Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5x15 - Follow The Leader
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: 5x15 - Follow The Leader Reply with quote

Centricity

Spoiler:

Richard

Synopsis

Spoiler:

Jack and Kate find themselves at odds over the direction to take to save their fellow island survivors, Locke further solidifies his stance as leader of "The Others," and Sawyer and Juliet come under scrutiny from the Dharma Initiative.

Guest List

Spoiler:

Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert
Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang
Doug Hutchison as Horace Goodspeed
Patrick Fischler as Phil
Eric Lange as Radzinsky
David S. Lee as younger Charles Widmore
Alice Evans as younger Eloise Hawking
Leslie Ishii as Lara
Sebastian Siegel as Erik
Kevin Chapman as Mitch
Elisabeth Blake as Vanessa
William Makozak as Captain Bird
Victoria Goring as mother
Maya Henssens as young girl

Sorry for the lateness of this thread...

Last edited by Aislynn on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

oooo A Richard centric hell yes!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh, not a great ep. there were great moments, i think what overshadowed them for me was Kate going back to Sawyer :S Now it's every episode she changes her mind about which one. and i was very annoyed when she got on the sub :S I'm really, really over it!!!

Spoiler:

and by the looks of next week's promo, there's even more triangle/quadrangle stuff.

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda liked this weeks episode!
I loved Sayid coming back complete squee moment for me!

Yay for Kate going back to Sawyer, but it's annoying she goes off with Jack, then goes with Sawyer to the others, then back to Jack with the others and now back with Sawyer. Bloody hell woman!

I really loved the Locke stuff, it's getting intense with him, WTF wanting to kill Jacob

I loved Pierre learing the truth with Miles I was like awww

Though I thought possibly there could have been more for a penultimate episode
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charmed_Charlee wrote:
Yay for Kate going back to Sawyer, but it's annoying she goes off with Jack, then goes with Sawyer to the others, then back to Jack with the others and now back with Sawyer. Bloody hell woman!

exactly my problem with her! and when she leave Jack, goes to Sawyer and doesn't think about Jack or leaves Sawyer, goes to Jack and doesn't think about Sawyer :S:S:S its infuriating!!!

pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the first time i think....Kate is okay.......she is not ficle....what you want her to do dont say a word???She wants to stop jack from whatever he is doing...and yeah that s the point the sub leaves......and that means jack s left behind...again with a plan either destroy the history or kills everyone including him......

Kate s tears were just love and as a jack lover i can punch him with freedom but he is the hero and the greater good is above....

i dont like Jack/Locke and i believe in the next ep he will change his mind or some people will...

Sayid and Jack Team are cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Suliet pwns....Sawyer got all this road...and he loves her and want her safe.....

About Jate i wont say to much Kate said it with her tears...enough said....l

And if me who always was hard on her because of Jack saying that she is right go figure....i liked that ep but is Locke a bit annoying or its just me???

Kate needs to leave Sawyer alone....he found peace with Juliet....no more pinning !!!!!!!!!!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
meh, not a great ep. there were great moments, i think what overshadowed them for me was Kate going back to Sawyer :S Now it's every episode she changes her mind about which one. and i was very annoyed when she got on the sub :S I'm really, really over it!!!

Spoiler:

and by the looks of next week's promo, there's even more triangle/quadrangle stuff.

I really don't blame her...Jack was being an ass. I wanted to slap him b/c he was being so insensitive to her. Does he not realize what changing everything would mean for her?And then when she said not everything was misery and was crying and clearly upset that they would never know each other he didn't seem to care at all. You could tell she was really hurt by the way he was acting...she didn't stop crying through the entire tent scene....and then I'm so glad she broke up all the Suliet mushyness! OMG....its just waay to much...I don't like Sawyer that mushy and I still have a hard time buying into Suliet....sorry Suliet fans...I just don't really like their chemistry at all. It seems fake and forced....lol loved that look on Juliet's face though when she saw Kate. LOL my husband said, "It's okay Juliet you can both be his wives. Just move to Utah."

Anyways...great episode besides wanting to slap Jack.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like Suliet im not a fan ...but they dont seem forced....and Jack being an ass he is not so cruel in some shots he seem very sad and like he didnt want this to happen but there is no choise[he is int the Lockeland!!]

Kate showed to him...she loved him.....well Jack is slow sometimes......the thing is the writers wont stop that stupid quandrangle/triangle or whatever....its getting annoyed and they ruin the characters

Choose Jate / Suliet or Skate but do it .......the mythology is important and the viewers who want sci-fi are more......

i dont know the whole romance in Lost getting old....before we had three now we became 4 is anyone else available??Jack will be alone no love interest for him LOL!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I was just hoping for him to comfort Kate a little or say something to let her know that he loved her and was upset too that they'd never know each other. Or that she'd be going to prison just bugs me!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish he had too, but she hasn't exactly been receptive to him since they got back to the island :S I do love that he said 'enough of it was', acknowledging the pain he'd caused her God, i love Jack, crazy!locke!ness and all

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I don't blame Kate. I agree with her for following Jack in the first place, as it wasn't Jack alone, she was following Faraday too. You can see though that Jack hurt her when he was talking about changing everything and I don't blame her for leaving. I would have too.

She didn't go back to Sawyer, she merely didn't want to be in a situation where you detonate a bomb. I feel bad for Juliet though, it seems that Kate just keeps coming back into the picture.

My favorite part of the episode though is Locke telling Alpert to go and help him when he comes out of the jungle. Ben's expression during the whole scene is priceless.

I'm starting to think that Alpert could be Jacob. The promo, you could hear him say "There's only one leader" and when he was talking to Ben, he started to get some leader kind of tone, saying that "Locke might becoming a problem."

Plus, how Ben reffered to him as an "advisor". Also the fact that Alpert never ages. There's more to him than just the non-aging. He has some role of leadership on the island.

Loved Ben's expression at the end of the episode, another priceless moment.
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
I wish he had too, but she hasn't exactly been receptive to him since they got back to the island :S I do love that he said 'enough of it was', acknowledging the pain he'd caused her God, i love Jack, crazy!locke!ness and all

she was too cold to him since the 316 jex........and her comment "we are in the same plane Jack that doesnt make us together"

and now.....she is all "It was NOT all misery" now you remember Kate??

when she lied about the promise and made it sound more serious than already it was...

she loves him..but she needed to tell him and the hell he needed to hear it...just for once ...and he needs to tell her that too...

well richard said it so nice....love can be complicated............

Jack is incecure like Juliet.......insert joke here.......

JK are the most stubborn people in the world.......

And the parallels with widmore/Eloise are obvious.....and the touch in her stomach....and then next cut to kate......i wonder why???LOL!!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this was a fairly good episode, but UGH! So many things annoyed me....

First off, I'm so sick of this quadrangle crap. I know it's there for the shippers and to create some character drama, but still...it just drives me crazy that they're still playing the whole Jate/Skate/Suliet/Jacket cards. This is by far one of the most annoying aspects of the show and it bothers me that it still gets so much screen time.

It is annoying that Kate keeps going back between Sawyer & Jack, but I think it was kind of cool of her to walk away from Jack. That took some guts on her part, and even though she's been driving me crazy this whole season, I kind of respected her for telling Jack he's an idiot.

Because Jack's such an IDIOT!! I really thought he might redeem himself this season by becoming a little more in-tune with the island's interests, but no. Instead, his idea of being a man of faith is to just blindly listen to whatever people tell him to do. Faraday wants to detonate a bomb to erase the past? SURE! WHY NOT?! Faraday is a smart guy, right?

Instead of asking relevant questions, Jack just seems to be throwing all reason out the window instead - I know he's supposed to be taking a 'leap of faith', but still....he just has absolutely NO idea what he's doing. And he's being a total Jackass about it to boot. I know he would like to get over being in love with Kate, but erasing the past? Wow, that's a bit of a long way to go to get over someone man....

I think the Locke/Ben/Richard dynamic was probably the most interesting thing about last night. It was interesting to see even Richard being in the dark over some things! That was wonderful. I was sad that Ben didn't play a bigger part, but it was nice seeing him after all these weeks. And by god, Michael Emerson can rock those facial expressions!! I ADORED that look at the end after Locke said he was going to kill Jacob!! He NAILED THAT!!

His eyes were just screaming "Kill Jacob? NOOOOOOOOOO!!"

And I have a little theory for next week:
Spoiler:

I read that Locke is going to assign Ben a task or something. I have a feeling that he's going to ask Ben to kill Jacob....nothing quite like getting revenge on the person who killed you than forcing him to kill something he can't even see!!

It'll be really interesting to see what happens in the finale. I hope it's everything they promised us!! I can't wait!!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea if they came up with a code word for this season's finale cliffhanger?
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this year, it's called "The Fork in the Socket"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: