Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ben - Way to fall" by gigoran

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gigoran
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: "Ben - Way to fall" by gigoran Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ben - Way to fall" 04-25-2009
This is a video tribute that I made for Ben. He has always been one of my favorite characters on Lost. He is known as a bad guy, but in the recent seasons, we can see that he is a loving and caring guy. The song for this video is called way to fall. It is
Song: Way to fall by Me
Vidder: gigoran
Length: 3:05 (52.1mb avi)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5lg26hnGl4
http://www.zshare.net/video/5917317120a6730b/

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love a Ben character study that shows more than just the bad things he's done. Nice job! And I loved your performance of the song! Great voice, I enjoyed it a lot! *applause*
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Ben - Way to fall by gigoran Reply with quote

Thats pretty sweet that you made this song, sounds great , good character study.
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant!!!!!! love your song! great character study

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Ben - Way to fall by gigoran Reply with quote

You made the song? I love it! mp3 pwetty pwease?? Loved the vid, some transitions and effects would've been nice, but I still loved it
gigoran
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Ben - Way to fall by gigoran Reply with quote

Thanks all for watching. Just so you all know, I did sing and play guitar in this recording, but it is a cover. So I didn't write it. The reason I wrote it was by "me" was just because I performed it in this recording. I hope I didn't make anyone too confused. I was in the studio with my band and I decided to play it. Actually every time I played it I thought of Ben. The words just fit him don't you think? Anyway if anyone wants to listen to the original song, then search for "starsailor way to fall". They are a great band and I support them fully. And loudpaw, I got your message on Seanie's website. I'll send you some links mate. Again thanks all for watching.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: