can't even tell you, how much it means to me Thanks a lot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: