Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Die To Be With You Tonight" by Marcus
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: "Die To Be With You Tonight" by Marcus Reply with quote

"Die To Be With You Tonight" 07-24-2005
While helping the survivors on the island, Jack just cant stop thinking about his love for Sara.
Song: Die To Be With You Tonight by Hunters And Collectors
Vidder: Marcus
Length: 3:53 (20.7 WMV)

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=258R3TNR

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Die To Be With You Tonight Reply with quote

Please feel free to say anything you want about this vid - I made it when the only episode I had downloaded was "Do No Harm", and was really really bored. I like the song though, atleast it's not too slow hehe.
I'm gonna make better ones though, don't worry!

Marcus, The "Young'un"

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't get the link to work for me.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Die To Be With You Tonight Reply with quote

Damn, maybe I should try something besides Megaupload. The question is, which one? Any suggestions?

In the mean time, please check out my "Locke's Home Improvement" one on Putfile. It's not under the name "Marcus" though, its under "dr_evil".

Marcus, the "Young'un".

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your best one so far I think, Marcus. Great constructed reality, and a very original idea! (how come nobody has thought of a Jack/whatsername shipper yet...? ) Shannon's head looks SO much like her!
I was on the verge of voting "yes" for this one, except it lost it with so many "messy" clips that you get from Windows Movie Maker's clips, and it could have been faster (i.e. the clips a bit shorter). You're really on the right track though, won't be long until you're getting some awards.

To combat "messy" clips, try cutting them half a second beore and after a transition if you can. That makes it so WMM can't squeeze in that frame from the last clip in with it.

As for hosting, try uploading it here too: http://picafile.net/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Die To Be With You Tonight Reply with quote

Wow, thanx Hobbes,

Yeh, those "messy" clips are a pain, I'll try and steer clear of 'em.

For some reason Picafile just hasn't been working for me lately. No idea why, do you know?

Marcus, the "Young'un".

Foxy101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: link Reply with quote

The link won't work for me!!!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I dunno if I can help you. I'm sure you've heard the incredibly dull yet amazingly true story of how Putfile and Picafile don't work for me.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes, the horrors of megaupload >.< You could try this one...
http://www.sendmefile.com/
it only hosts for a mere 14 days, but it's better than people not being able to download, right? Just make sure you update it after a little while though, Marcus. How's getting the video material working for you now? It should be much easier when the dvd comes out on the 6th, at least.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not for us we have to wait til November :

how do you rip episodes off dvd's by the way ????
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, this site u gave me says it doesn't exist! Could it be .org or .net? Yeh, how do you get them off the DVDs? It's coming along fine, but it's very slow, I will admit lol.

I'm wondering...what ep apart from ep 18 do you think hs the most of Hurley? I wanna download a lot more of him for THS

Marcus, the "Young'un".

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It exists for me! try opening it in firefox maybe...? (the browser, that is)

I have no idea how to get them off the DVDs, but i'm sure someone out there on the net will lol Thus it won't matter what time they come out in other countries.

As for Hurley? Hmm..... dunno really, but oyu might wanna try 110, Claire's episode, where he's interviewing everyone for the manifest. It all depends what you need the Hurley clips for. I also might try 103, just for that clip of him runnign from Kate looking over his shoulder
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it working! Thanx, Hobbes, I'll upload it soon. Thanks for those Hurley ideas, it's for The Hurley Show.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicky I used DVD decrypter which is free and Dr. Divx. Works like a charm for me.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and FYI i found that site!!!
Warren just take all the credits! Damn Warren ! LMAO

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: